It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

planned military coup in Moscow on November 7, 2010.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ICbluebeam

Don't run, Fight stand up for yourself, if the IRA, FLQ, and Taliban, even the Shan Army in Cambodia can fight there own governments and invading countries, we can too. There are 7.5 billion of us, and only 100,000 of them. Anyone in any military who fights, is one of us. only problem is that its their bosses that are giving the orders to them and getting their orders form the elite

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is a very delicate subject, when you talk about Russia. You really need to follow the events that happen in Russia all the way from the beginning. Back to the Soviet Union. I am a neighbor of Russia and I hope this coup does not happen. I am sure it will not overthrow the government, but I am not 100% certain.

Also, the link you provided OP. Is that website down? I will try to find some more information on this.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The chief organizer of the head of the Union of Russian airborne troops, ex-commander of Soviet airborne forces, General Vladislav Achalov. The airborne troops will demand that Defence Minister Anatoly Serdyukov resign from his post. With him, his supporters should also resign State Secretary Ministry of Defence Nikolay Pankov and Chief Armed Forces General Staff Nikolai Makarov. These radical demands began after the scandal, which occurred on September 30 - when visiting Defense Training Center, "Selce" Ryazan Higher Airborne Command School. Anatoly Serdyukov, who was military in the eyes contemptuously referred to as "Minister Taburetkinym" threatened commander Col. Andrew Krasova to be dismissed from duty, and also for cursing at the Hero of Russia. Dissatisfaction with the Minister caused the church of Elijah the Prophet, the heavenly patron of Airborne, based at the campus center.

Source

Here are also so more Russian sites to take a look at. Your going to need to translate them with Google translate.

Link 1

Link 2

From what I understand, I am very tired right now so I might have interpreted it wrong.

The current Defense Minister Anatoly Sedyukov, threatened to dismiss Col. Andrei ( or Andrew ) Krasova from duty. Someone I presume he shouldn't have threatened, maybe he is a respected figure. I am not sure. He also cursed and offended a person who is awarded Hero of Russia. The highest honorary title that can be given.

So ex-General Vladislav Achalov gave a statement that the Minister should resign and his other colleagues. They will hold a meeting/protest ( whatever you wanna call it ) on November 7th in Moscow. They say 10,000 or even more will come to this event. They never intended to have a military coup or overthrow anybody. They only wish for the Minister to resign or for the government to resign him themselves.

NO MILITARY COUP. Just a rumor.

Now, there is also some article I found about people that will gather against General Vladislav's movement. I can't confirm that's true, I will need to do some more reading.

So, NO MILITARY COUP. A bunch of people that want the Defense Minister to resign. We will see in a couple of days what will happen.

Then again, I might be wrong. I need to read some more on this, I am too tired to read Russian articles.
edit on 3-11-2010 by MZYYY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
is this coup still proceeding or did the Russian government suppress it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join