It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even ANTS Won't Touch This Stuff.....Yet Humans Give It To Kids Daily- To Be Healthy!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Star for you! Stopped using anything with aspartame YEARS ago. Check out 'The Ecologist' magazine back issue on the subject. Can't remember the year but the cover pic is a skull made of candy. Linked to Donald Rumsfeld - he plays a part in the use of the biochemical... Deadly stuff. Lethal. Have a theory that's why all these healthy young athletes are suddenly dropping dead on the pitch. Best to use real sugar/honey cause at least the body knows how to process that properly, naturally!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
i personally am doing a speech on gmo and aspartame, i would say snopes within the last year has become just one of many tools that tptb like to use to get there points out!. First aspartame is known to shrink livers, brains and testicles in mice, it is also known to turn a rats pink in color testicles to blue. as one poster says the current fda crony was and is a top monsanto pawn. Do some reading for yourself people, or just open your eyes and ask yourself why China and most of europe will not have monsanto and there glorious food in their countries

edit on 1-11-2010 by allprowolfy because: not enough coffee

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

First aspartame is know to shrink livers, brains and testicles in mice, it is also known to turn a rats pink in color testicles to blue.

Hey now, slow down, back up, lets talk about this........
Give me cancer
Shrink my brain......

But leave my testicles out of this!! I like them the size and color they are now! If you want to get men, especially young athletes to stop using this stuff, just show them this data! Young men are not afraid of death or cancer, but they are FRIGHTENED of anything happening to their testicles, and "blue balls" is the worst affliction a young man can imagine!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Yup - Monsanto; the Franken food creators. Now that's some monster!
Good luck with your speech!

edit on 1-11-2010 by 5senses because: wrong word

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by iamaperson

My 'source' is a mere blog, claiming to be a woman who tried this herself. The pictures aref rom her blog, of her experiment.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

I must strongly DISagree.

My thread does no more harm to this site than anyone else's.

I made an opening post, then a second post, in which I gave a diametriclly opposed pov.

It is up to the reader to decide who is correct or who is not.

I denied ignorance by posting both pov's.

How did you deny ignorance in this thread?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Aspartame tastes gross.

It makes people in my family literally poop blood.

I would rather consume sugar.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Maybe the fluctuating insulin levels of our over sweetened children is causing the lethargy, not the aspartame?

I still recall grandma using artificial sweetner yers ago and it came in a bottle with a lady on it, I loved that bottle.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Wow, good catch. Artificial sweetners are artificial! Classic double speak!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
MSG and Aspertame get special treatment. MSG is a spice. I suppose Aspertame is natural.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

I must strongly DISagree.
My thread does no more harm to this site than anyone else's.
I made an opening post, then a second post, in which I gave a diametriclly opposed pov.
It is up to the reader to decide who is correct or who is not.
I denied ignorance by posting both pov's.
How did you deny ignorance in this thread?

I too have to agree with you. First on the aspartame, and secondly on the posting of this in the first place.
All too often people quote Wikipedia, which is not only editable by anyone is subject to the whims of the mods and cannot be used as a source of reliable information. I didn't check the additional source as the person providing it stated that it backed up Wikipedia.

Ants can carry many many times their own weight, so seeing a pile of debris on a substance as a warning was an interesting bit. It seems of late that some people are far more interested in destroying a thread or attacking a poster rather than contributing to it. For those that like to feed aspartame to their kids, go for it. For those that don't, well consider that the "experts" once said asbestos was safe to use.

..Ex

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm frankly more concerned about DHMO. They put it in everything. Read here. And we actually give it to kids.

Scary stuff.
edit on 1-11-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

edit on 2010/11/1 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 1-11-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Oh. You changed it. DHMO was harder to figure out than Dihydrogen Monooxide huh?

People don't like it when you notice them trying to be an unpleasant so-and-so when they are trying to be sneaky about it.

When trying to be smarter than other people - one should actually BE smarter. It makes the task so much easier.

And yes - you can certainly die from consuming too much water, and you can die by drowning. Thank you for the warning.
edit on 2010/11/1 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You either completely missed the point or you're a tad bit too emotional.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
In case the off topic warnings weren't a clue, let's cut the personal posts out. OK?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join