It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Insider: Pelosi Willing to Help Take Obama Down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Obama should be outed as cheating on his wife and leading a secret life which exposes him to blackmail threats and shows he does not have the values he claims to have. He also has 'intimate' ties to 3 gay men that were murdered in chicago, and at least one of which previously worked on some of his campaigns as an 'influential black leader in the community'

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1

Obama should be outed as cheating on his wife and leading a secret life which exposes him to blackmail threats and shows he does not have the values he claims to have. He also has 'intimate' ties to 3 gay men that were murdered in chicago, and at least one of which previously worked on some of his campaigns as an 'influential black leader in the community'

Spoon, let me tell you...

If this somehow proves to be true, I'll set up a thread on ATS begging your forgiveness for not believing you, and will become a follower of your kinds of news sources...

Hah, the day that comes, I'll become your sidekick in helping you finding information on this kind of stuff!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
Associated Press, Reuters, BBC News, among others.

It's not just "Right-Wing News" vs. "Left-Wing News".

And what about Obama's past? Do you actually believe he's not an American citizen, or he's a secret Muslim?

This website is getting more ridiculous by the day...

You're changing the subject and continuing to call names instead of deal with the issues. I think those two issues are moot. Did I EVER say I thought Obama was a "secret Muslim"? Did I mention his citizenship in this thread? No, I didn't. I never addressed those issues at all, so why are you attempting to put words in my mouth I did not say? You are displaying the "groundhog syndrome." This is when someone attempts to bring an idea to an argument about one subject, so you respond by popping up out of a completely different hole and confuse the issue by addressing something completely different.

I can see why you think this website is "getting more ridiculous" becaue you are making it so by refusing to deal with the issues at hand. The subject of this thread is Pelosi's relationship with Obama as reported by The Insider. Read the article. Respond. It's easy and it's called "staying on topic."

Spoon: I gotta tell ya, I'm really uncomfortable with this gay thing. I'm not seeing that as anything but drifty and you don't really need to use it with all the Insider stuff that is available. If it comes out, okay. Let it happen, but I don't see those sources as anywhere near what the Insider is providing. Your thread, but I'm just sayin....

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Associated Press, Reuters, BBC News, among others.

It's not just "Right-Wing News" vs. "Left-Wing News".

And what about Obama's past? Do you actually believe he's not an American citizen, or he's a secret Muslim?

This website is getting more ridiculous by the day...

You're changing the subject and continuing to call names instead of deal with the issues. I think those two issues are moot. Did I EVER say I thought Obama was a "secret Muslim"? Did I mention his citizenship in this thread? No, I didn't. I never addressed those issues at all, so why are you attempting to put words in my mouth I did not say? You are displaying the "groundhog syndrome." This is when someone attempts to bring an idea to an argument about one subject, so you respond by popping up out of a completely different hole and confuse the issue by addressing something completely different.

I can see why you think this website is "getting more ridiculous" becaue you are making it so by refusing to deal with the issues at hand. The subject of this thread is Pelosi's relationship with Obama as reported by The Insider. Read the article. Respond. It's easy and it's called "staying on topic."

Spoon: I gotta tell ya, I'm really uncomfortable with this gay thing. I'm not seeing that as anything but drifty and you don't really need to use it with all the Insider stuff that is available. If it comes out, okay. Let it happen, but I don't see those sources as anywhere near what the Insider is providing. Your thread, but I'm just sayin....

I've already stated it.

IT'S BUNK. Pelosi's going to help take down Obama? It's ludicrous, Schuyler...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Well for sure, it seems the the knives are out. The source may be reliable, but I suspect his motives. From what I've read of his information, he is still playing the same old vicious DC politics game. I still don't see someone who wants to turn it all around and get the Government working for the people. It still seems to be first and foremost about protecting careers, holding onto power and making money, ie. keeping the status quo.

I have been trying to keep an open mind on all these rumours, since there are other rumours which may or may not be true also, that Obama is trying to take on the Federal Reserve and challenge the Jewish dominance. For a while I hoped that might be true, but when I think of what he and all of them have allowed to happen in the Gulf of Mexico, not to mention Iraq and Afghanistan, they all disgust me.

My hope is that all this in-fighting in the nest of vipers brings out more of the real truth than they intended, and US and the world can start to get the bums out.

edit on 1-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
Big news if true!

I am going to have to change my avatar picture instead of the statue of liberty it is going to be Obama.

The funny thing about this is that this proves that Pelosi is narcissistic, I have watched State of the Union addresses and multiple other addresses where Pelosi is the first and most ecstatic person on the floor of the senate supporting the president.

Sick just sick

-Kdial1

That's just what politics is, or has been for a long time. Selfish, narcissistic greedmongers out for power and money. Nothing new.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I've already stated it.

On what basis do you say it is bunk? "It's bunk" and "ludicrous" are not answers. Let me ask you a couple of questions:

1. Have you actually read the Insider documents? (Note: More than one deal with Pelosi.)
2. On what points is The Insider wrong?
3. What predictions has the Insider made that have been proven subsequently incorrect?
4. What percentage of predictions does the Insider have so far?
5. What predictions has the Insider made that have not come to pass?

To say something is "bunk" or "ludicrous" adds no value to the discussion. I would welcome a thoughtful discussion based on the issues, but continuing to respond to answers such as yours serves no useful purpose because you are not contributing to the discussion. It's de ja vu all over again. It's not this story that is ludicrous; it is your non-answers.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

then the National Enquirer is a credible news source.

Yup! They're the ones that broke the "Pretty Boy" John Edwards affair.

Credible indeed.

Becker

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I've already stated it.

On what basis do you say it is bunk? "It's bunk" and "ludicrous" are not answers. Let me ask you a couple of questions:

1. Have you actually read the Insider documents? (Note: More than one deal with Pelosi.)
2. On what points is The Insider wrong?
3. What predictions has the Insider made that have been proven subsequently incorrect?
4. What percentage of predictions does the Insider have so far?
5. What predictions has the Insider made that have not come to pass?

To say something is "bunk" or "ludicrous" adds no value to the discussion. I would welcome a thoughtful discussion based on the issues, but continuing to respond to answers such as yours serves no useful purpose because you are not contributing to the discussion. It's de ja vu all over again. It's not this story that is ludicrous; it is your non-answers.

Because your evidence is that this "insider" states Pelosi said somethings which can't be proven true, can they?

Her quote on Obama? Can't be proven...

There other piece of evidence is that Clinton and Pelosi are meeting with one another. OF COURSE THEY'RE GOING TO MEET.

She's the speaker of the House! She's a leading member of her party! The same party Clinton and Obama are in? What the news site is trying to do is the old "Clinton's going to run against Obama in 2012 as the Democratic candidate, and she'll need some help."

Oh, but I love their final piece on why Pelosi is against Obama...

One other tidbit but not confirmed. VP Biden has reached out to Clintons as well. Uncertain as to what or why if true. Developing.

How is this newsworthy? She's secretary of state! He's the Vice President! They're in the same Administration! WHAT, DO THEY NOT TALK TO ONE ANOTHER?

BUNK, Schuyler...

Bad, flimsy connections and an insider who's also saying that Obama is going to be ousted as gay...

This you believe?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Bad, flimsy connections and an insider who's also saying that Obama is going to be ousted as gay...

This you believe?

Actually, this insider has not said obama is gay, thats from other sources. This insider just says a scandal 'like watergate' is driving the obama administration apart and causing democratic party members to qeustion his suitability as president.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Britguy

Right Now , for the American People as a Whole , this Election is all about Choosing the Lesser of Two Evils .

Isn't it always that way?

The two party system we have assures we get screwed no matter who wins.

Evil is our only choice?

As for the source in the OP, it all seems rather "onion-ish" to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

The onion has a way of being remarkably prescient...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

This you believe?

Actually, this insider has not said obama is gay, thats from other sources. This insider just says a scandal 'like watergate' is driving the obama administration apart and causing democratic party members to qeustion his suitability as president.

Because Clinton and Pelosi are talking, and Biden and Clinton are talking, plus the aforementioned insider?

Right...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

no, because many of his officials and closest advisors are jumping ship, with many more to soon follow. the rats are fleeing a doomed presidency as more and more former obama supporters are realizing this man is just not what they thought he was.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

This you believe?

This is an excellent example of you not paying attention. You're making up this stuff just like you made up the idea that I claimed Obama was not an American and a Muslim. Of course once I pointed out how wrong you were you just ignored it and went on to make something else up. If you had actually read the Insider material you would know he said no such thing. He didn't even hint at it. All he said was that there were scandals brewing and that Chicago was a good place to look. That's it. Personally I got the impression he was talking about the Balck Panther voter intimidation issue.

That kind of argument is called The Straw Man. You make up stuff, then you debunk it as nonsense. Of course it's nonsense. After all, you made it up. If you expect to be taken seriously here, you need to show more familiarity with the material. You can yell "It's bunk" all the way past the graveyard if you want, but that doesn't change the Insider's record one bit.

Like you, I'll be sitting back here just waiting for what shoe drops next.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

OH BOY! This will be fun!
Mak Manto .. buddy ... stranger things have happened in the world of poltiics and media. Prepare thyself to become Robin to his Batman!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I think people need to try and think about whats really going on behind the scenes from every possible viewpoint.
There has been so much negativity spread through the mainstream as well as alternative press about Obama for quite a while now .... as well as a lot of so called "conspiracies" that he is not american-born, he is gay, or whatever it may be.
You always have to keep in mind that disinformation is a classic tactic that the elites can, as always, use against the public by means such as their control over the media.
Could it be possible that there is another motive for taking out Obama?
Could it be that these "stories" about Obama are being fabricated, i.e. a conspiracy to take out Obama?
If they weren't true, and the media was fabricating the story, it wouldn't be the first time that a story has been fabricated by the people in charge in order to get what they want... remember those "weapons of mass destruction" that surely existed?
Maybe Obama has gotten himself wrapped up in something that he can't escape...
Maybe Obama getting elected wasn't the original plan of TPTB... and as not being there choice... they use him for what they can and then get rid of him?
All these questions are just that- questions; not truths or actual reality.
But they are questions that I think everybody should at least consider...
As for myself, there is simply not enough information at this point to draw any conclusions.
So for the time being... I'll keep from condoning any kind of judgment and keep an open mind.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

This you believe?

This is an excellent example of you not paying attention. You're making up this stuff just like you made up the idea that I claimed Obama was not an American and a Muslim. Of course once I pointed out how wrong you were you just ignored it and went on to make something else up. If you had actually read the Insider material you would know he said no such thing. He didn't even hint at it. All he said was that there were scandals brewing and that Chicago was a good place to look. That's it. Personally I got the impression he was talking about the Balck Panther voter intimidation issue.

That kind of argument is called The Straw Man. You make up stuff, then you debunk it as nonsense. Of course it's nonsense. After all, you made it up. If you expect to be taken seriously here, you need to show more familiarity with the material. You can yell "It's bunk" all the way past the graveyard if you want, but that doesn't change the Insider's record one bit.

Like you, I'll be sitting back here just waiting for what shoe drops next.

I didn't claim that. I just used it as an example of what you probably believed. Seeing how riled you got, I probably hit the mark...

And what would you call it, Schuyler? Good reporting?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

OH BOY! This will be fun!
Mak Manto .. buddy ... stranger things have happened in the world of poltiics and media. Prepare thyself to become Robin to his Batman!

Hold me to it the day it comes...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

no, because many of his officials and closest advisors are jumping ship, with many more to soon follow. the rats are fleeing a doomed presidency as more and more former obama supporters are realizing this man is just not what they thought he was.

And that means he's secretly gay?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join