It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My VERY FIRST MESSAGE from above To all Humans!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind
But I keep a very good eye on the stars and even the sunrise/sunset and moonrise/moonset. I have noticed that the earth is going through a very dangerous wobble. I have said this to my dad, and told him I can tell him every time there will be a big earthquake. From my house as we live in a high set house, I use next doors roof, as a way to measure the movement of the sunrise and moon rise. He didn't believe me until I told him roughly when the next one would be, and of course it happened within the week of telling him.

If you are in any way serious about this, I would suggest that you establish a consistent methodology, and document and publish your findings, before the prediction would come true. To wit: rather than walking outside and looking at the moon in relation to your neighbor's house, which would have a sizable number of potential errors, establish a point in space on Earth, a point in time, something specific to locate (a satellite, perhaps), a non-subjective observation device (even a video recorder or camera on a fixed tripod would be a step in the right direction,) and be consistent in your observations. You also will need to understand orbital dynamics, in order to accurately know where something is supposed to be at a certain time, and to quantify the error if it is not. (Here is an unfortunately titled, but decent, overview that might be of some help: space.au.af.mil...)

Your prediction needs to be a bit more precise than "there will be a big earthquake within a week," because if you look at seismic records, there are big earthquakes somewhere on Earth quite frequently (depending on your definition of "big", of course.) But if you can scientifically demonstrate something specific, you'll have accomplished something.

However, and once again recognize that this is the pragmatist in me, doesn't it seem likely that if the Earth was "wobbling" that your methodology would make you one of the last to know? An astronomer, for example, looks at a very specific point to make his observations, and usually these are "known" observables -- he knows that if he points the telescope at an exact location, he's going to find a nebula or star or something. A "wobble" would make that act impossible, and, in fact, even a tiny, visually unnoticed wobble would be evident in all astronomical observations.
edit on 3-11-2010 by adjensen because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Damn, I am not that smart to do such a think, it would take me quite some time, to learn all of that, But I do find it very interesting and thanks for suggesting it. So I did the next thing i knew how to do, and this was using google to find if any one else has noticed this, and wouldn't you know it, I found this after about 10 minutes of typing in a whole heap of different thing's. From what this guys says, It is quite devastating, which probably explains why I noticed it so easily, with out doing the things you have just mentioned. Any way check out the link a let me know what you think, it is the only thing I could find. Take good care

Love and peace to you

Rick
______beforeitsnews/story/229/227/HUGE_media_blackout_regarding_Earth_and_Moon_orbital_changes.html

edit on 3-11-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

He's a nutter. Noting differences in temperature or singular oddities in weather mean nothing -- "weather" is what happens in the short term, "climate" is what happens in the long term. Changes in weather (effectively) mean nothing, changes in climate can mean something significant. Observations made over the span of a couple of years or less reflect weather, not climate (not necessarily, anyway.)

His little chart there notwithstanding, the description of observation sounds as "off the cuff" as yours, so the results are not objective enough to put a lot of faith in, and I again point out that, if he was even marginally correct, anyone who observes anything off world, including hordes of amateur astronomers, who are under no news "blackout", would notice the variation. Heck, everyone with a DirectTV or Dish satellite receiver would be out there tinkering with its alignment if this had happened.

As a rule, I always question anyone whose article has the word HUGE (in all caps) in the title of it :-)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I'm impressed by how well you keep your calm with posters calling you out. If your not full of it, then I'm envious. If you are full of it I suggest you look to write some fiction, you obviously have a great imagination

I still think your full of it though

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Show us some sort of proof please. Your claims are great but your evidence is weak...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

Philosophy and Metaphysics: This new AboveTopSecret.com forum is for the discussion of a wide range of non-religous topics: Consciousness, Mind, Epistemology, Psychology, Philosophy, Metaphysics, Self-Empowerment, Knowledge and also fringe subjects such as Mind-Control and Psychotronic Manipulation. All in all this will be an \\\"intellectual & philosophical cafe\\\" with a focus on everything from mental relaxing and non-religious personal balance, to conspiracies and speculation related to influencing the mind.

Read and comprehend, grasshopper.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Thank you very much
I am happy that you are being honest, it means more than you can imagine. The funny thing is, as full of it as you may think I am, I believe if you look deep within side yourself, and then take another look around what is really going on, you might just realize, there is far more than what most realize, that is going on right before your eyes. I am not saying what I am saying is right or wrong, but you will only see for yourself if this to be true or not. That's why I say its our choice on what we choose to believe. Call it paranoia or what ever you want, But I really wish it was that simple. And I am for one, Wish it would all go away. But the deeper it goes, the worse it gets. I say this from the kindness of my heart, and hope you eventually figure it out too. Just remember one thing, there is a deeper meaning to what I say, Don't just read what I am saying, but look at behind what I am saying. Only HUMANS will understand this.
Take very good care
love and peace to you and yours

Rick

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

I am sorry to displease you but the truth lies within HUMANS, choose to believe what you wish, this is your choice. I do not mean this in a nasty way of course, as you may already know, But the only suggestion I can give you is to not look at what I am writing, but look behind what I am writing.

Much love and peace to you and your kind

Rick
edit on 4-11-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Intresting but these creators that you describe, sound not much different then the other alien's they warned you about, interdimensional or otherwise. It almost sounds like a silly game they play among themselves or using human's, so in that case I dont think I would care for either, infact they sound annoying and not very advanced, especially when they say, that they are monitoring our actions and thoughts, what dont they got something better to do other then monitor our thoughts and actions, no offence but that's just lame, and it must suck being them if they got to watch and constantly monitor us, must mean that were either really intresting, or there really not that advanced because they can't find something better or more intresting then this rock we live on among an infinite bunch of rock's in this infinite void. And if bad stuff is going down like you say and they wont inter fear, will they at least interfere, and if not then what good are they? I would try to channel some better creator entity's if I were you. But ill take your advice and listen to my heart, but right now my heart is telling me to listen to my stomach, and my stomach is telling me to go make a sandwich. Ill try to channel some entity's and see what they say on the art of sandwich making maybe they will tell me the secret to making the perfect sandwich, instead of this meaning to life or secretes of the universe junk they usually do......Peace out dude.
edit on 5-11-2010 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

It's great you are being honest, i love that more than anything, And at least you got the message, to listen to your heart. Like I said to a couple of others on here, It does not matter what I have written is right or wrong, but that you just listen to your heart and intuition. Time will only tell, if you have done this. Take very good care of your self

Much love and peace to you.

Rick

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If they can't interfere, why are they sending you these messages? That is already interfering.

And if they are already interfering, why can't they be more precise and give us some information we could actually use - like where to find the evidence we need to oust these psychos? If they tell people not to get into space ships - why can't they also tell us where to find the info we need?

I'm sorry, but I'm tired of people allegedly giving out alleged extremely important messages, but who say they can't interfere, when they already are interfering, and who then 'can't say more'. I'm tired of people pretending to be in a higher position, and 'in the know' but who just can't actually say anything except vague insinuations to the rest of us.

Enough already.

Your message says nothing different from hundreds of other messages. If there is an intelligent Creator, he would know this, so why repeat something which has already been said literally hundreds and hundreds of times by hundreds of people.

I'm sorry, but this message doesn't pass the common sense test for me.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

It's great you are being honest, i love that more than anything, And at least you got the message, to listen to your heart. Like I said to a couple of others on here, It does not matter what I have written is right or wrong, but that you just listen to your heart and intuition. Time will only tell, if you have done this. Take very good care of your self

Much love and peace to you.

Rick

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It's great you are being honest, thats cool, And at least you got my message, to listen to your heart. Like I said in my above post, It does not matter what I have written, it's just words, but listening to your heart and intuition is the first step to thinking for yourself. Time will only tell, if you have done this. Take very good care of your self.

May the force be with you

As yoda would say.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

So Rick, what happened to the role of Satan?

Since this is also on psychological forum, I highly recommend to you some work with yourself. If you are really hearing voices, it seems like your unconcsiousness is revolting against your conscious attitude. Or I don't know. Maybe you are alien, maybe you are Satan or Jesus incarnate. You can actually be whatever you want
But you shouldn't be surprised if people are not taking you seriously. Then again, why? This is good attention is it not?

-v

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join