It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two week prediction?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by nittin

First of all get a Gillie suit a military sniper suit but not the one side cover Im talking about a full body cover one, trust me it will come in handy and also learn how to set traps to capture things for food. Remember if SHTF you need to travel light yet prepared thats why all I will carry with me small supplies.............

wow if life in the USA gets to be like this I think I would rather be dead! instead of a regular emergency it sounds like you are thinking The Stand (Steven King) or something!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

atleast wait til the end of the year. then give up after that haha. as for me, ill never give up! cuz i feel the changes on a spiritual level. the energy is pickin up u guys i can feel it (reiki attunement helped with that sensitivity) and ppl's souls are stirring. expect miracles. anything can happen!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Very interesting post,

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by minkey53

Well don't misquote me lol he just finished school and could be being stationed in Hawaii or Guam. But usually they TELL you where you are going but not right now. It was strange, even for his comrades on the base with him. It is an interesting move especially after the second aircraft carrier was sent to the Persian Gulf on October 20th

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My friend is in the U.S. submarine corps. (if that helps)

Very interesting, thanks for that.

Does anybody else on ATS know anybody else that is being posted / sent somewhere but not being told where? If you do know where, please say!

The second aircraft carrier rings alarm bells and also when this Yemen thing kicked off with the bombs, I said to my Wife that something was in the air (not literally but could be). Also, Cobra meetings in London underground to discuss the response. The UK Priminister was pissed to find out that Obama knew about these Bombs 12 hours beforehand even though they were on the ground in the UK.

I am buying a gun (know which one too) and lots of ammo in the morning at the local gunsmiths, I'll worry about the license bit afterwards as it takes 6 to 8 weeks and we may not have that long lol.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by punterdeb

AMEN!! ive been the same and i have also promised myself if nothing happens in november (theres so man predictions for this month) then im never logging on to any conspiracy sites again, my life has been miserable the past year, with planet x, alien false flags, nwo, ww3 etc....so much doom and gloom and predictions, im fed up, if nothing happens by end of november im hanging my conspiracy hat up.

peace

i hear you loud and clear. 9th november is my cut off date. ever since 6 months ago when so many started coming up with the 8th as the time so much of this would happen. it does have such a profound affect on how you live your life constantly worried. maybe thats why we all have this constant uneasy feeling, we are giving it to each other. yes, the financial crisis is very real and only just starting to hit here in australia, but as for the other stuff you mention ??? who knows. i think its almost time to gracefully bow out, i dont care if i cant say "i knew this was coming", because by the time it comes, i will be dead of a heart attack waiting for IT to come.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Its not going to happen before the 8th, they wont be able to sell black ops.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

Nah mate they are all going even their grandmama is going as well so it does look suspicious hmmmmm 0_0

kind regards

M

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by nittin

First of all get a Gillie suit a military sniper suit but not the one side cover Im talking about a full body cover one, trust me it will come in handy and also learn how to set traps to capture things for food. Remember if SHTF you need to travel light yet prepared thats why all I will carry with me small supplies.............

wow if life in the USA gets to be like this I think I would rather be dead! instead of a regular emergency it sounds like you are thinking The Stand (Steven King) or something!

The Healthy human mind does not wake up each day thinking that this is the end. I think that it is a privilege knowing that you are so close to the end. I love that saying but...... in the general case its better to die if SHTF because the stuff I said to get ready will help you. However, you will also be fighting the military that will try to capture any remaining survivors.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

And yet, fighting is a karmic trap, its best to be filled with unconditional love, and be the mature one if all around you are losing their heads. This life is a temporal school, a holographic universe matrix, and the lesson is love, on a planet filled with wars and poverty, we're supposed to see through the traps and make it back home, by shining Love: patience, tolerance, forgiveness, compassion, understanding, kindness, charity and peace, in all circumstances. And forgive self as well.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

AMEN!! ive been the same and i have also promised myself if nothing happens in november (theres so man predictions for this month) then im never logging on to any conspiracy sites again, my life has been miserable the past year, with planet x, alien false flags, nwo, ww3 etc....so much doom and gloom and predictions, im fed up, if nothing happens by end of november im hanging my conspiracy hat up.

peace

I agree. It's exhausting worrying about this stuff, and I have kids, so it really freaks me out. If nothing happens I will not log in again either.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Aren't any of you aware that this entourage includes 200 private sector CEOs and then you have THEIR staff. So most people going are NOT Obama's security. Educate yourselves.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So basically you are implying that "Victory attained by violence is equal to a defeat"

However, did not Ghandi say "It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence."

So protecting other people when they are about to be executed and tortured is wrong?

But.... if it is better to be violent and save the lives of those people that are about to die, Is that no the right thing to do?

Even Ghandi was a man of understanding and he did portray a well understood picture in that quote.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

That only means, that the person is not ready to progress, free will. This is a reminder especially in tough times, or any catastrophe to keep your head and be loving, for yes, violence is not the way up and out, and that is the real goal. Also earth is interactive. Wars and violence create reactions. Just imagine what peace and love and equality could do.

Note in a situation such as defense of another, we don't always get to choose, some react and regret later. But its learning not to react that is part of our lessons, and to choose. To try and talk to the one, or to even take the blow for the other, but not to give it is a hard thing to do. Also forgiving others and self, for often we learn our lessons afterwards, regretting so, no matter what its if we're forgiving others we can be more generous with ourselves, we often fall off the bike when we're learning to ride it.
edit on 2-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

Originally posted by Skerrako

Well don't misquote me lol he just finished school and could be being stationed in Hawaii or Guam. But usually they TELL you where you are going but not right now. It was strange, even for his comrades on the base with him. It is an interesting move especially after the second aircraft carrier was sent to the Persian Gulf on October 20th

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My friend is in the U.S. submarine corps. (if that helps)

Very interesting, thanks for that.

Does anybody else on ATS know anybody else that is being posted / sent somewhere but not being told where? If you do know where, please say!

The second aircraft carrier rings alarm bells and also when this Yemen thing kicked off with the bombs, I said to my Wife that something was in the air (not literally but could be). Also, Cobra meetings in London underground to discuss the response. The UK Priminister was pissed to find out that Obama knew about these Bombs 12 hours beforehand even though they were on the ground in the UK.

I am buying a gun (know which one too) and lots of ammo in the morning at the local gunsmiths, I'll worry about the license bit afterwards as it takes 6 to 8 weeks and we may not have that long lol.

Many of us here are assuming that the multiple aircraft carriers deployed in the Persian Gulf are for Yemen or Iran. We must also remember that South Asia and especially interior regions of Afpak are accessible from Persian Gulf as well.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
And here are some of the MSM propaganda that has been going on for a while now:

We need to make clear . . .

If, God forbid, the SUV had blown up in Times Square, Jones told Zardari, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Should a future attempt be successful, Obama would be forced to do things that Pakistan would not like. "No one will be able to stop the response and consequences," the security adviser said. "This is not a threat, just a statement of political fact."

Jones did not give specifics about what he meant. The Obama administration had a "retribution" plan, one of the most sensitive and secretive of all military contingencies. The plan called for bombing about 150 identified terrorist camps in a brutal, punishing attack inside Pakistan.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Been following this thread for a couple of days, but haven't had a chance to post, and so much to say.

Back to the original poster's point,,,,,do any of us know anything that could corrolate to his friend of a friend who is CIA. telling him something big is coming and to get canned food......lot's to say on this.

First and foremost I think several people having been fearing "something big" happening for well over 18 plus months. There are so MANY things coming to a head right now...dollar devaluation due to american debt in leiu of several other financial issues with banks, mortgages, etc,, Iran's nuclear program, dissatisfaction with the US Political process and tonights election, even the sudden increase in "UFO" activity and news, just to name a few (I didn't add the super collider, the web bot and "time wave" concepts because I don't follow that stuff much). But It's hard not to follow all this, regardless of your personal opinion and not think something is about to snap. Could be just a mass psychosis/freakout in response to the stress of all the worry and little or nothing will happen.

HOWEVER; there are a couple of things that I have been seeing ( some due to this thread, other's before it) that make me also worry something is in the works. So, this my OPINION on information that COULD corrolate what the OP is asking. (I will not provide links unless the info hasn't been mentioned because most of the previous posters have already cited, I am just kind of summing up what's been said).

1. Alex Jones (who I am not a fan off) had the pastor interview where the gentleman quotes DHS Napolotano supposidly having lunch with a close friend whom she informs to get 6mths of food. That's a bit of a coincidence.
that we have (supposedly) the head of DHS and an un-named CIA employee saying the same thing.

2. The apparently thwarted air cargo bomb attack. Since the intell and security services were working this for awhile that could be part of the warnings. They knew something was coming, but maybe didn't know or feared a larger scope attack and were just telling people "hey something is up go to the grocery store". However; that (so far) turned out to be a somewhat small potatos.

3. 2nd Aircraft Carrier on station in the gulf. With Iran fueling the reactors THAT hints at something as we ususally don't have more then one unless we are either trying to make a really big point or are planning something. Another poster mentioned Isreali Civil Defense is issuing the gas masks again. That's significant as they apparently think there is enough of some sort of threat to give out the gas masks.

4. This one was a bit interesting. Nice that Hezbellah has trained for an overthrow of Beriut..that would likely precepitate an Isreal-Beriut-Iran conflict.

www.debka.com...

5. I talked to a former associate of mine who is a former Army Special Forces NCO. He still keeps tabs with former and current Spec Ops guys (they have their own message board, kind of like a blackops ATS LOL!). While he would not say specifically whether he had heard or thought something was in the works, he did say that all of his still active duty friends have gone "off the grid" so to speak all of a sudden. He would not elaborate. I also have a friend who is an Air Force officer. She had finished a tour in Afghanistan less then a year ago About 2 or 3 months ago she suddenly was redeployed to an undisclosed Middle East location (although she did tell me in an email it was NOT back in the "stan'). I will NOT ask her anything at this time due to being deployed and her rank she could get in trouble but it struck me odd that she couldn't say where she was, when she always had in the past.

Now my opinion is if we thought or had intel that something was going down in the Mid East or where participating in something....why would the Pres head out overseas to India???? Even if we thought it was an attack here on CONUS, I can think of better places for the CINC to be then India?!?! Even if you buy into the
govt-false flag- or it's yellowstone that's going to blow or aliens landing stuff......really...INDIA?

This could all be coincidence multiplied by all of the sane ATSer's strees, fear, or even anticipation. But I have to agree with the original OP, sure seems like something is up and about to go down and likely soon, but without more info it's hard to say what it could be.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

The whole family is going, from what I've read.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I don't know, Minkey53. He may be on to something. I'm sure you've heard about the stories last week regarding the russian shipping container missle launching systems?

Here is a link to NationalTerrorAlert.com that had the story in April

www.nationalterroralert.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

And yet, fighting is a karmic trap, its best to be filled with unconditional love, and be the mature one if all around you are losing their heads. This life is a temporal school, a holographic universe matrix, and the lesson is love, on a planet filled with wars and poverty, we're supposed to see through the traps and make it back home, by shining Love: patience, tolerance, forgiveness, compassion, understanding, kindness, charity and peace, in all circumstances. And forgive self as well.

And now we will all join hands in a circle and sing a meditative chorus or 'Kumbyah', after which we will light incense and do a few Gregorian chants.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

There are no 'worthy' news outlets. That's why we come here isnt it...for the truth, or in search of it...

e2a: terrible spelling

edit on 3-11-2010 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join