It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So did anyone have any creepy Halloween experiences?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
As Halloween has now come and gone in the UK (it's 3am) I'm just wondering if anyone had any spooky experiences over Halloween.

My girlfriend and I both desperately tried to get the people at our two parties to try having a seance with one of my girlfriends ouija boards but everyone said "no I don't want to mess with things like that" which was a great shame for me as I was up for a laugh (and also a surprise to me that people actually take ouija boards seriously)

I wasn't lucky enough to see any ghosts tonight, although I did have intimate contact with quite a few "spirits".

So anyone have anything spooky to report?
edit on 31-10-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Just to bump. Nothing unusual for me. Always a bit dissappointed when nothing does.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
not really, although I was genuinely disturbed by what may have been the biggest load of crap I have ever seen on A&E (and that includes Paranormal State) tonight. They had a thing about Amnittyville where this psychic lady ends up blaming one of the dead daughters of the family that was killed there in '74 for killing her siblings. Now this daughter was actually killed too so I found this offensive. Why'd I watch it you ask? my wife wanted to...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rakkasansct

I'm such a sceptic, but am always disappointed when nothing happens
If I had my way I would have been using the ouija board at midnight while sitting inside a flaming pentagram and summoning up Satan himself, just to try to get anything at all to occur

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Lol, I know it man. I used to go to the "real" haunted houses, cemetaries, and etc etc. Never had an experience on halloween.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I did'nt have any paranormal experience but my husband has his wetsuit on the washing line and decided to put a mask ,some skeleton gloves and stick through the arms of it.

Now I know it was a costume ,I knew it was there, but everytime I went out for a cigarette it gave me a shock!
I think it's when you just catch these things out of the corner of your eye ,but then again it could have been because we live in the middle of nowhere,the wind kept blowing the suit and the only light outside was glowing pumkins and the only sounds were screeching owls!!!!

top topics

join