It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Insider: Pelosi Willing to Help Take Obama Down

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by Mak Manto
There's no insider, Schuyler...

If you haven't gotten that by now, you're lost...

And you know that exactly how? Do you "just have a feeling." or do you have anything to back up your claim. Lots of people said exactly the same thing about Deep Throat, too.

And why the ad hominem issue here? I don't remember calling you any names.

I didn't call you any names either. I just said you're lost.

And we know this because this website's insider stated that Obama would be outed as being gay, and that Pelosi would take Obama down.

Neither happened. Do you think it's because it just hasn't happened yet, or the website has been lying this entire time and now you're finally catching up?

Let me ask you this: if Obama were to be outed as being gay, it would be the largest news story of the year, possibly of the decade.

So, why would they tell a tiny news website that is so small, nobody really has ever heard of it?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Looks like this particular issue the Insider may have gotten wrong. Pelosi was taken out as speaker, but this was done by the elections, not the Democratic Party per se. I guess you could say the electorate did their dirty work for them, so that part may be a moot point. But the Insider also said Peolosi was going to take Obama down. But she reportedly is running for the position of Minority Leader. I don't see her dissing Obama in this position. We may need to place this in the unresolved column for now, but it doesn't look like this is happening.
Your absolutely correct. What exactly does racism have to do with it? The last I heard politics are about the me, myself, and I game, everybody looks out for themselves,has nothing to do with race.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You GOP types who believe this stuff and help to spread it, do you realize that you look like complete idiots? Seriously, people in this country with intelligence and judgement are looking at the likes of you and discussing the fact that you are not rational human beings. The question is, how can we advance as a country with half the population being bat# crazy? Personally, I favor putting you all in Texas and then granting you your independence. That should work out well.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
^yea because the elections worked out so well for dems eh?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well there is still another possibility....

An Affair....

?????

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ef83ccee655.jpg[/atsimg]

obama in italy

However, after looking more into this (not the ass, but the story), it seems that Obama was actually looking for his wife, which is a likely story.

I think the photo helps him a lot makes him more human and approachable...

I played fair it just caught my attention.... This would be funny if it is... The first lady is traveling about as much as the president. Democrats are known for their .. Appetites

edit on 14-11-2010 by ripcontrol because: posting issue with photos...

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join