It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light Objects in the UK on Holloween

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Quote from the U-Tube member that filmed this awesom event

It was Halloween night and myself and my partner went outside to take photo's of our Pumpkin's we had made and displayed on the window. While we were outwide we saw very strange aircraft lighting in a diamond shape. There were 4 lights to start. They started to form a straight line and then we noticed a 5th light. The front one then dissapeared while the other 4 slowed down drastically. In the end they all faded out. 5 minutes after we stopped recording, 2 more appeared but at a much more faster speed. We know they were not fireworks because we now fireworks do not change speed nor stay in the sky for 10+ minutes. At one point it looked as if they had stopped!

Same lights seen all this month, I do think somethings up !!! But if not oh well I dint hurt any one

Just like sharing with the like minds

edit on 31-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: change

edit on 31-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Where we are in wembley middx(london), the american footie are putting lights into the sky.

Looks like batman type thing lights.

Man how long does a american footie game last, lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
No offence but my money is on lanterns,i let a few go myself tonight,my kids love them

Regards to all

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yet another case of Sky and Chinese Lanterns. I fully understand why people who have never witnessed them get confused. Go on You Tube over the next couple of day and the place will be full of them after Halloween and Guy Fawkes Night!

TJ

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I dont know what footie means ???
But yeah we have our paratroopers diving every where these days

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Rather amusing when he says after zooming in that one of the objects was in focus when it clearly is not and is just a blurred orange blob. One day people who take UFO footage will learn to set focus to infinity when zooming in on distant objects. It is embarrassing when you here video analysts describing imaginary details in said blurred out-of-focus blobs and how they must be hundreds of feet in size. I despair.
edit on 31-10-2010 by DrBunsen because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
100% Chinese lanterns......and I agree if you haven't seen them before they do look "the part", I went outside for a cig last night and saw 3 of them and did a double take for a split second!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
They must be Chinese Jack'O Lanterns

edit on 31-10-2010 by mydarkpassenger because: Sorry couldn't resist.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well, they all seem to originate from one basic area near the ground and then slowly drift up and float away all in the same direction, eventually disappearing from sight. I really see everything suggestive of lanterns and nothing unusual. The narrator even mentions they "look just like an orange light", I presume because that's exactly what it is.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
well this one was easy

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6

I dont know what footie means ???
But yeah we have our paratroopers diving every where these days

There was american football last night in wembley stadium,a nd we live right near it. They where shining those powerful lights into the sky, sort of like the ones in batman films. First time i saw that at a wembley event, looked like something from ww2.

Is that the norm in american football games, for you americans?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

as well as halloween it is almost bonfire night aka guy fawkes night in england, allsorts of fireworks, lanterns and various other things have been on general sale in most shops for well over a month and we will see many many things like this frequently for a couple of weeks.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Hi Andy,

Yeah, I left work in W12 just after 6pm last night and immediately saw those lights playing off the underside of the clouds. I wondered who was shining spotlights and why. I'd totally forgotten about the American football match at Wembly. Cheers for clearing that up.

Oh, and the lights in the OP's video are definately Chinese lanterns. I'd ban the damn things but site traffic on ATS would probably plummet.

top topics

join