It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two week prediction?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by C-Reilly

According to you, your friend is sitting right there on the couch with you, why don't you tell him to tell you the truth, before you get in any deeper. In two weeks from today, I wonder what others here on ATS will being thinking of you. Do you think a CIA person is just going to mention to someone that something is going to happen two weeks from today?

The only way to debunk your "something is going to happen two weeks from today story" thread, is to prod you into getting more information from the man from China sitting right beside you on the couch. Your thread will be in the ATS "trash can" soon enough.
edit on 31-10-2010 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-Reilly
reply to post by PatriotsPride

haha... don't misunderstand me.... i am giving no warning.... just wanted to share what i am hearing....

Yea but it could be a warning..subconsiously... why else post it? I heard there is going to be something going on on NOV 9th concerning a program by CERN... I did some research on it, and basically its a machine in an undergroud base, that is going to use so much energy into smashing particles together "Just to SEE what will happen" And there have been quite a few people out on radio interviews and on websites that say, that this machine can CAUSE ALOT OF REAL DAMAGE.... so the fact that someone said Obama and his crew are going to india on the 7th scares the # out of me.... Honestly look up the CERN project for NOV 9th! IF they REALLY do this... IT WILL NOT BE GOOD!! Im praying the kind of evil that would do this to their own citizens and country doesnt really exist...but, you never know... ya know?? And now your saying ur Rommates friend is telling him to stock up THAT SCARES ME....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

thank you as i am currently reading some of these threads, and even rereading some.... i have seen a few of these and i appreciate your help

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Reading through this is interesting...
I don't put much into the prediction posts around here..
I don't really think this thread qualifies as such, the guy is just stating what
his roommate said.

All I have to say is that the other day when the "suspicious package" crap
went down... gold skyrocketed.

That, to me, sends up a flag.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

I think being on ats and seeing all thats happening is scary.
I'm afraid the debunkers arent doing a good enough job to help calm the masses

Lets hope all this is wrong

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
Reading through this is interesting...
I don't put much into the prediction posts around here..
I don't really think this thread qualifies as such, the guy is just stating what
his roommate said.

All I have to say is that the other day when the "suspicious package" crap
went down... gold skyrocketed.

That, to me, sends up a flag.

what is with you people.... i clearly stated that this is not a prediction from me... hence the question mark in the title....

this thread qualifies as one thing and one thing only.... my search for information on the topic at hand.....

implications from other users are irrelevant.... pls read original post through the first page... thank you

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
i would just like to state as well..... i have u2ued the russian scientist on why he is personally attacking me... i am awaiting a reply.... maybe he will reply here?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Sorry, my friend, you misunderstand me, or I didn't state myself well enough...

I wasn't "debunking" anything, I was reclarifying your point to those who were
claiming you were "predicting" an event, by stating I read you as you were simply
relating what your roommate said (to my understanding).

Sorry for the grief you are catching~

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Probably there is no man from China sitting right there beside you on the couch. If there is a man sitting there on the couch beside you from China, then call him over to your computer and have him answer my question in Chinese by typing the answer in.

你好,從中國人。你的朋友說,你知道一個人從中央情報局,他告訴你一些事情會發生在兩個星期的今天,是真的 嗎?或者,你只是拉著他的腿?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth

Sorry, my friend, you misunderstand me, or I didn't state myself well enough...

I wasn't "debunking" anything, I was reclarifying your point to those who were
claiming you were "predicting" an event, by stating I read you as you were simply
relating what your roommate said (to my understanding).

Sorry for the grief you are catching~

well then, my friend, you arent the one that should say sorry, as i am clearly the one that should.... I APOLOGIZE for misunderstanding.... however i must say.... i'm glad that some people here can understand how misleading text can sometimes be.....

again.... sorry for the jump.....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
so you are out of here now right? i mean i didnt know that russia and china were actually in a semi partnership til i showed him your obviously ignorant post..... interesting.... maybe you dont take to fondly of the chinese?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
cmon scientist... it says you are online.... or are you typing to much.... ahem.... bs? ...... i'd like an answer... thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
on another note... and im sorry mods for making this two posts..... i'd like to get back on topic with any other information anyone else has...i i apologize for this, well, apparent scientist that likes to try and ruin rep.....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Your friends answer was not yes, it was "You're just pulling his leg".

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
But back on topic.... The only thing we could go on is that theres going to be a nation black out, right?
edit on 31-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
seems like your friend was privy to the same warning that was placed on a ATS thread
some two days ago...
where a high positioned government person, 'awarded' their position...
was telling another outsider to accumulate 6 months supply of foods, water... etc... immediately

i wish i could recall the thread

i did reply... so let me look at my list of 'posts' under my profile page

i did a fast look see, but nothing triggered a memory... maybe the thread is under Prophecy-Predictions

i give up...
but it was a woman in government that said to immediately stockup on food & water for 6 months
edit on 31-10-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join