It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these objects on the N. Tower wall "Smoke Generators"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
My primary concern here is to attempt to ascertain if the images below are real pictures or might they be fake - or faked by CGI or some other such method?

Can anyone here venture an opinion on these images ?

Is it possible that they might be "smoke generators" meant to simulate real smoke?

Does it appear to anyone here that the fires in the windows the result of tanks of propane - aka "firesticks" or "firecandles" meant to simulate real fires.

In other words I am asking the assistance of the members of this Forum as regards these images. Does anyone here have a clue to what it might be that we see on the facade of what I suspect is the North Tower? It would help to put them into an image enlarger in order to see them more clearly.

Also - does anyone here think that the 'falling figure' could be a real person? Thank you..........

edit on 31-10-2010 by Vitruvian because: spelling error

edit on 31-10-2010 by Vitruvian because: HELPFUL SUGGESTION deleted due to a complaint

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Well, just off the top of my head, having seen fuel laden Boeing 767's smack into the Towers I would be tempted to go for real fire.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Is this even a serious thread or mostly just an advertisement for that program?

'Smoke generators'? Please.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I think anything's possible, but considering the fact that there were fires, and are fires in the picture, I see no reason to speculate that there was fake smoke or a reason for fake smoke. I don't believe I've ever heard the realism of smoke questioned previously.
Does this lead to some other theory that's tied into it? Unfortunately, I have no reason to believe that the falling figure is not a real person. Where are you heading with these questions?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
i think this thread is sick!
should be yanked!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
ya I think this is a bs thread also..

He asks us if this is a smoke generator? WTF???

And yes that is a real person falling there were numerous eye witnesses and recordings of people jumping out of the tower...

[ill-mannered comments removed]

Oh and about the image magnifier thing.. WE can just use windows blind people magnifier and it will work better if not the same, Photoshop, PSP.. so....
edit on 10/31/2010 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
edit on 10/31/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
even if this was a serious thread the person tht is falling to thr death doesnt deserve u posting it up like tht....smoke machines? no, person falling? duh!
stupid thread

edited to say as tsurfer2000h stated the falling person should have been edited out as it is a rather no go question...
edit on 31-10-2010 by ACEWARDOG because: apdated...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Those are clearly authentic fires burning. What do you hope to determine by posting this?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project-Sign
Is this even a serious thread or mostly just an advertisement for that program?

'Smoke generators'? Please.

MY POST IS SERIOUS - ARE YOU?????

I will DELETE the suggestion JUST ON OYU'RE ACCOUNT OK? The idea of an enlarging program - and that's all it was BTW - was a mere suggestion in order to be helpful. .

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
Can anyone here venture an opinion on these images ?

Yes. Absolutely.

Building on fire, burning.

People leaping to their death as a last resort.

CGI? Smoke generators? Good lord, that's a stretch if I ever saw one.

:shk:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

My suggestion for your next thread if there is someone falling to their death either blurr it out or don't use the picture or video. I am not going to post any harsh comments as that has been done by other members.IMO you should have been ready for an onslaught when you posted the pic with people jumping out a window what did you expect. I have nothing more so good luck.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
C'mon now. Stop jumping all over the bloke. He's asked a couple of questions about a photo he's put up. He's asking about a lot of anomolous things on the outside of the building. Ok. He used a photo of the falling man and asked if it is a dummy. So, he's not allowed to question anything because it doesn't fit with what you people believe?
Mate, I don't know what those things are outside the windows. I don't know if that photo has been tampered with either, but, you're right to question it, in my opinion.
So what are they? Anyone got a clue?
Clancy.
edit on 31-10-2010 by clancy because: Forgot to sign

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Just what is going on here?

Is this what happens every halloween on ATS? Your doorbell rings and there's a troll standing on the doorstep?

Why is it tolerated? Is it because mugs like me feel the need to respond to this crap - thus keeping me on the site and increasing advertising revenue?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

That fire you see is legitimate , the result of a real plane crashing into the building . Propane tanks ? You can't be serious .

The "objects" outside the windows is aluminum cladding that has been heated and sagged from the fire .

That is also a REAL person who chose to leap to his death rather than be burned alive .

This has got to be THE MOST despicable thread I have ever saw in relation to 9/11 .

Furthermore , I do not believe your questions are sincere and legitimate . I personally think you are just some immature individual who thought he would grab his 15 minutes in the spotlight by posting a new and unheard-of conspiracy theory to see how far it would go .

To suggest those people weren't faced with the ultimate decision concerning life and death , is very repugnant on your part . I find your question as to the jumper to be most distasteful and offensive .

Nobody was throwing dummies or manequins out those windows in order to make the tragic events look more plausible .

People were faced with a choice that you and I most likely will never be forced to make . Several of those poor souls chose to leave this life on their terms , instead of someone else's .

We have more than enough 'theories' about 9/11 , without the need to insert one as disgusting as this . Please show some respect for the victims and their families .

edit on 31-10-2010 by okbmd because: corrections

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You mean the fire damaged cladding panel circled in red in the picture below!!! THATS all it is.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

MY POST IS SERIOUS - ARE YOU?????

I will DELETE the suggestion JUST ON OYU'RE ACCOUNT OK? The idea of an enlarging program - and that's all it was BTW - was a mere suggestion in order to be helpful. .

YES I AM SERIOUS! YOU PROBABLY SHOULD DELETE IT BECAUSE IT'S AN AWFUL THREAD AS MOST PEOPLE HERE SEEM TO AGREE, THANKS!

edit on 31-10-2010 by Project-Sign because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2010 by Project-Sign because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I'll take a stab at it.

The building was hit with a fast moving commercial airliner loaded with jet fuel. After it impacted the building, the fire started and thats what you see in the photo, of course there some misled and ignorant types who will say its CGI or other non sense holographic based foolery. The object to the left of the photo is a human being who realized that it was NOT cgi but an actual incident and jumped to their death out of real fear & panic and by being evident in not only many photos and videos but people who there that day, debunks the fools who say this was faked.

edit on 10/31/2010 by mikelee because: Text

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

You mean the fire damaged cladding panel circled in red in the picture below!!! THATS all it is.

Seriously now! Do you honestly believe that the entire row of anomalous objects clinging to the wall are the result of the deformation of the aluminum cladding? I thnk you are being somewhat dishonest in your choosing ONLY ONE OBJECT on which to base your objections. Your presentation with your stupid red lines is false and misleading for the rest of the readers. LOOK AT THE REST OF THEM then get back to me with a mature response. Otherwise go back to 9/11 school and learn how to do your research.

Look to this outling for a more HONEST approach to the issue at hand. -->

edit on 1-11-2010 by Vitruvian because: spell

edit on 1-11-2010 by Vitruvian because: photo added

edit on 1-11-2010 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
THIS POST IS FOR SERIOUS RESEARCHERS ONLY!
Detractors and debunkers please go bother somebody else.

This thread really has touched a nerve hasn't it? And all I have done here is to ask a few simple questions with no intention whatsoever, other than to get to some understanding of what's really going on with the strange objects on the facade of that building, and some sort of explanation for what is OBVIOUSLY A FAKED FIGURE falling through the air. Its a dummy or a CGI plant if its anything. THERE ARE THINGS THERE THAT SHOULDN'T BE THERE and no one here yet has made any thing close to a reasonable and rational response to my legitimate research questions. .

Those seriously legitimate questions are based on two threads from another Forum (Let'sRoll) wherein the OP of post # 1 (below) had the temerity to question Phil Jayhan on his theories. Jayhan is the OP of thread # 2 (below) The point was raised that the photo Jayhan was using might be a FAKE therefore the legitimacy of the theory might be in doubt. The OP of thread #1 was threatened with a ban by Jayhan, but instead was allowed to stay in a "split off thread" the result of which is thread #1(below) - If your serious about wanting to know what is going on with those objects on the wall then stop harassing me with your nonsensical and hateful comments and get to work!

1.letsrollforums.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join