It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Insider: Pelosi Willing to Help Take Obama Down

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

newsflavor.com

Pelosi news. Speaker preparing for departure from Congress, but going to burn bridges as she does so – namely all those leading to the White House. Speculation she will assist in clearing way for Congressional investigations against Obama White House in coming year. In effect, Pelosi willing to help take Obama down. Quote from within her office that came back to me as follows, “How that -expletive- idiot ever got elected is beyond me. Well let’s see how he does without me around
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
President Obama is Completely Lost!
White House Insiders Shocked by Obama's Behavior
Washington Insider: Obama's Dark Secret
Is Obama Certifiably Insane?

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Obama To Be Outed as Gay? Blackmailed Into Criminal Activities?
edit on 11/1/2010 by sp00n1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
For a few months now rumors about the president being mentally unfit to serve have been swirling around. Now the chickens are coming home to roost as it looks to be a dismal election for the democrats.

Obama is apparently lazy and uninterested at meetings. Strange and erratic behaviors suggest some form of severe mental break down. Check additional news links above for much much much more information!!

And remember, the biggest whistle blower in history, Deep Throat of the Watergate scandal, also chose to remain anonymous for over 40 years due to fears of retaliation. This source has provided lots of detailed information that is not available to ordinary members of the public and has made lots of predictions over the past few months that all came true.

Get ready for a huge scandal, the biggest of our lifetimes!!

newsflavor.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

man i wish this was true i'd love to see them all go.

the thought of pelosi and obama fighting makes me exstatic

even if pelosi does take down obama as the speculation goes

i'd rather push her off the bridge right along with the rest of the left

i want them all taken down!

i hope this is true there isn't anything like a liberal catfight

edit on 1-11-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The rumors are that she will be gone. Obama wants her to leave. She probably won't want to stick around after the election. Apparently there is a lot of in-fighting and vitriol that we haven't been informed of, and that is why Pelosi is now claimed to have turned on Obama. I'm really very interested to see what happens after the election results are finished!!!

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Sounds like more rubbish/disinformation from the fright-wing.

Seriously, do you people really believe this garbage? If you do, then the National Enquirer is a credible news source.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

"Tabloids" like the National Enquirer broke all sorts of stories citing anonymous sources long before the rest of the media picked up on it.

Tiger Woods affairs
John Edwards affairs
Jesse Jackson's Love Child
Rush Limbaugh Drug Ring
OJ Simpson trial evidence
Gary Hart
etc....

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

2 more days either way we will all see

"....and she aint coming back no more no more no more.............."

to see that woman go will be the best service america could have ever done for herself in this persons opinion.

when the left got into power and she became speaker i thought " What Were They Thinking!!!!!!"

fingers crossed and i'm praying to aqua buddah

edit on 1-11-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Ok. Then the Weekly World News is a reliable source.

Keep dreaming though.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I have been following the WH Insider for awhile and I have certainly been impressed by the fact that all of his/her revelations have come to pass. At first, the installments were trickling out slowly, but now it feels like the dam has finally broken. The Insider's disclosures have certainly gained traction and has drawn much attention because of the accuracy of their predictions. I have also been questioning Obama's trip to India so quickly after the midterm elections. If this scandal turns out to be huge like it is being portrayed, Obama may start agreeing with his wife's opinion that "This country does not deserve us" and decide to seek sanctuary in India.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1

newsflavor.com

Related News Links:
President Obama is Completely Lost!
White House Insiders Shocked by Obama's Behavior
Washington Insider: Obama's Dark Secret
Is Obama Certifiably Insane?

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Obama To Be Outed as Gay? Blackmailed Into Criminal Activities?

Every single one of these links is from the same website. And the other 'bye-bye obama' thread on ATS you linked to (above) was also started by you... using that same website. Could you maybe consolidate them together instead of starting a new thread because they did another obama story? Or else find some corroborating sources? I think that would really help!
edit on 11/1/2010 by new_here because: missed a parenthasis

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by sp00n1

Sounds like more rubbish/disinformation from the fright-wing.

Seriously, do you people really believe this garbage? If you do, then the National Enquirer is a credible news source.

The NE has been a credible news source in the past. I know its hard to believe but they have been dead on in the past, remember the John Edwards scandal? They broke that, among others. All this about Obama now is really news to me, though. I tell ya, I'll be so dismayed and disappointed, yet again, if this is true. And why be suprised, after all he's a politician, right? I don't even want to vote because I feel what's the point?? I'm getting frustrated and think it'd be nice to say the heck with it all and go live off the grid...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

They are NOT all from the same site! The last two are completely different sites! One even has quotes from a report issued by retired U.S. Army Major-General Paul E. Vallely.

Please read the links before making blanket assertions like that!
edit on 11/1/2010 by sp00n1 because: emphasis added

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Well I for one would love to see that evil witch go bye bye. That woman gives me the creeps, everything about her. Now if she is willing to leave the "roost" then perhaps Obama isn't doing what the higher ups want him to do. So this might get a point or two for Obama from me, which is alot considering I can't stand the man or the President version. Perhaps he may not be the evil pawn afterall? To be determined.......

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
reply to post by new_here

They are NOT all from the same site! The last two are completely different sites! One even has quotes from a report issued by retired U.S. Army Major-General Paul E. Vallely.

Please read the links before making blanket assertions like that!
edit on 11/1/2010 by sp00n1 because: emphasis added

You're right, of course. I apologize. I had already read your other thread, saw that this one linked to the same site, clicked on the first two of your related links, same site, saw your thread link here, and didn't check the last two related links. My bad.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
...and just to make it up to you, here's a couple of quotes I found interesting from one of the sites I overlooked: Conservative Daily News

I never heard it myself, but was told that Obama thinks the banking system is out to get him now. That they and the big industries are making him pay for trying to regulate them more. That is the frame of mind the President is in these days. And you know what? Maybe he is right, who knows?- Blogger Ulsterman quoting unnamed source allegedly with access to confidential White House information.

Well, if he DID try to regulate them, you can bet your bottom dollar (unless they already took it) that they ARE out to get him!

Q: So how exactly has President Obama failed to help members of his own party?
A: (Leans forward – clearly agitated.) Loyalty – loyalty – loyalty.

His loyalty to his party should not come into play, when it comes to decisions that effect the entire nation!

I'm beginning to wonder if maybe, just maybe, he has resisted the hands of the puppet masters and they've turned on him-- using the media and various other puppets. If so, he may be depressed because no one will allow him to do what he knows is right.

I'm not stating that as belief. It's a "What if" statement. It'd be one heck of a pickle to be in, no doubt about that.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Looks like you Americans might wake up one day to find your leader has been replaced.

It happened here.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Looks like you Americans might wake up one day to find your leader has been replaced.

It happened here.

Good call mate

Look for the knife people - it'll be hidden somewhere about their person............

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Big news if true!

I am going to have to change my avatar picture instead of the statue of liberty it is going to be Obama.

The funny thing about this is that this proves that Pelosi is narcissistic, I have watched State of the Union addresses and multiple other addresses where Pelosi is the first and most ecstatic person on the floor of the senate supporting the president.

Sick just sick

-Kdial1

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Pelosi, like nearly all other politicians, would gladly sell her grandmother if she thought it would help her career / stock portfolio / current position.

I am guessing too that she was heavily invested in the banks behind the mortgage fraud currently coming to light, hence her being such a big supporter of, and pushing for the TARP payments to those institutions. In short, she'd not only sell her grandmother but would also sell out the entire country to line her own pockets and protect her personal investments.

Not that the Republicons are any better of course. They are all up to their necks in so many dirty schemes and fraud that the only way to ever bring about any change, that benefits the country and the people, would be to remove ALL the incumbents and seriously vet their replacements and change the entire system. The bankers won't allow that though, which is why we all get screwed. First sign of them losing their grip and they'd crash the entire system out of spite.
Maybe that's a good thing though? The new government can tell the banks to get lost, issue their own currency - without the current due interest to those private banking cartels - and tell the banks to go chase the previous bunch for anything they think they are owed!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
check out these pictures, obama and pelosi are at war

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1db825fe8f1e.jpg[/atsimg]

and michelle obama is pissed!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/623ef8e0533e.jpg[/atsimg]

Plus it looks like Barack is losing his 'nice guy facade, we're seeing the real man beneath the slick veneer. Just look at the evil eyes!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c088df96ec2d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bf05889ba86.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7791d23da273.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0071acd2538f.jpg[/atsimg]

Remind you of anybody?!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join