It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Insider: Pelosi Willing to Help Take Obama Down

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall
and post by Mak Manto

I love it.

When all else fails, just call them a racist.

That last desperate act of defense is really, really getting old.
Hate to break it to you but that no longer works.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
and post by Mak Manto

I love it.

Your words, man.

"I've never known a black man to bow down."

What does race have anything to do with showing respect to leaders of countries? You claim that the other side is bringing up race, yet your post was all about what "black men" do and don't do.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So how are "my words" disparaging?

I think you are overly sensitive, my comments are based on observation, nothing else.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
As long as we are entertaining "single uncorroborated blogospere "sources": I ran into this theory on the "birth certificate deal" late last night. I am not vetting the author but its an interesting take we haven't seen yet.

He's not "Gay"
he's not a"kenyan"

He's not "black"

(but the illegitamite love child of marxist frank marshall and so inreality; a lightskinned "caucasian arab").
The issue is not his real race. its the fact he played black folks for years building up his "street credibility" with his Reverand wright association and marrying Michelle.
From the blog post:
"MEANWHILE, the REAL REASON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS BEING HIDDEN remains undiscussed. After going over the facts on this for the last two years, we’ve nailed it down to a few options. Obama won’t reveal his birth certificate because:

* His father was not actually Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. but was in fact Frank Marshall, a radical communist and admitted pedophile who had a strange relationship with Obama’s mother Stanley Duhahm in Hawaii. Since BHO Sr. lived in Kenya, some speculate Stanley told people he was the baby’s father since Frank Marshall was married at the time, and being impregnated by a man on another continent was easier for Stanley to deal with at the time."

hillbuzz.org...
edit on 3-11-2010 by 46ACE because: structure and flow...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

So how are "my words" disparaging?

I think you are overly sensitive, my comments are based on observation, nothing else.

And racists always claim, once their racism is pointed out, that everyone is being "too sensitive". Old ploy, no longer works
your lack of knowledge about black life is..epic, really.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

Sorry, but I'm Hispanic, also a minority, and I've heard it mentioned many times that minorities cannot be racist.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think people who call others "racists" are being very indulgent with themselves. It makes them feel good because, if they can call someone else "racist," then they, themselves, by definition, cannot possibly be one. It's also the insult of last resort. If you really don't have a substantive argument, call someone a racist and you're all set. It worked for OJ. It worked for Obama against Clinton. I think Obama has done a quite masterful job in manipulating white guilt. Indeed, I think it is the major thing that got him elected. "Look at me! I voted for Obama! I can't possibly be racist because I voted for Obama!" I think one of the greatest things that has happened with this election is the number of minority conservatives who have been speaking out. Alan West, Herman Cain, Marco Rubio. There are a couple dozen altogether and as they become more familiar to the American people it's going to be increasingly difficult to label consevatives with that sad, tired, epitaph, the last resort of desperate people having lost the argument on its merits and lookinf for anything handy to fling at their opponents.

Speaking of Pelosi--She's still the reason for this thread, right?--she's been avoiding the media. Today she did a real song and dance to avoid them going up and down elevators in a strange pattern, prior to an interview with Diane Sawyer. The account of this incident is here

More to the point of this thread:

When she left the room after the interview, Lesa and Deirdre reported that she was asked whether she would be here next year. Pelosi smiled and said "I'll let you know."

So here we are questioning the veracity and even the existence of the Insider and the Main Stream Media, in this case CNN, is discussing the very matter the Insider is presenting. That's why I'm saying this whole thing is breaking out. It's gone beyond some obscure blogger who 'only has 1,000 Facebook fans.'

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

and post by Mak Manto

I love it.

Please get real. Both of your posts were in fact blatantly racist. I think you have gotten to the point where crying about the race card is so common place that even when you are honestly asking for it, you still do not get it. You have two posts that go one about what BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD BE LIKE or what you think black people would do or represent. There is nothing about your posts that was NOT racist. You make it hard for legitimate complaints about false race baiting to be taken seriously when you go on and on about what black people are supposed to be like in a denigrating fashion and then complain when someone points out that blatantly insulting and categorizing an entire race is in fact, RACIST.

If you want to say racist crap, be a man and own up to it. I cannot imagine the most interesting man in the room hiding from his own opinions like a scared puppy that knows tinkling on the carpet is bad but is not sure how to avoid doing it yet.

Need me to quote your racist diatribe all over again or can you just stop trying to play games and stand behind the things you say. I may be wrong from time to time but at least I never pretend I did not say what I said.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Sorry, but I'm Hispanic, also a minority, and I've heard it mentioned many times that minorities cannot be racist.

Hey, I have heard that a ton of times too. I only hear it from self deluding racist minorities though. Who do you hear it from?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

According to Alexandro, Obama can not be BLACK because he was not raised in the hood, was raised by his grandparents, born in hawaii, raised in indonesia, never worked a day in his life, and is a terrible athlete.

Anyone that can explain what is not racist about that, please be my guest.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Anyone can be racist. Actually, over the 16 years I've spent living in los angeles, the vast majority of the racism I've experienced has COME from hispanics, not white folks. just sayin'. Your posts fit the pattern. Never been called 'n-word' more in my life than when I'm around mexicans or salvadorans. White people, of the ones who go there at all, usually wait until I leave the area first

edit on 3-11-2010 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Aye caramba, if you're going to quote me at least get it right.
You left out the word "white" when referencing his grandparents.
How many other blacks that you know can actually claim having white Grandparents?
Why am I racist for pointing out undisputed facts?

I bet if you to ask any older black person what true racism is I guarantee you they will say what I am stating is nothing compared to what they experienced.

Btw, in case you happened to miss his speech today he mentioned his Mom and Grandparents not his Dad.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Sounds like you hate Hispanics more than you hate whites, but it's ok, I won't hold that against you.
Hate to break it to you but Hispanic is not a race, neither is Mexican and neither is El Salvadoran.

I keep telling that to folks from La Raza but they don't get it either.

You probably think you hear the "n" word but the word for black in Spanish is literally spelled "negro".
But don't hold that against them because they had nothing to do with slavery in the US.

I try to correct them when I can but don't feel bad, they also call whites "gringos".

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Sounds like you hate Hispanics more than you hate whites, but it's ok, I won't hold that against you.
Hate to break it to you but Hispanic is not a race, neither is Mexican and neither is El Salvadoran.

I keep telling that to folks from La Raza but they don't get it either.

You probably think you hear the "n" word but the word for black in Spanish is literally spelled "negro".
But don't hold that against them because they had nothing to do with slavery in the US.

I try to correct them when I can but don't feel bad, they also call whites "gringos".

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall

According to Alexandro, Obama can not be BLACK because he was not raised in the hood, was raised by his grandparents, born in hawaii, raised in indonesia, never worked a day in his life, and is a terrible athlete.

I can see why Alexandro, being a minority himself, would see it that way. Obama is claiming a heritage that isn't really his. He talks the talk, but he hasn't walked it himself. That's the point. He lived a fairly high class life (private school, Harvard) that most whites could only dream about. Although it is no longer "popular," a number of years ago when segregation still existed light-skinned Blacks would sometimes enter the white world and hide their background. It was called "passing." Obama has done the opposite. He's passing for Black, but the only thing black about him is his skin.

You go right ahead and call that "racist," but the term itself says much more about the accuser than the accused. I think you like to hear yourself say it, kind of like Chris Matthews getting tingles up his leg hearing Obama talk.
edit on 11/4/2010 by schuyler because: spelling, as usual

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by Curiousisall

I can see why Alexandro, being a minority himself, would see it that way. Obama is claiming a heritage that isn't really his. He talks the talk, but he hasn't walked it himself. That's the point. He lived a fairly high class life (private school, Harvard) that most whites could only dream about. Although it is no longer "popular," a number of years ago when segregation still existed light-skinned Blacks would sometimes enter the white world and hide their background. It was called "passing." Obama has done the opposite. He's passing for Black, but the only thing black about him is his skin.

You go right ahead and call that "racist," but the term itself says much more about the accuser than the accused. I think you like to hear yourself say it, kind of like Chris Matthews getting tingles up his leg hearing Obama talk.
edit on 11/4/2010 by schuyler because: spelling, as usual

Are you saying that private school and Harvard is mainly only for white people, Schuyler?

You are a racist. Subtle, maybe, but you still are a racist.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Hi OP,

I suggest this all garbage. House Speaker Pelosi, in my opinion, had the mid class in mind with most everything she allowed tabled in the House of Reps.
President Obama and Speaker Pelosi powered many Dems to pass the Health Care Bill, knowing the pressure might cost many to lose re-election bids this year and did. Reps knew it, and did the right thing.

Problem was the election of Bush2, and Bush2 again. He ruined the USA economy probably not by choice but my sec gov decree. For reasons only the sec gov (Bilderberg Group) knows. Unfortunately, Obama attended the group meeting of 2008 ------------------------ WHY ?????

Americans, tell your press to ask pertinent questions re this Skull and Bones group within at least: Harvard, Yale Princeton. Tell them to come clean or as I suggested a couple of years ago. NEVER EVER elect any Governor, State Rep, Senator or Congressman who had attended those churches (strike that) I mean: attended those schools.

# Wake up.
Tea party is just a way to push the rich back into power, without that wonderful Republican name.

Wake Up my USA friends. Elect the no-name candidate, without any party to screw you.

Decoy

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Aye caramba, if you're going to quote me at least get it right.
You left out the word "white" when referencing his grandparents.
How many other blacks that you know can actually claim having white Grandparents?

Enough. It only has to be a higher number than ZERO for you to be wrong and we all know that it is. As to the racist part of your statement, if Obama was raised by Mogwai, HE WOULD STILL BE AS BLACK AS HE IS. Maybe you can explain to me how the person you were raised by can changed what you are. Ever met a black kid adopted by white people? They are still black you know?

Why am I racist for pointing out undisputed facts?

You are racist for saying that Obama is not black enough because he is not a good athlete and you call that undisputed facts? Keep trying.

I bet if you to ask any older black person what true racism is I guarantee you they will say what I am stating is nothing compared to what they experienced.

Good for them. I have been shot in the leg so anytime someone gets stabbed, I am the first one to tell them they did not really get injured because it could have been worse.

Btw, in case you happened to miss his speech today he mentioned his Mom and Grandparents not his Dad.

And your point is? I guess to you that is more proof he is not black?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
You go right ahead and call that "racist,"

K, thanks.

Your entire post about how Obama is not really black because he did not grow up poor enough is racist.
edit on 11/4/10 by Curiousisall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Hi,
Wondering what has Race to do with this thread? Certainly Speaker Pelosi isn't racist. Nor is Speaker Pelosi previously in the effort of bringing your President down. She supported his initiatives to the length of forsaking her House Speaker appointment. As did many other Dems risking and losing there mandates.

The problem was the near collapse of the US economy which was not terribly forecasted while Senator Obama made his pledges to Americans in 2008-9 as to such things as American HealthCare.

The big deal was not extending tax cuts to the wealthy with incomes + 250K. There's where the war started Bushes and there republican richies began working by and through any means.
I feel President Obama, will still hold his ground except to give a few more thousands to his botom line of 250K. Think he already knows he's a one-term US President and as unjustifiably as Nancy losing her Speaker position, he'll fall too--proudly. As he did the right thing.

The whole mess belongs to George W. Bush. I do blame President Obama for allowing/Inviting W. back to Washington for a pic fest. MISTAKE.

Decoy

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join