It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Manipulated, Idle Angry Minds Being Exploited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Journal: Tea Party Manipulated

Recently the Public Intelligence blog published a piece that pretty much sums up the conclusions of anyone who is paying close attention to the game being played on the establishments greatest enemy. Namely the "Original Tea Party". That tiny 3% of the American public that was roused by Ron Paul's presidential run in "08. What it has grown into is the point of this thread. The above link to the PIB story is a good place to start the conversation.

My take on this as a political outlander is that this fellow has a good handle on the facts of the situation. He also mirrors some of my own concerns in his conclusions of where this is all headed.

TPTB in the Country Club GOP really hate Ron Paul and his upstart rabble. The promotions of the Tea Party by the establishment mouthpiece FOX News is a good indication of just how serious they take this threat. Even though this libertarian thread has only grown a tiny amount in truth since the start of the '08 election cycle they certainly noticed us as we started registering as Republicans and voted for Paul.

Drowning out the voice of the original Tea Party with a thousand other angry voices has been for the most part a mission accomplished in my opinion. The problem I see is that while their hijacking tactics have worked for the short run they are going to anger the liberty factions which will end up driving us to going up a notch to full rebellion. TPTB of course anticipate this and that is the real reason for the stepping up of the construction of the police state control grid.

The first of this has already started to unfold. The discussion will turn even uglier in the weeks and months to come. The political discourse will continue to implode and explode until the heated rhetoric turns to full violence by the state against the people and of course of the people against the corpgov state. In my opinion the USA will either Balkanize into several states or we will see a modern day repeat of the French revolution and the republic will be restored.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I truly believe that tea party supporters and members are expressing masked racism. honestly ask yourself WOULD THERE BE A TEA PARTY MOVEMENT IF JOHN MCAIN HAD WON IN 2008? the answer is a resounding NO even when bush was in office and we all know how terribly he messed things up. where was the so called tea party then? its funny how the tea party is so opposed to the Democrats when truthfully they share many of the same views. Another thing to note is why are Billionaires backing the tea party? uh duh they have special interests, Tea party is a just a very extreme arm of the republican party. And anyone who cant see that is well......uninformed.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Grievere

I will conclude from your remarks that you simply came into this thread to spout talking points. If you read the articles linked on the Public Intelligence Blog I linked in the thread you would notice that they fully discuss the entire hijacking scheme being played out against the Tea Party Originals. Their goal is to drown out the voices of the fiscal conservative libertarian core group that started it with their rebranded neo-conservative talking points. The Tea Party Originals are anti big government, antiwar, end the fed types.

Now of course the pull is more to the old neo-conservative and religious right talking points. This is the exact purpose of the whole hijacking scheme of the neocons.

Racism masked or unmasked is just ignorant. The percentage of racism in the Tea Party originals is about the same as the statistical average in the general population. Funny thing happens when the cameras tend to point at the biggest loudmouths or the most ridiculous or outrageous. People who do not know any better tend to form the opinion that that is the core of the movement. Nothing could be farther from the truth of course but that is the manufactured perception. It is a big lie told over and over again in classic propaganda fashion.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Grievere

Yes there would have been.

But it wouldn't have become this conservative orgy that it is now.

top topics

join