It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My VERY FIRST MESSAGE from above To all Humans!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

Now this is not usually my area to give messages, especially not on a computer. I am more of a face to face person, this way people can see the honesty in my eyes, of what I tell them, So this is highly unorthodox for me to do such a thing. I am only new on here, so obviously my honesty has not spread around enough, But I will assure you I have been a honest and truthful person all my life, I know this is no recommendation to you all, because none of you really know me. I have never had anything to hide from any one, And always tell people the things that come from the heart and intuition. Just in case you would like to know me on a more personal level, you are quite welcome to have a look at my channel on youtube www.youtube.com... . Yes I might come across as a person who is uneducated, this is true, and I will not tell you other wise. I have learned to live thought what my heart and intuition always tells me, and never to this day, has it led me astray. I do not use this channel much any more, accept to communicate with those who still wish to communicate with me. My subs went up 100 per month at first, but now I have put all the information, that I needed to help people with on there, I do not use Youtube very often any more. So it had reached 700, and only slowly climbing now.

Now to begin with the message I have received, it does not matter whether you believe in my words or not, it is merely your choice to take what I have to say as real or not.

First I must say in case some of you do not know, is that I have communicated freely with the energy that is within all for most of my life now, and today, the energy is speaking to me to pass on something very important to all humans.

Now I will begin, bare with me as the energy within all will be taking over from now. All humans on this planet have been monitored for a very long time now, around the 25,000 year mark. This includes all of our actions and even our thoughts. Now you may think this is a breach of your privacy, but rest assure, all this information is kept by our creators for monitoring our development. They do not judge any of our thoughts, as our thoughts are their thoughts, and the energies thoughts. I am not talking of a god or gods, simply creators. This includes scientists and artists. They also are receiving messages from the one creator, which is the energy within all. Call it what you will, but it has no name. Names are of no importance. Our creators of this world along with all you people are beginning to notice some very big changes that are happening within the planet. These changes are going to get a lot worse before the year is through, and the main message is that, all humans are going to have to work together as a team, if we wish to see it through. We must learn to HELP ALL through the tough times ahead. This is not to alarm you, but to prepare yourself for your worst fears, these will be tough times for all. They can give you no date, but they see these changes are rapidly unfolding right now as I type these words. We are moving into what is called the 7th day of creation, which is the light. This will last for one year. Unfortunately as the light maybe beginning, on the 3rd of November, this major event will continue till the end of the year, then things hopefully will start to get better, but this is no guaranty. Things will get better though.

This is all due to the recent activity from the sun at the start of this year, and the sun has not given up yet. Already our earth ionosphere is very week, and may not with stand some of the solar flares heading towards earth, this is causing a temperature rise within the earth crust. Causing the earth to become very unstable. There is also something I must pass on, and that is all of the UFO and alien activity, has not been our creators, but other multi-dimension beings, who have reach a sufficient technological stage, which of course has allowed these being to slip in and out of dimensions. Our creators do very little to show them selves to the humans, and have always used telepathy to communicate with certain humans on the planet. But will never show themselves, as the person(s) will fully understand, that they need no proof of there existence, they just know within there heart and intuition that they are their. They did try to inter fear Quite some time ago, and this cause major problems among the people, you will know these as you prophets. They never predicted any future events, They merely told of event's that could possibly happen if we chose particular paths. The future can never be foretold, as the future can always changed.

Some of these multi-dimension beings, have also been communicating with our leaders and military for quite some time. It was not our creators that gave us technology but them, and they have use it for their own gain. As our creators have been told not to inter fear with what is going on, us humans will figure this out on our own. Our creators have also asked not to follow them if they offer to take you away, this will be a fate humans will not be aware of, until it is too late. Also our government's have been helping the multi-dimensional beings with their agenda also.

Now I have that of my chest, I can go about my life again, and I for one will be prepared for what is to come, the question is, will you?

Like I said their is no reason that what the energy has passed on as to be true, this is for you, to listen to what your heart and intuition is telling you. If you feel my words are strong and true, this is our creators and the energy within all helping you understand what has been said.

May all of my love and peace go to each and every one of you. Try to take very good care of yourselves.

Rick

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
the government!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
My question is where is "above?" Your message is from "above," I'd just like to know your definition of that, please.. My perception of "above" may mean something else than yours. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Oh fiddlesticks.

I didn't have my believing face on... Snap!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

Your post can be summed up to Aliens are evil and do not get in their spaceship with them, when things get bad they will come and ask us to come with them. You advise do not get in the spaceship because they are evil.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Above is the ceiling, below is the floor

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Is there a Basement cat or Ceiling kitteh in here somewhere?

But if you do go with aliens, Don't Drink The Water!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Your comments have similarities to other predictions/warnings/theories that I have read about. Only time will tell, so I will not praise or ridicule your comments.

On a different note, this thread is called "My VERY FIRST MESSAGE from above To all Humans!".......are there more messages to come?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Above is the ceiling, below is the floor

That's cute. Love that Grover. I would like to know however, what is OP's definition of "above." Are we talking space, Milky Way, the sun, moon, stars, heaven, God, angels, aliens, all of the above or something else entirely? I'd really like to know who "they" are from "above" this message is coming from. That is the important part, the knowing from whence this message comes. Or am I asking the wrong question? Hmm...
edit on 1-11-2010 by queenofsheba because: Mispelling

edit on 1-11-2010 by queenofsheba because: Added sentence

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind

May all of my love and peace go to each and every one of you.

I`m feelin the love Rick,so much so I just had to go out and hug a tree,my neighbours have no love though,they turned the hose on me,sopping wet I still tried to explain to them about the other multi-dimensional beings and their only response was "let go of our tree and get off our property!".

I dont blame them though,they cannot understand like we do,these things take time.

Try to take very good care of yourselves.

I will from now on Rick,I`ll brush my teeth three times a day and eat plenty of bran so`s I`m regular.

I feel like a new man already and I`ve only just started.

I feel rumbling,I think its the bran
oooo gotta go poop.BRB

Ok back

See ya Rick.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Thank you for delivering that message to us. It is comforting to know what lies ahead, and that those things are as they should be.

I too receive messages but they come in feelings, emotions rather than worded messages. Those emotions come together bit by bit and form a message that are generally then spread to those close to me, face to face. All in all a scenario similar to yours.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Well, considering I was expecting no replies, I will answer your questions in one post, here goes.

My question is where is "above?" Your message is from "above," I'd just like to know your definition of that, please.. My perception of "above" may mean something else than yours

Hi,
The first thing that came to me upon reading your question is, Between our moon and mars. So I guess this is where they are orbiting. But no exact destination sorry. This is the only feeling I get

Your post can be summed up to Aliens are evil and do not get in their spaceship with them, when things get bad they will come and ask us to come with them. You advise do not get in the spaceship because they are evil.

Hi,
I am not sure if they are good or bad, I have no feeling of them what so ever. I guess the only question to ask yourself is, If a stranger came out of nowhere, and pulled up beside you in their car, and offered you to go for a ride, Would you get in?

Is there a Basement cat or Ceiling kitten in here somewhere?

Hi,
I know you don't want me to answer this question, But I will. I am not sure but you better check, just in case

Your comments have similarities to other predictions/warnings/theories that I have read about. Only time will tell, so I will not praise or ridicule your comments. On a different note, this thread is called "My VERY FIRST MESSAGE from above To all Humans!".......are there more messages to come?

Yes I have seen similar things on here also, Kinda weird, Maybe there is more to it than I realized, And shows that maybe others are getting the message also. And yes you are quite welcome to ridicule my comments, Hey I might even join you, in ridiculing myself
Yes only time will tell. I am unaware of any other messages though, But it has been my first, and hopefully my last, I only like to help people try to understand things, I am not use to giving such messages, that's for sure.

I`m feelin the love Rick,so much so I just had to go out and hug a tree,my neighbours have no love though,they turned the hose on me,sopping wet I still tried to explain to them about the other multi-dimensional beings and their only response was "let go of our tree and get off our property!".

Hiya,
I know this is not a question, But I nearly pissed my self laughing, Thanks for that.

Thank you for delivering that message to us. It is comforting to know what lies ahead, and that those things are as they should be.

Hello,
This is not the way I usually do thing's, I am more of an observer, But for some reason I was sort of being urged to say it. You are most welcome.

Thanks for the replies and questions guys and girls, much appreciated you all have so far gone easy on me. But I am still waiting for the real good comment's to come rolling in

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Did the above verbally/telepathically talk to you or show you visions? Or have you stumbled upon things you felt were true?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

who are you ?

but i agree with most of what you said just now . and if its gods will that me and my family must die then so be it .
i got nothing to live for anyway . well almost nothing .

SNF for you

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

... This is all due to the recent activity from the sun at the start of this year, and the sun has not given up yet. Already our earth ionosphere is very week, and may not with stand some of the solar flares heading towards earth, this is causing a temperature rise within the earth crust. Causing the earth to become very unstable. There is also something I must pass on, and that is all of the UFO and alien activity, has not been our creators, but other multi-dimension beings, who have reach a sufficient technological stage, which of course has allowed these being to slip in and out of dimensions. Our creators do very little to show them selves to the humans, and have always used telepathy to communicate with certain humans on the planet. But will never show themselves, as the person(s) will fully understand, that they need no proof of there existence, they just know within there heart and intuition that they are their. They did try to inter fear Quite some time ago, and this cause major problems among the people, you will know these as you prophets. They never predicted any future events, They merely told of event's that could possibly happen if we chose particular paths. The future can never be foretold, as the future can always changed. ...

Actually the only way to change the future is to know it beforehand. I mean we would always end up making the same choices based on past experiences (unless we have some information from the future).
edit on 1-11-2010 by munq13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Our creators have also asked not to follow them if they offer to take you away, this will be a fate humans will not be aware of, until it is too late.

Stranger danger!

So in this case they are not actually abducting people, but they will be asking you first? What will be their tactics for enchanting humans and making the joyride look like fun? Will they offer us candy if we go for a ride?

Stranger Danger!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-11-2010 by Alethea because: can't seem to embed a working video

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Oh, geez, here we go again... at least you've given a reasonable deadline (Wednesday) to be shown wrong. I never realized how many people are out there proclaiming this, proclaiming that, and all of it failing to materialize, until I came to ATS.

Now I will begin, bare with me as the energy within all will be taking over from now.

BEAR with me! BEAR!

Bare == "get naked", Bear == "put up with". Unless you are addressing nudists, the proper word is "bear".

Sorry. Still working on my morning coffee, and this, along with "They're/Their/There" and "a lot" aggravate me a lot more than they should :-)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I just wanted to add my feelings to the rest of the posters here. I have a feeling that there are too many people out there with no life. I feel that these people don't want to go out and live in reality so they like to make up things and then try to believe them as much as possible. My feelings tell me to feel bad for these people. This feeling also tells me to let this group know there is a lot of REAL interesting things in the world and for these people to go out and experience them instead of making up a imaginary world.

These are just my feelings and you don't have to believe them if you dont want to.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
With all due respect, and not a single mocking tone to what I am about to say...

I would honesty suggest speaking to a doctor and ruling out any physiological or emotional issues before accepting that these voices or messages are real.

After that is done, and you are confident that what you are experiencing is, in fact, otherworldly, then I will be most happy to engage in lengthy conversations about what the energy has to say. But until then your health will remain my primary concern.

I say this out of legitimate concern.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I've got a question.

Why?

Why monitor us? Is there any point? Are we Lab Rats for studying or do these aliens or above beings get energy from our activities.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join