It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abduction scenes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
IVe watched many UFO documentaries and have seen many movies with UFO or UFO related plots, so my curiosity is: What movie UFO/Alien abduction scene do those who frequent this board feel is most frightening in terms of relevance to the UFO phenomenon, in either a UFO movie or documentary (alot of the documentaries for example have re-enactments of the alleged abductions)

Out of the scenes i've seen so far, the scene in Fire in the sky is pretty good

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Changed my post, I missed the "abduction" part of your inquiry. The movie Communion had some creepy parts regarding abduction and the reenactments in The Fourth Kind were pretty intense, until I found out about all the hogwash and misinformation the movie was riddled with.

spec
edit on 31-10-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well I used to think the scene from Fire In The Sky where the dude appeared to be food for the aliens or ship was a really creepy thought. But after seeing The Fourth Kind... this one really creeped me out. I had never heard, read or seen an abduction phenomenon shown with such a demonic/paranormal side to it. I mean the guys whole face contorts and changes and he is gravitated off the bed.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The scene where Mia Jovich listens to a recording of her abduction made my skin crawl.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
My favorite abduction scene was this one

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

ETA: thanks youdidntseeme
-zorgon my inquiry was answered and I found the threads

edit on 31-10-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Looks very much like cgi to me

The guy says it was filmed in 1983 so it would have been recorded on tape...the effects added to make it look like it was on tape are available in most editing programs. I think they were added and the story of 1983 added to hide the fact cgi was used to make this video.
Most old camcorders time stamped footage...date, time etc. T his one hasnt got anything to prove it was recorded when they said it was.
Look at the cow as it goes up....looks like it has been cropped out, at one point it looks like it starts to graze on thin air.
I think this vid is a hoax

EDIT: Also the other cows dont react.....they would be going mental if this were real
edit on 31-10-2010 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Fire in the Sky has always stood out to me. I dont know if I just happened to see it at the right time in my life (I was 14 I think when it came out) but something about it has always stayed with me. I can still see it in my head, but i always stop at the scene involving his eye....just hurts me to think about that. Let me go watch this cow now.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
My favorite abduction scene was this one

interesting cow video. This show must have aired a few years back, A quick ATS search yielded more than 1 thread already on this. I didnt read any but anyone who does just search cow abduction in the search bar, you will see a minimum of 10 responses all on the same video.

A TS search results "cow abduction"
edit on 31-10-2010 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by zorgon

EDIT: Also the other cows dont react.....they would be going mental if this were real

......Implying that you know about alien technology and it's effect on animals?

*Bro, aliens aren't real. You can't know what effect their tech might have.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
A quick ATS search yielded more than 1 thread already on this.

DOH!

But then ... THIS thread asked for a scene in a film you thought important and I always liked that one.. but thanks for the lesson in searching

I didnt read any but

yeah but....

edit on 31-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It is an interesting clip, I will give you that, but I didnt read any of the threads either.

Nice find nonetheless.

new topics

top topics

join