It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know anything about this image?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by zorgon

Is that opic camo for real or as this video been found out as a fake?

No, it has not been found as 'fake'.
People just still don't know what we are actually seeing,
some kind of technology.. (not known to everyone)
or failure of technology.. (bad camera).. lol
but I tend to go with the side of it being a genuine video of some kind of tech we are unaware of...
probably. lol

I see the "figure' in the OP,
and it remind sme of an "ewok" more than anything else..
but we all know ewoks arent real..
on earth.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I will ask the user on the other forum for a link to the blog where he saw this image.
If possible ill try to contact the person who runs the blog and gain any other information I can.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
It looks like grandpa in his baggy over-alls wondering where he should start with the weed-wacker. You can tell by the way he's hanging his head that he's frustrated that his alcoholism has gotten to this point that now his yard matches the tweeker's next door....

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
That's just a picture of a security camera monitor,with a guy wearing clothes that closely match the background color of the terrain behind him.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
The same kind of name is also used for an encounter with “something” in the book “Hunt for the Skinwalker”: Science Confronts the Unexplained at a Remote Ranch ... page 82-83

Don't forget that it is Robert Bigelow that owns that ranch.

As to the "predator" that particular remark was in regards to he tech. You know how fiber optics works right? light enters into the strand, bend it how you want, comes out in a different direction..

Now imaging nano technology applied to a 'coating', that when charged by certain frequencies does the same thing as the strands, only infinitely more controllable
. It's not 100% because of ambient light from many directions, but it's pretty good.

I hear a 'rumor' that if you apply this coating to a license plate cover, you will be invisible to radar

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by flightsuit
Oh good Lord, people. There is nothing unusual going on in that video, other than a low-tech, low-resolution video camera not being able to accurately record and depict fast movement and rapid changes.

Don’t you find it a bit strange then why that guy wear such a strange suit in an obvious dangerous warzone, because his mates seems fully armed and protected?
I do not even see him wearing his army boots.
It also looks to me as if he gives some information to the tank crew which looks important because his mates and the tank are immediately seem to going to the place from where he did come from.

First of all, watch what happens at about the 3:25 mark, when a soldier appears to materialize out of thin air next to the truck. Obviously, this isn't what actually happens. He opens the truck door, which is the same color as the terrain and background, and then the camera skips a beat or two as he's getting out, so he goes from being mostly hidden by the door (which, if you aren't looking closely, you won't even notice, 'cause it blends so well with the background) to being fully revealed. It's as if he's not there in one moment and then he's magically stepping into our reality in the next.

My point is that besides the alleged invisible guy, elsewhere in the video, at that 3:25 mark, in plain sight, we see a soldier who is clearly not wearing a Predator/Harry Potter invisibility shield, seeming to phase in and out of invisibility, simply by virtue of the fact that the camera filming him had a very low resolution and couldn't process the pixels as fast as the action was happening.

Think back to your first camera phone, from the pre-iPhone era, and remember how awful its video capture ability was, and how pixelated everything looked, and how awful it was at capturing any kind of sudden movement. This is the same deal here.

As to your question about how that one soldier is attired, I can't help you there, because this picture is way too grainy and low rez for me or anybody else to say conclusively what he's wearing and what he isn't wearing. I would expect, though, that there may be a few Irag and Afghanistan active duty or veteran soldiers here on ATS, and they could probably shed further light on exactly what's going on in this situation and what role that particular guy may have been playing.

Speaking of our service people, don't you think that if the rank and file, the guys and girls who are actually out there stepping on IEDs and piloting tanks, had people working in the field with them who were using Predator/Harry Potter technology, word of this would have filtered out into the general public's awareness by now?

Science fiction technology in the hands of ultra-secret black ops is one thing, but if it's declassified enough that the grunts on the ground are allowed to see it in use, it's not likely to stay secret for long.

Still not convinced? Let's have a look at just how much invisibility can be achieved without resorting to top-secret stealth technology. I think this guy's a marine, but I could be mistaken. Maybe he's Army:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5eff52d46ef3.jpg[/atsimg]

And now let's have a look at what the Navy guys are wearing these days:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc8f8117a95e.jpg[/atsimg]

Now then, think about the crappy camera which captured the video we've been discussing, and imagine that poor thing struggling to accurately record either of these guys running through identically colored and patterned surroundings.

One last thing: The uploader of that YouTube video uses up a ton of our time bragging about how he'd uploaded it previously, only to have YouTube delete it, due to a copyright complaint. Naturally, the first conclusion he jumps to is that the US military told YouTube to delete it and they did, because they're cooperating with the massive cover-up.

Speaking as somebody who's had numerous YouTube videos taken down due to copyright complaints, I can tell you with absolute certainty that any time this happens, you as the video's uploader will receive an e-mail notification from YouTube explaining why the video is being deleted and specifically naming the rights holder who requested the deletion.

If this guy wants us to entertain his conspiracy cover-up theories, and/or if he really cares about having actual information regarding who's responsible for his video getting deleted, he can start by digging up the e-mail he received when his original upload of the clip was yanked, and he can tell us who was listed as the complainant and rights holder.

Regardless of the answer to that question, I have a feeling he'd just tell us that whatever law office or television company or individual was listed, they were really just shills for the US government.

edit on 2-11-2010 by flightsuit because: edited to make some of my wording clearer

edit on 2-11-2010 by flightsuit because: further clarification of my wording

edit on 2-11-2010 by flightsuit because: edited for grammar

edit on 2-11-2010 by flightsuit because: edited for grammar

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18004ea39bb4.jpg[/atsimg]

If you stare at the building to the left, slightly above it, you can see a large inflated teddy bear eating ice cream
In front of the building to the right appears to be a Viking longboat in a slightly upright fashion
The middle of the picture seems to show a kid thumbing a lift home.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

Yes, I know what this is, I have researched it for years. This is a image of the invisible alien.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
BTW the holder of that patent I mentioned is a partner here

www.hyperstealth.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Regarding the video of the soldier with the purported invisibility cloak, there's another thing which nobody seems to have thought of. Assuming the postulated invisibility cloak worked on principles similar to the existing prototypes which we have seen and heard about, the ones which project or display an image of what's behind the wearer, wouldn't such a suit completely fail the moment it got dust or dirt on it? And aren't battlefields, especially in the Middle East, very dusty, dirty environments?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join