It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive News: Homeland Security states "the type of concealment techniques that WE used"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
John Brennan, Assistant Homeland Security discusses Yemen package bombs and states at about 30 seconds in this interview in relation to the types of explosives found onboard the UPS planes, "the type of concealment techniques that WE used"

www.cnn.com...

One thing that always concerns me about slips like this is they seem to happen during events such as this. Like on 9/11 with slips from Rumsfeld and Bush amongst others.

Let me know what you think.

One big question I have about this Yemen/UPS event is why we have pictures of all the bombs when protocol would dictate we blow up the devices, rather than set them up for public viewing.

If someone wants to get a capture of that video and embed on this thread that has some technical skills it would be appreciated, so people will not have to watch the commercial.
edit on 31-10-2010 by ExPostFacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

yeah - rather interesting isn't it? They didn't happen to find any copies of the koran with those bombs too did they?

sheesh...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Yeah no kidding they probably forgot to put those with it. We know that FBI plans fake terrorist attacks to lure people in to agreeing to "push a button" or something. I wonder if Homeland Security is not trying to flush out real terrorists by staging fake events to trigger disorganization within the terrorist networks. I know Bin Laden had stated that they wanted to do some one-day event world wide, maybe this was the event, but our government preempted the event to create confusion amongst others that would join in or carry out their own portion of the one-day event. It is probable to me that there could be some legitimate ploy going on. I still do not being lied to though if there is some secretive war game going on.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
mmmm interesting, well caught. As mentioned, sometimes the mouth wants to tell the truth, its easier and uses less brainpower.

Well Done

Respects

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This has been a wholly transparent alphabet agency sponsored event. Does anyone really think otherwise?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
he obviously meant to say "were used". a simple misspoken word. with that said i still believe this was orchestrated by tptb.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi
he obviously meant to say "were used". a simple misspoken word. with that said i still believe this was orchestrated by tptb.

I'm sure he meant to say "were used" and wishes like anything he had. It sounds, however, like a classic case of the Freudian Slip-o-the-tongue, where truth finds its way to the light of day, no matter how much a person tries to keep it inside their dark heart!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi

I think that's what's commonly known as a Freudian slip!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
You guys do know that it was not American Intelligence that broke this plot right? The information came from Saudi Intelligence, who in turn contacted the US.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

The same group that tries desperately to get peopel to do something wrong, so they can justify there existence.

This group goes around on purpose looking for anyone to destroy to get them to do something to america.

What name is given to groups like that.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I can sort of hear a "WEre used" but I also agree out of all the words he could have messed up it was this word.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by erumisato
This has been a wholly transparent alphabet agency sponsored event. Does anyone really think otherwise?

I could not agree more.

Well put.

new topics

top topics

join