It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMAZING Electric Car: 375 Miles on 6 Minute Charge By

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
www.allcarselectric.com...

We all know that battery packs are the weakest link in electric vehicles. Not only are they heavy and expensive, but they take a long time to recharge and on average can only provide around 100 miles per charge.

This is amazing.

I think I might actually get one of these if it comes out XD.

Mod Edit:
External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
From the Terms & Conditions:Proper Attribution for the posting of copyrighted material owned by others is defined as posting a relevant snippet of the online content not to exceed 10% of the entire piece, a properly formed link back to the source website, and a clear indication of the name of the source website

edit on 31/10/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Awsome find. This post gets me all excited and tingly inside. I think we may finally see the end of the internal combustion engine. The other beautiful thing is if this goes mainstream in Germany, look for other car manufacturers in the U.S. to break out with technology that they have been sitting on for years to be competitive.

Maybe we can finally kiss big oil goodbye.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
After cruising the comments and then looking at some things ... I'd say this is debatable usefulness wise.
The LiPo technology it uses are very expensive even if they manage to drop the price to 25% of existing Li Po costs you're looking at thirty thousand a battery pack and one of their prototype forklifts burned itself to the ground recently indicating teething issues as well... Plus some irregularities with the Record attempt .

join