It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two week prediction?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

Yes, it has been confirmed that the Obama children are going.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-Reilly

Originally posted by notsofast
ok, well.. you guys just brught something to my attention, so i didn't finish reading the posts... anyone remember babba vanga's prediction about wwIII beginning next month? according to her prediction, it starts in india... with the attempted assasination of four heads of state. now, she says, originally, that it started in '08, and november 2010 was kind of like the culmination... nov 2010, is when the war supposedly starts, but springs from actions in '08. we had a discussion before about whether or not it could be linked to the mumbai attacks... but, what.. and mind ya.. i'm just throwing this out there... what if, there's an attack while the prexz is in india? the '08 start could be interpreted as maybe someone who was involved with mumbai also being involved in a 2010 attack. but what i really wanna know, is how would the cia know about it? weeks before it happens?? hmmmmm... which would mean by correlation, if the link to the '08 attacks and a possible 2010 attack, is some of the same people involved, then that means, the cia could also be reponsible for the '08 mumbai attacks...

did that confuse anyone else?? cause my head's kinda spinning right now..

haha....a ctually that is quite interesting.... i didnt know her prediction landed in india a week before his arrival..... he is supposed to arrive the 6th or 7th correct?

this would be amazingly unbelievable..... our nations president perhaps terminated in the absence of our own land?!

i dunno.. i'm just sayin'.. what if... i guess we'll know in a couple of weeks..
edit on 31-10-2010 by C-Reilly because: (no reason given)

This may just be me, but I wouldn't go to another country myself, it's so dangerous. Is it really necesarry for our president to go to other countries all the time? It kind of seems like asking for trouble.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What state are you in? This may be a regional attack.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
Also, Baba Vanga predicted World War 3 to begin November 2010. So many predictions for this month, not seen anything like it, other than for december 2012.

Tsom87

The only place WW3 is likely to break out is the Middle East somewhere!

Going to India / Paki area wouldn't be wise so I say something else, not WW3...!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
Also, Baba Vanga predicted World War 3 to begin November 2010. So many predictions for this month, not seen anything like it, other than for december 2012.

Tsom87

The only place WW3 is likely to break out is the Middle East somewhere!

Going to India / Paki area wouldn't be wise so I say something else, not WW3...!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ok, I know, third post in a row, but I'm posting while reading. This is a long thread. So, how do we know that Obama is actually going to India? We seem to all just be assuming that we are getting the truth. For all we know he could be going anywhere. Just a thought.
Also, I have never felt the need to stock up on survival items, but just yesterday I got an overwhelming sence that things just aren't right. I mean a horrible feeling in my stomach. I told my husband that we need to start stocking up. This only fuels my fears. I almost wish that I hadn't read it. Well I am going tonight to get some water and food. Hopefully I won't need it, but something tells me that even if I don't need it this month, I will before long, and extras never hurt. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
In a survival situation is it a good idea to tell everyone your the one with the supplies??? You better get some ammo with them beans because someone will try to take it if it was true survial you would be fighting for your food and water and what you need in a fight like that is a gun..... A prediction to scare people is just that to scare you to stock up.... Don't worry if your not stocked up on food and water a little ammo can get you that.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

I like the idea, however I don't think we can get a financial commitment. How about anyone comes up with a false prediction gets kicked off the site for 3 months, second false prediction 6 months, 3rd time they are gone forever.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwan2ski

Very Unsual Synchronicity Here...?

November 3rd to the 10th there will be a Military/Homeland Security exercise taking place for the State of Maryland. I was requested by my superiors to be involved with organizing and communicating with all emergency agencies during this exercise. The scenerio I am being told is something about a bomb being detenated in the Port of Baltimore from a shipping container. Most of the city will be wiped out and Marshel Law will be put in place to keep order. In fact, even though I work in Baltimore County, I'll have to travel to Western Maryland where the Command and Control Center I will be working at is located. Even when I was being briefed of my involvement, I immediatly got a bad feeling about this. One of the flags that went off in my head were the reports of a simular exercise that took place in New York on Sept.11th 2001.... The scenerio....Planes crashing into buildings, one of which was the World Trade Center.
This has been on my mind since last week when I was briefed. I felt the need to tell someone just in case it's more then just a paranoid feeling. I was going to start a thread about it, but came across this one and realised that maybe I might just have a piece of the puzzle that fits with this November predictions. Could this be a strange case of synchronicity where I might have a part to play in or only just a bad feeling? Either way my gut is telling me somethings up and it not good. Hold tight, keep eyes and ears open, I'll give you updates if I know more!
edit on 1-11-2010 by iwan2ski because: Spelling.

I think you had a few cans of lager whilst watching this film lolol

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

edit on 2-11-2010 by britt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

absolutely!! i'm at the point that i'm willing to listen to just about anybody with a theory. been at a gov't job for many many years. heard nothing!! something better happen on 11/14/10. or else, my thanksgiving, i'm really imbibing.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by D.Skep

Yes, a friend of mine in the U.S.Navy is preparing to move to an undisclosed base in the pacific ocean.

Can you see all the chess peices being moved into place?

So are we saying that it could be a thing with North Korea?

Please somebody pipe up with some more hints as I am not very good at Chess!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by punterdeb

AMEN!! ive been the same and i have also promised myself if nothing happens in november (theres so man predictions for this month) then im never logging on to any conspiracy sites again, my life has been miserable the past year, with planet x, alien false flags, nwo, ww3 etc....so much doom and gloom and predictions, im fed up, if nothing happens by end of november im hanging my conspiracy hat up.

peace

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Phil Conners winter prediction:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Now where's my mocha latte!?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Well don't misquote me lol he just finished school and could be being stationed in Hawaii or Guam. But usually they TELL you where you are going but not right now. It was strange, even for his comrades on the base with him. It is an interesting move especially after the second aircraft carrier was sent to the Persian Gulf on October 20th

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My friend is in the U.S. submarine corps. (if that helps)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Why are there so many people in this thread excited about the plausibility (its a constant, throughout history) of a disaster of some kind? Frankly, its disgusting, find something to amuse yourself with in your own life and don't leave that 'entertainment' hinged on the misfortune of the others.

Wow and yet clearly YOU are reading this thread! If it does not amuse you or interest you in some way like all the rest here WHY are you reading this and commenting on and concerning yourself with what others say?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Originally posted by Steve8511
Next week is the "Tipping Point" for the Web Bots. A 10 to 1000 times larger event than 911.

Everyone is ready right?

I have water, a gun, a helmet, 300 sunblock,
and a hidden cache of dried apples,
peanut butter, and beef jerky.

Oh and some books and a lawn chair.

Think I'm good.

Ahhh maybe forgot your blankie? wool would be the best choice :-)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I know what you mean. Been there, done that.

I have also decided that since I can do nothing about any of this that might happen, and am not going to worry anymore, just keep my eyes open, and prepare the best I can.

That's all any of us can do.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join