It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two week prediction?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Wow I have never heard of any adult playing a practical joke like that on someone. And how many times did this guy state that he is NOT stating facts and is here only for opinions. You need to get Your facts straight.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
See Halfpasthuman.com new report and
globalresearch.ca...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
And let us not forget that the physicists will be overseeing the collision of lead photons at about the speed of light, very soon at the LHC @ CERN, where fresh dark matter particles not liberated since the dawn of all creation are expected to be "introduced", three of which, the up, down and strange quark CAN form a new form of matter more stable than anything on earth. Talk about a RISE in novelty and the end of history. Nothing on our immediate horizon qualifies more than the upcoming experiments at CERN, where the scientists are openly bragging about possibly opening some sort of portal or rip in the fabric of spacetime resulting in something potentially entering our world or departing. In fact, they admit themselves that it's an UKNOWN UNKNOWN, the precursor to absolute NOVELTY, and let us not forget what we're talking about here, the most basic constituents of matter itself, being recreated here on earth, where matter has been stabalized for billions of years. Let us all just HOPE that everything simply evaporates, and doesn't congeal, or, welp, there goes the whole ballgame..

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Two weeks from today...OH MY GOD... It's my birthday! If you're planning a surprise party you can tell me. I'll pretend I didn't know. But seriously, my birthday is Nov 14 and that's when WEB BOT has made it's prediction for and I am, all-be-it just a tiny bit, unsettled.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
your chinese friend who hasnt been a us citizen all his life but is now just happens to know a CIA agent..who openly tells him somethings going to happen...and he comes and tells you?

so much for CIA secrecy...this person must not be a very good agent if hes just spouting these things out

now.....why dont i believe any of this?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The Time Wave Zero graph agrees with the November 14th prediction too

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-Reilly
i've been on ats for a while and i've seen all kindsa predictions and blah blah.... none of which i REALLY take seriously..... (due to most of them being ridiculous), however, i vaguely remember coming across some oct/nov/dec predictions for this year..... none of the details are clear in my mind at the moment...... and this is why.....

I have a roomate from china..... he is now a us citizen and works as a supervisor for a cancer research center..... ( just for a little background) ..... i'm sitting on my couch watching tv with him.... he knows that i'm an ats'er and i read up on these kinds of thing.... when he looks at me and says......

"ya know.... i have a friend that is involved with the cia.... he told me something yesterday....."
i said "what?"
He said..... "well something is going to happen two weeks from today, and i think you should go out and buy some food and what not just in case....."

now this is not a prediction from me..... as im not going to jeopardize my ats privilege, but i found it odd.....
i guess my question is...... has anyone else heard anything of any relevance, or received a "tip"?

thanks for your time....

There is a warning from those who call themselves "The Agency" saying that on November 8 there will be a glowing green object that will fall from the sky. They say that this is not a meteorite but was released by TPTB for a purpose. For what purpose, they did not say. I am neutral in this issue. I just read it today because someone in another forum posted a link on it.

I actually have read this message here before. It might be in the hoax section now.

portalreport.webs.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well, it seems that the link that I posted is banned in this site.

Anyway, I just wrote that some group who calls themselves "The Agency" posted a warning that on November 8, a green object will fall from the sky. It is not a meteor. That group said that it was released by TPTB.

Someone from another forum posted a link to their website and I just read that message again in their website but it seems that that website is banned here. Anyway, that message was already posted here and it might be in hoax section by now.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
It's what's happening now that they just aren't deciding to report on yet. That's what we should be looking at the situation like. Unless a false flag event truly takes place. Then this might fit the bill.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I am pretty sure something major is going to happen this month.

I don't know what exactly but I reckon there is something on the cards.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-Reilly
I have a roomate from china..... he is now a us citizen and works as a supervisor for a cancer research center..... ( just for a little background) ..... i'm sitting on my couch watching tv with him.... he knows that i'm an ats'er and i read up on these kinds of thing.... when he looks at me and says......

I am calling you out on this, my gut tells me that you are not telling the truth, its always a friend, or a neighbour or a friend of the neighbour. Also the 'cancer research centre' line tells me that you put that in to give your thread credibility because it will spur the compassionate members (me included) in to feeling sorry for cancer patients and giving your room mate more credibility and therefore spinning the outcome of support for the thread. I have seen this many times before.

"ya know.... i have a friend that is involved with the cia.... he told me something yesterday....."

Its always the CIA or some top secret group that these people work for and they just so happen to tell the OP.

now this is not a prediction from me..... as im not going to jeopardize my ats privilege

Hmm doesn't quite work like that my friend, you have made a thread just like the ones you have called out in your opening post. Therefore all your priviliedges are riding on this IMO!

The way the OP has written this sound just like what we read nearly every week that turns out to be a HOAX its always the same things:

1. Government organisation involvement
2. Punctuated that looks like a story
3. Creatively written
4. Suspense
5. Cliff hanger
6. OP disassociating him/herself from the thread i.e somebody told me

Sorry but there is no pulling the wool over my eyes. I have a pretty good record on calling out threads like this while others fall for them and hang on the words of the OP until the day passes and then its like "um","well", "it wasn;t me that said it"

I am calling you out and saying nothing will happen in 2 weeks except it will get even colder

edit on 1-11-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Take a look at France ... its coming to the USA and possibly Canada .. and many other place
the economy is still crashing .. only a war will help Obama

is your friend credible ? or was he kidding you around

somebody from the CIA told him that .. yeah right .. plausible yes but doubtfull
nonetheless .. good timing for this kind prediction

something might happen before 2010 end
edit on 10/31/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

I think you are pretty close to the mark here friend , something is comming down the pike .Hey OP well done with this thread I believe you are onto something here , I sense the timming is about right . OP why don't you go C.I.A on your room mate and waterboard him for answers
just kidding great thread

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nittin
reply to post by RussianScientists

Wow I have never heard of any adult playing a practical joke like that on someone. And how many times did this guy state that he is NOT stating facts and is here only for opinions. You need to get Your facts straight.

I haven't either but it would still be pretty humorous all the same. The first War Of The Worlds broadcast had a similar albeit more drastic effect.

I would say if this guy isn't talking out of his behind, that for a lowly CIA officer to know it must be some sort of engineered event. Perhaps agents of all levels were being prepped over the past few weeks.

That IMO rules out any natural disasters as the predictions of such events is absolute nonsense. As you can guess I don't subscribe to the HAARP theory. However even if the use of HAARP was occuring here on planet Earth, there isn't a snowballs chance in hell that a lower down the chain CIA operative would know about it.

I say get the tins in, get a few beers, there is nothing wrong with being prepared!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I starred you because that was my first thought regarding the Cancer Research Institute. As it has absolutely no relation to the story.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

All I got out of the first post is that he wanted people's opinions.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Reply to post by PatriotsPride

Too weak prediction...

Just kidding, I wish something really happens for a change!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by C-Reilly

yes. i have heard and read that alot of events will be happening from here on in. at once?? this seems to be a time where things should be ramping up. i am hoping and praying for all of us to have a safe trip...and/or landing what ever the case may be...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
BLOCKED

Havent seen that image before, its strange how you can read the message when you quote it, I only wanted the strange image. The message is not that scammy either, apart from the website I guess...

Now, back to the topic, his friend may be Chinese, but does this mean the Chinese guy hasn't got any American friends, which could possibly be in the CIA. This CIA agent, who is friends with the Chinese guy, may indeed be very close to him/her and therefore give him/her the tip to be careful. While this Chinese guy considers the OP (I thing thats what hes called, Original Poster?) a close enough friend to warn.

On the other hand this Chinese guy may have thought that since it is Halloween, which the Chinese don't celebrate (I think), he might try to scare the American friend, he decides to do this via this supposed tip from his CIA friend.

I personally prefer the Halloween stunt, lame, but it still appears effective enough, especially since he has said he is on ATS. Who knows though, maybe something will happen.

edit on 1-11-2010 by iamaperson because: to remove the scam site, apparently it blocked my entire post, not just the quote part.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Well, it could be, too, that your friend is about to get laid off and he's not going to be able to contribute his half on the groceries. He just wants to make sure you'll be prepared for it when he has to break the news after his "two week notice".

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
yes me too... but thankfully i had a shotgun with me... i heard a knock on the door... i peeked through the window to find a Frankenstein type of creature standing outside.. i grabbed my shotgun and unloaded it through the door on that creature..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join