It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know anything about this image?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This was posted on another forum that I post on.
I asked the user that posted it about the image and he said he saw it on a buddies blog.
Does anyone have access to the actual video of this or anymore images?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18004ea39bb4.jpg[/atsimg]

I can kind of see what looks like a creature of some sort in the middle of the image, not really sure what to make of it at this point.

Cheers
edit on 1-11-2010 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The image looks like it is a photograph of a television screen.

Apart from that I don't know anything, I can't see any creature of any sort anywhere

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
.Apart from that I don't know anything, I can't see any creature of any sort anywhere

I see something vaguely humanoid in the pic...but with the quality, it could be anything.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Yea, it looks like someone took a picture of the video on a television screen.
Im not even entirely sure what im seeing in the image, might just be a trick of the camera or something, but I noticed it right away.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
are 1 of those buildings where prince had his party?(1999)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
There is a man standing in the middle of the picture. It caught my eye as soon as the page loaded. Creepy.

I mean stabbing a big knife in the dark here but it looks like what Harry Potter looked like under the invisibility cloak

Thanks for this post.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The thing in the center of it looked like the back of a bigfoot to me at first glance. But it could be anything I haven't the slightest.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I see a picture of a tv screen and aside from that, I see trees, etc.......and what someone *could* take as a "shape" but in my opinion, it is just trees, foliage and we are seeing nothing more. Kind of like the shapes in clouds.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Looking back, when I said "creature" that was probably not the right term to use.
Im not exactly sure what it is.

The user who posted it on another forum, used the world alien in the same post, so thats just what ive thought.

It could be just a trick of the camera, alien, ghost, etc.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Kinda looks like this... what you want is at 3:25

edit on 1-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Gray scale and gamma enhanced

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db88d73ac612.png[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What in the world was that and where can I find some more information on it ?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MZYYY
What in the world was that and where can I find some more information on it ?

Hmmm well....

And yes, as you mentioned, I've worked on/with HAARP. If you want to learn more about that see US Patent #xxxxx. If you read the patent you'll understand the relevance to HAARP and the Stealth Bombers, etc. You're an intelligent man and I'm certain that you'll be able to make the connection. If you read US Patent xxxxxx, you'll understand (a little better) my connection to/with and collaboration with these men. LOL...suffice it to say that the 'Predator' (as in the movie) is alive/living at Los Alamos!

And...

Hi, Ron...Good Morning!

Thanks for the note and you certainly touch on points of similiarity and interest (proving that great minds think alike!).

I am free to talk about any of my published US Patents which are in the public domain. I am, however, under an edict from DoD under the NSA to 'report any inquiries relative to the stealth patent'. I had a phone call from a person who identified himself as an 'Undersectetary of Defense' and the person read a statement to me which I later found was excerpted from the National Security Act, as amended. I was 'ordered' to report any inquiries of any kind, by anyone, to DoD relative to that case (patent). I've only had to do that one time in 20 years when a group of Isreali's, based in Philly, contacted me relative to undertaking collaboration on some 'project' in Haifa. I reported this as instructed and the group 'disappeared' shortly thereafter.

That's all your getting from me

At least for now...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

And yes, as you mentioned, I've worked on/with HAARP. If you want to learn more about that see US Patent #xxxxx. If you read the patent you'll understand the relevance to HAARP and the Stealth Bombers, etc. You're an intelligent man and I'm certain that you'll be able to make the connection. If you read US Patent xxxxxx, you'll understand (a little better) my connection to/with and collaboration with these men. LOL...suffice it to say that the 'Predator' (as in the movie) is alive/living at Los Alamos!

Thanks for that very interesting optic camouflage video zorgon, that is really quite stunning imo.
Regarding that 'Predator' remark, looking to the film predator most people including myself thought that such camouflage technology is only science fiction, but looking at your video and after I did read the Hunt for the Skinwalker I am convinced now that it is not just science fiction anymore but non fiction.

The same kind of name is also used for an encounter with “something” in the book “Hunt for the Skinwalker”: Science Confronts the Unexplained at a Remote Ranch ... page 82-83
Door Colm A. Kelleher,George Knapp

Some very strange things have happened at the precise spot where I'm sitting. It is here that a visitor was accosted by a roaring but nearly invisible creature, something akin to the Predator of movie fame. It is here that a Ph.D. physicist reported that his mind was invaded, literally taken over, by some sort of hostile intelligence that warned him that he was not welcome. It is here that an entire team of researchers watched in awe as a bright door or portal opened up in the darkness and a large humanoid creature crawled out before quickly vanishing. And it is here that several animals--cattle and dogs--were mutilated, obliterated or simply disappeared.

www.aliendave.com...

For those interested, many pages from the book are posted here, too bad not that specific 'Predator' encounter.

Book found here.

Three part very interesting article from George Knapp called "Path of the Skinwalker".

PART 1
THE STRANGEST PLACE ON EARTH?

www.aliendave.com...

PART 2

www.aliendave.com...

PART 3

www.aliendave.com...

edit on 1/11/10 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
If that video is real then thats seriously freaky.

The 'suit' seems on active when running...

Give me one of those, I could slash the number of drug dealers in my estate over night

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Oh good Lord, people. There is nothing unusual going on in that video, other than a low-tech, low-resolution video camera not being able to accurately record and depict fast movement and rapid changes.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit
Oh good Lord, people. There is nothing unusual going on in that video, other than a low-tech, low-resolution video camera not being able to accurately record and depict fast movement and rapid changes.

Don’t you find it a bit strange then why that guy wear such a strange suit in an obvious dangerous warzone, because his mates seems fully armed and protected?
I do not even see him wearing his army boots.
It also looks to me as if he gives some information to the tank crew which looks important because his mates and the tank are immediately seem to going to the place from where he did come from.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It could just as easily be an odd-shaped tree or shrub (or even purposefully trimmed that way). Probably far more likely than a homesteading Bigfoot...

What's the context of the image? Is it from a show, or home movie? Did the person shooting it check the area for what it could be? Without this info, it's difficult to make any opinion other than it just being yet another grainy image of who knows what....

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Is that opic camo for real or as this video been found out as a fake?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
This was posted on another forum that I post on.
I asked the user that posted it about the image and he said he saw it on a buddies blog.
Does anyone have access to the actual video of this or anymore images?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18004ea39bb4.jpg[/atsimg]

I can kind of see what looks like a creature of some sort in the middle of the image, not really sure what to make of it at this point.

Cheers
edit on 1-11-2010 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

It seems that it's the Predator cloaking/decloaking. Or someone wearing Crysis battlesuit. "cloak engaged"...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join