It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two week prediction?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I just found this altough i really dont like glenn beck im sure he knows people and this is what he has to say about what he heard. Glenn Beck says "Prepare for catastrophic event" says stockpile food and water says he knows a high level person. mediamatters.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

its possible baba vangas prediction getting true,all the things stiring in this direction a lot of indiz also cover up the prediction and in the past she was give allready the pepole evidence that her prediction becoming true.
my objectiv view 80:20 in favor of baba vanga.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nosty
I just found this altough i really dont like glenn beck im sure he knows people and this is what he has to say about what he heard. Glenn Beck says "Prepare for catastrophic event" says stockpile food and water says he knows a high level person. mediamatters.org...

I feel better now. If Glenn Beck says he thinks something, I know it's a fairy tale.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

And yet, fighting is a karmic trap, its best to be filled with unconditional love, and be the mature one if all around you are losing their heads. This life is a temporal school, a holographic universe matrix, and the lesson is love, on a planet filled with wars and poverty, we're supposed to see through the traps and make it back home, by shining Love: patience, tolerance, forgiveness, compassion, understanding, kindness, charity and peace, in all circumstances. And forgive self as well.

And now we will all join hands in a circle and sing a meditative chorus or 'Kumbyah', after which we will light incense and do a few Gregorian chants.

Right, being a sarcastic warmonger is better in your opinion I guess.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

It is better in many peoples opinions.

Face it bro...Peace is for sissy's.

When you are not taught conflict resolution or mediation and you have no other answers to solve your problem or rectify your differences ...you kill the opponent.

You got a problem with that?

Me too.

edit on 6-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

And yet, fighting is a karmic trap, its best to be filled with unconditional love, and be the mature one if all around you are losing their heads. This life is a temporal school, a holographic universe matrix, and the lesson is love, on a planet filled with wars and poverty, we're supposed to see through the traps and make it back home, by shining Love: patience, tolerance, forgiveness, compassion, understanding, kindness, charity and peace, in all circumstances. And forgive self as well.

And now we will all join hands in a circle and sing a meditative chorus or 'Kumbyah', after which we will light incense and do a few Gregorian chants.

No. But I am mature enough to know when I am surrounded by naive children with sub-average IQs who aren't aware enough of their surroundings to keep themselves, their families and their communities safe from those who have, for centuries, sworn to kill them.

The world is a harsh and brutish place. It always has been and always will be. All of the sophomoric bubble-gum philosophy in the universe will not change that.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well I am similar to you I've been here for 6 years and don't prescribe to predictions but this one seems different some how. I wouldn't worry too much unless your room mate comes home with a car load of food though.

BTW let me know if he does, please!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Your maturity stops at the middle ages methinks. And you're not too imaginative either. Using the old argument that "either you're for war or you're against freedom" is a tired and illogical argument. I'm not saying we shouldn't have a strong defense, but your response suggests that you think diplomacy is for whimps. Maybe we should take the war lovers on both sides and contain them on an island so they can fight it out and leave the rest of us alone. Humanity can evolve into a semblence of cooperation with restrictions in place for people, like you, that think it's okay to kill those that you don't agree with. Obviously you are delusional if you think the answer is "war" to what's going on in the world. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. War only lines the pockets of a small number of powerful people with cash and sews the seeds of hate for generations.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

reply to post by MMPI2

Your maturity stops at the middle ages methinks. And you're not too imaginative either. Using the old argument that "either you're for war or you're against freedom" is a tired and illogical argument. I'm not saying we shouldn't have a strong defense, but your response suggests that you think diplomacy is for whimps. Maybe we should take the war lovers on both sides and contain them on an island so they can fight it out and leave the rest of us alone. Humanity can evolve into a semblence of cooperation with restrictions in place for people, like you, that think it's okay to kill those that you don't agree with. Obviously you are delusional if you think the answer is "war" to what's going on in the world. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. War only lines the pockets of a small number of powerful people with cash and sews the seeds of hate for generations.

Nah, I'm am right and you are wrong. You lose. End of discussion.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
He won't tell you if his room mate came with a load of food in his car, do you really think he would be going on the thread right now???? instead of spending precious time that he could use preparing.

Kind Regards
M

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hey guys I never said killing hahahaha we could just simply and merely use tranquilizer pistols with a magazine of 9-12 tranqs in it.

It be more fun putting your enemy to gentle sleep instead of killing the hell out off them, then while they are sleeping you can draw things on their face with permanent marker. Just picture the reaction of their commanders hahahaha wow!!!

Anyway Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by MMPI2

You can't defend your position so that's your response?

Maybe I'm lucky you chose to keep it short. Anyway, our exchange is straying off topic so I won't respond to your next snappy comeback, unless it pertains to the OP.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

reply to post by MMPI2

You can't defend your position so that's your response?

Maybe I'm lucky you chose to keep it short. Anyway, our exchange is straying off topic so I won't respond to your next snappy comeback, unless it pertains to the OP.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So the 6th was a bust... when's the next doomsday date so i can get my rock ready to hide under again.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
So the 6th was a bust... when's the next doomsday date so i can get my rock ready to hide under again.

Don't let down your guard just yet what really bothers me is the date 11/11/10 or basically 11:11:10 but if we take out the 0 it becomes 11111 which is a universal number. So there still might be something still in the makings

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-Reilly
i've been on ats for a while and i've seen all kindsa predictions and blah blah.... none of which i REALLY take seriously..... (due to most of them being ridiculous), however, i vaguely remember coming across some oct/nov/dec predictions for this year..... none of the details are clear in my mind at the moment...... and this is why.....

I have a roomate from china..... he is now a us citizen and works as a supervisor for a cancer research center..... ( just for a little background) ..... i'm sitting on my couch watching tv with him.... he knows that i'm an ats'er and i read up on these kinds of thing.... when he looks at me and says......

"ya know.... i have a friend that is involved with the cia.... he told me something yesterday....."
i said "what?"
He said..... "well something is going to happen two weeks from today, and i think you should go out and buy some food and what not just in case....."

now this is not a prediction from me..... as im not going to jeopardize my ats privilege, but i found it odd.....
i guess my question is...... has anyone else heard anything of any relevance, or received a "tip"?

thanks for your time....

Looks like we have established the credibility of your roommate, and consequently, sorry to say, that of threads you author.

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join