It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO landed?!? Alto del Carmen,Chile 26th October 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaosnanomex
well i found the blog of the radio host that took the pic ( theres more pics on his blog) and how it started.

Thanks for these updates, I'll be looking forward for some more information on this, although by the looks of it, it won't happen soon, if even at all. Am a bit skeptical on the part of the guy being an amateur UFOlogist, however, don't they put this label on anyone who are trying to figure out whether or not we've been and continue being visited by intelligent beings from outside our solar system? (or are stationed at an underground moon base lol couldn't resist)

I have to admit, I have the feeling there won't be much more to this in future, or at least not in the next few months (after IF the UFOlogists get the info out, that is, if there's info to be spread and this isn't some sort of a hoax or a mass mistake). Chaos, is it normal for a morning talk show in Chile to discuss such things? Clearly, there have been many sightings of UFOs in the country recently, and most I think were explained, however, is it often seen on TV? Also, the channel that shows this morning show, is it a channel that can be taken serious or is it from the kind that like cheap stories?

Cheers, and hopefully if there's any more to this, it will come out and you will let us know!

Also, would love if we could find out what the official statement by the police is...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Aliens do NOT exist.we are alone in the universe.There are no such thing as ufos,just ignorant people.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshuaTree

Usually with claims like that ,it is expected to provide some sort of proof.thanks

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
@ch1n1t0 usually when something happens or they have nothing else to talk about they talk about ufos and paranormal.
i have to admit i think the same way about the guy that took the pics ( the amateur ufologist ). hes kinda like "i want to believe" guy, so hes not convincing, usually the "i want to know" type of ufologist gives a more cientific aproach to the subject, anyway ill start looking for the statement taken by the police and post it here.

@joshuatree as i have no way to prove to you that extraterrestrial life exists you have no way to prove the oposite you should know that posts like that make people sound ignorant, if you wouldve been more polite by telling us why you think theres no way that extraterrestrial life could exist, it wouldve been much better than to call everyone that believes in aliens, ignorant people.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Thank you for that reply,now I can make my point,I said ufos are not real and we are alone in the universe,but in fact I am 100% convinced we are not,The reason I posted that reply was to approach this topic at a new angle,one such ATS member created a thread titled,"this is it,put up or shut up" in the aliens and ufos forum,now his post may come off as rude and stupid but it made me realize that sometimes we need someone to dare us to make our point,it brings out the passion in us on this subject,in the same thread I speak of if you wish to take a look at some interesting posts I made and many other posts that other members posted you will see how when true believers are doubted and questioned we can really dig deep and give great examples of historical ufo close encounters and sightings,take for example you are watching a news channel and on one side you have the news anchor and on the other side the researcher who has researched this topic for YEARS,he has done the numbers and crunched the numbers and realizes very much as I do that we are not alone,now notice the smug grin on the anchors face,he is filled with humor and ignorance,he sees this fellow ufo researcher as a nut job,its written all over his face,yet the researcher stands firm to his findings and beliefs,we should all stand firm to our beliefs,we are not nut jobs,we have done the numbers,noyone can take that from us,never back down from what you believe
edit on 3-11-2010 by JoshuaTree because: i spelled crunch wrong ,oops

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Me thinks you're fibbing...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I believe this is true. The thing that gets me is all the witnesses with the same description. I'm sorry but those pictures are convincing. They say that they were frozen stills b/c the spheres couldnt be seen with the naked eye.

Don't worry everyone, the skeptics are down to their last couple excuses.

Nobodys gonna change my mind on the story of the century. NOBODY.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by chaosnanomex

Hello,
I'm new on ATS, I decided to subscribe because this is a very interesting news. I speak Spanish but I do not have the time nor the technical capabilities to translate the whole story. I'm attaching the link with the follow up videos that discuss more details about this story

www.mega.cl...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by artmer

Thank you very much for the link! I'm sad I don't speak Spanish (which is a great language btw). I'm trying to view the video currently but it's loading too slow, so I haven't seen it in whole. However, I can notice that there's more of the footage from the same sighting, right? (i'm refering to the daylight such, but can anyone tell us if the nighttime were also taken somewhere around that day?) And also, was it the same person who photographed it, or these are photos and video from someone else?

This is either an intentional hoax, or it is real. Am looking forward for some basic translation of the video in general! Thank you so much for the help and interest in this case, muchachos!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
@ artmer: well i feel really stupid right now, since that shouldve been the first place to look for more news on this ufo incident. thanks for the link and welcome to ats

well heres in short whats on the video: as i said on my last post the news channel went looking for the old man that gave the statement to the police saying that a ufo landed on his property, well this 80 years old man is an "arriero", wich is a man that moves cattle between the mountains, idk how you call it in english, anyway he lives 30 minutes from the town of crucesitas so theres no electricity and no lights, so you can see the nightsky very clear, in his statement he said that a light apeared and hovered over his house and burned some trees, he hide in his house, really scared, the light flooded every corner of it, then all of a sudden the light went to a river to then land a few meters away of his property, he then said that people came out of the light and looked around his house (the man was inside really scared) and minutes later they dissapeared, according to the man and his son its not the first time they have seen the ufo land, actually they are not afraid now since happens frecuently.

now, did you see that of all the info of this there no " they where grey aliens", or anything like whe are used to? they simply called them little people or strange beings, because its people that have never heard of such thing as " the greys, the reptilians etc" although the old man's son did refer to the ufo as flying saucer.
then the vid goes on with a crew of that show camping there hoping to see something.
i really think this is real, in fact im seriously thinking about going camping there in a couple of months, who knows maybe ill get the first interview with an alien, exclusive for ats lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Wish we actually had the legit photos not this sensationalist reporting and zooms on the photo on their tv into a computer. I believe one thing is for sure, UFOs are becoming much more prominent around the entire world...
Why?...Well because humanity is turning into crap.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I found this about the new book that takes up most of the page of the report on the site: Chile: Controversial Book Declassifies UFO Phenomenon

Rodrigo Bravo, an Army officer and military pilot, has written a controversial book with paleontologist Juan Castillo: Ufología Aeronáutica delves into the deepest details of eleven cases reported in the country, with information gleaned from the recently created Comité de Estudios de Fenómenos Aéreos Anómalos (CEFAA) of the Office of Civil Aeronautics. It even transcribes revealing recordings of conversations between pilots and the control tower. Information that this text from Mago Editores makes accessible to the public at large for the first time ever. The book launching for Ufología Aeronáutica will take place on Thursday, November 04, 2010 at 20:00 hours at the Santiago Book Fair.

It's possible that the UFO story is to help sell the book... it's also possible that the story is true and the website is pushing it for that reason!

edit on 5-11-2010 by ceetee because: wrong quote tags

edit on 5-11-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join