It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings to all ATS members ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hello all,

I just stumbled across the ATS site indirectly through finding a Google reference to the following recent topic raised here on ATS:
Are there real immortals living amongst us ?.

Having just finished reading the entirety of the thread, I couldn't resist creating an account to comment upon the premise of the thread which in my opinion is, shall we simply say, factually incorrect ?
Anyway, I'll have to wait for the requisite 20 "introductory" posts before commenting further.

I've also just finished skimming through the majority of the recent threads and whilst it's obvious that like many other similar "conspiracy sites" that abound on the internet, ATS certainly has it's fair share of, how to put it ? "reality challenged" individuals - it's also obvious that the books are (thankfully) kept in balance by others who clearly bring a high degree of intelligence, analysis and consideration to their topics.

Interesting times ahead - just makes me recall how "dull" life was before electronic communication and the internet came along !

Sincerely .....

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by methuselah1937

Hi methuselah1937, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS methuselah1937. I know you will enjoy ATS, it keeps you upto date on what's going on, and what others predict will go on.

There are very many intelligent people on this site. I'm amazed at the discussions that go on. There are a lot of people here with different degrees of insights into different subjects and many are very knowledgeable.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, methuselah1937 ...
May your time here be informative, instructive and most of all, enjoyable !

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hi again, methuselah1937 ...

In case you missed the question that I asked you in this other post, I'll repeat it here in the hopes that you get to see it.

Whilst I'm in agreement with you that bennabba blogsite and his claim to know a 2,000+ year "immortal" is most likely just a ruse to generate book sales, I have to admit I'm somewhat baffled by your reply above.

Are you indirectly stating that there ARE in fact extremely long lived individuals currently amongst us ? The details you've supplied regarding the 4 missing/dead are quite specific regarding sex, city and date.

Can you please supply additional info ?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I'm in agreement with afoolbyanyothername and that I'd also be extremely interested in any additional info you may happen to have that clarifies the details that you supplied earlier.
Assuming it's legitimate info, how do you happen to have access to such details ?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
tauristercus and afoolbyanyothername ....

Sorry, but it was an error on my part for having said even that much and I will not be supplying any additional details.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Nat--n ---- methuselah you have came back?
44 2010 22
edit on 14-11-2010 by Prince1of2gold because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join