It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two week prediction?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
Everybody's scared to die, but what if you already are dead? Would you know if you were?

I've posed that question in the hope that someone with occult knowledge will answer.

Fear of death is pointless on the individual level.
An individual should strive to know life from death, and to realize that death really only means change.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
After much analyzing and the CIA link with his friend I would say we have a case of a Black Op going rogue, interesting if this poster s a Black Op Contractor that means that his information could be right. But.... the main question is why would a Black Op go rogue unless it is intended to raise panic in general population, then resulting in people leaving homes and going outside to seek higher ground shelter. This sort of thing would be most best to gather and capture large amounts of people without much resistance....

Did you say black op gone rogue? For some reason my favorite black op, who seems kind of rogue, comes to mind. Quite literally the funniest Japanese, kind of Get Smart show I've ever seen in my life. But I don't know if the real ones are like this. There may be a few different reasons why the friend told him this, but I won't speculate out loud, because if it was real, safety for them would be more important.

Full Metal Panic Fumoffu Funny Scene

On a side note, I think if one is able to stock up on a bit of food they should always do so.
edit on 1-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

What are you talking about?? there is not one fact about 9/11 other then a plane hit a building and the US went to war over it. They dont even know which plane hit what. Read the 9/11 report.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by C-Reilly

You know what.....I hate these type of threads, OP you made an interesting start........but then you berated everyone who didn't agree with your premise! you posted and asked for opinions, when you got opinions that didn't suit you, you told posters to "get out of your thread".....why?

Have you considered the fact that some members may consider your story to be sceptical?

What do you consider to be a "positive" post?

Why should we "get out of your thread" if we question it?

For what it's worth, I don't believe you or your friend, I think that in 14 days we will be exactly where we are now................and I will not be buying tinned food, I will be cooking as I always do.....with fresh meats and vegetables, if in 14 days I'm scrapping round for tinned goods you can tell me to "get out of your thread" because I was wrong.............if I'm not.............you can relax with a nice Chinese takeaway

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well the Obama to India movement is quiet alarming and by the looks of the personal surrounding him is quiet alarming too. So...... as you see there is something fishy going on here and why in hell would the president leave USA and bring all that fire power with him????

I mean the standard security would be at least 30-50 people but several hundred is already over doing it 0_o

If something happens it happens so we are not here to play cat and mouse but preparation would be advised just in case.

Kind Regards.

M

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-Reilly
i've been on ats for a while and i've seen all kindsa predictions and blah blah.... none of which i REALLY take seriously..... (due to most of them being ridiculous), however, i vaguely remember coming across some oct/nov/dec predictions for this year..... none of the details are clear in my mind at the moment...... and this is why.....

I have a roomate from china..... he is now a us citizen and works as a supervisor for a cancer research center..... ( just for a little background) ..... i'm sitting on my couch watching tv with him.... he knows that i'm an ats'er and i read up on these kinds of thing.... when he looks at me and says......

"ya know.... i have a friend that is involved with the cia.... he told me something yesterday....."
i said "what?"
He said..... "well something is going to happen two weeks from today, and i think you should go out and buy some food and what not just in case....."

now this is not a prediction from me..... as im not going to jeopardize my ats privilege, but i found it odd.....
i guess my question is...... has anyone else heard anything of any relevance, or received a "tip"?

thanks for your time....

Hi OP.... Thanks for your post....I guess there are too many crucial converging factors in the first week of November. S&F

Peace
edit on 1-11-2010 by order in chaos because: Addition of content

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm going off topic for a sec but what if death is just an illusion? We all know death is inevitable, the moment your born it is known as a fact that you will die...even Buddhist text state this. So why is the majority of the population afraid of death? Do you believe it could be the conditioning that you've been brought up to believe? Regardless...when its your time...its your time. If you fear death the you should as well fear living...because death is a part of life.

So who's ready for some change? I tired of these games being played out...regardless if a fake alien invasion occurs, economic collapse, or some sort of martial law enacted. Our world is a mess and we seriously need a reboot. That said, I would be happy to see the boat rocked even more...and see how the people of this world stand up to it...regardless what happens.

Originally posted by xiphias

Originally posted by HelionPrime
Everybody's scared to die, but what if you already are dead? Would you know if you were?

I've posed that question in the hope that someone with occult knowledge will answer.

Fear of death is pointless on the individual level.
An individual should strive to know life from death, and to realize that death really only means change.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

I consulted my Tarot Deck consentrating on the month of November and pulled out the Six of Swords in the upright position.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e4a8179178f.jpg[/atsimg]

The immediate feeling I got was someone/country is traveling over water with weapons preparing for some type of attack.

The man in the boat has a determined look upon his face, the water by the oars are turbulent. There are six weapons he carries.

The man is wearing a, what looks to me a ancient headpiece (semi turbin?)

Now, for whatever it is worth. I am not predicting anything - with me, my precog is sometimes hit or miss. There have been times where I have astounded people, to the point where one man actually wanted to give me a hundred dollars for his free five minute reading.

When the card came up I simply felt there is going to be some attack of sorts going from here or coming from there, I don't know. The man is fair haired so I would assume it is us (The USA), but as stated before he is wearing a sort of turbin (false flag?). I also got the feeling if you look at the land, it's not a desert, it's green almost like N. Korea or China???? Which doesn't make sense because all of our "problems" are currently in the middle east and the middle east shores aren't green are they?

Anyway take this for what it's worth.

Let's wait a bit and when November is over you can all come back and have a good laugh at my expense.

Humbly submitted.

OHD
edit on 1-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Added an additonal observation/idea

Thanks for your post... As far as the green land is concerned, some regions in India and Pakistan are arable whereas other provinces in these countries are arid. It is significant considering the fact that we are hearing a lot about AfPak and Obama's India trip a lot in MSM these days.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I would like to be prepared just in case so does anyone have any good sites or tips for info on how to prepare? I am probably too late but will do what I can and I am not trying to hype anything up here.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

Obama read that book too Erica! I think this picture was taken in 2008.

Also, I found this about Obama's India trip.

Obama to arrive in India on Diwali night

US President Barack Obama is likely to arrive in India on November 5 instead of November 7 as originally scheduled. He will leave Washington DC on the night of November 4 soon after the mid-term Congressional election where many pundits are predicting severe reverses for the Democratic Party.

He will be away from the US for almost 12 days, one of the longest tours during his presidency, touching India, Indonesia, Japan, and South Korea, before returning to Washington DC on November 14. Read more: Obama to arrive in India on Diwali night - The Times of India

He leaves DC Nov 4th! and will be gone 12 days!

edit on 11/1/2010 by sodakota because: fixed pic

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nittin

First of all get a Gillie suit a military sniper suit but not the one side cover Im talking about a full body cover one, trust me it will come in handy and also learn how to set traps to capture things for food. Remember if SHTF you need to travel light yet prepared thats why all I will carry with me small supplies.

Cigaret filters,

Lighters and matches

Led flash light and some candles,

Pocket knife,

Fishing line,

Duct tape,

Fishing hooks,

Dental floss can be great if need to apply stitches on a wound it has some great antiseptics in it,

2-3 needles,

A small bottle of alcohol or strong deodorant to clean wounds,

Shoe polish to use as face paint trust me will come in handy,

Rations worth at least for 2-4 weeks however, when possible do set traps for prey to hunt you want to save the original rations and stretch out the amount of food you have,

Always boil your water if you can not then use the cigarette filters and a straw, cigarette filters can act to filter out the parasites in the water at times. But... this is not advised to do for long periods of time so boiling water is a must. Now to use the cigarette filters place them gently into the straw 2 filters will be fine make sure there is not gaps between the filter and the straw. Trust me you don't want to die from going to the toilet too much and hallucinating things.

Also additional to the pocket knife it would be highly advised to also have a army knife or a large one.

Now as to the survival situation you must never give up or stop for a long time, after you move from a place you stayed in for the night conceal your tracks throw some leaves over the extinguished fire or some dirt.
This is highly advised because there will be others following you and people will get desperate to kill for food once things go bad.

Always cook your food that you capture do not be tempted to eat berries you do not know some contain poison or pathogens that would make you want to go toilet 24/7.

Wear light and sturdy foot wear construction boots or military are the best, however some of them are very very heavy.

Basically travel lightly learn to hunt,fish or set traps and learn to be stealthy.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Well I just ran the timewave zero software, and yes, there is a large dip that continues for a while, until early next year. ETA: 2 weeks. What will it be...
edit on 1-11-2010 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

What does the six of swords mean?

Upright - Gradual change, movement or travel away form difficulty or imminent danger. The solution of current problems. Long journeys and passage from pain. Obstacles that are overcome.

My interpretation: This could mean that we are going to hit turbulent times that will eventually result in solution to current problems or cycle. But this card at first looks to be the exact opposite of what the timewave predicts.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

Double Post... that's okay I'll add a different topic. I had a dream the other night where someone was trying to get me important information, but the only thing I got were some numbers, 40 40 and another set I forgot. I tried to get more information by placing my hand on my head in my dream, but then promptly fell into blackness and woke up.
edit on 2-11-2010 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Well if N Korea gets invaded we can pretty much just say goodbye to half the world wiped out, now however it should be something less vital it could be yellow stone but if that blows we heading to an Ice Age. So both options are opened but the presidential move to India does point to something big. I hope this does not get the Land Down Under involved in it.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I started reading this thread last night...my, how it has grown! I'll admit right away that I haven't read all the responses since I logged off last night, but I've been thinking about this all day, and actually joined ATS just so I could leave a reply.

Several weeks ago the IMF, through the G20, basically told those countries attempting to manipulate/devalue their currency (China, Brazil, United States, Japan - to name a few) to STOP the shenanigans. This coming Wednesday (Nov. 3), the Federal Reserve will most likely make an announcement regarding QE2. Yup, they're gonna fire up the printing presses again (which will further devalue the USD). This is like a pointed middle finger to the G20 and IMF from the US, The G20 meets again in Seoul on November 9th (next week). I'm thinking they might just go ahead and, as punishment to the US, remove the USD as the global reserve currency. Since that really is the only 'ace in the hole' we still have economically,losing that will basically just leave us with a devalued dollar and a whole mountain of debt...which is held primarily by China and Japan. I don't think Japan will really do anything, but I certainly can see the Chinese dumping the long-term bonds that they hold (don't know the numbers, but it's ALOT). And voila, instant hyperinflation.

I don't claim to know alot about financial markets, but for some reason this scenario is sticking in my head. Just my thoughts......

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

"Change happens just like the seasons..."

Very well said

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It could all start on the 3rd, when the Federal Reserve starts printing money again. I believe the mortgage crisis is going to precipitate a market crash. Then we'll have a banking holiday.

www.howestreet.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Isn't this when Obama is renting the entire Taj Mahal?

And is there a chance a coup is being planned for this time and he's tipped off and heading out?

Why go to India if its a war, that area wouldn't be safe, would it?

Then, according to a clause in the constitution the ones who US owes money too, like say China can walk in and take over forcing property and slavery for compensation, or something like this, which considering David Rockefeller went on record saying he liked China a lot, might be the master plan.
edit on 2-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PlantGirl

I read about a proposed 1% tax on all bank transactions.

It wouldn't really be fair to do that.

But the government wouldn't need to create as much money.

It may not be totally fair,but it may head off catastrophe.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join