It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone, I am new here so please be gentle with me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hi everyone,
I joined today simply due to an experience that I encountered yesterday and this site came up first in the google results page when I was trying to google what had happened to me and make some sense out of why it had happened.
I am a 40something happily married woman with 2 teenage boys and I live on the south coast of the UK.
yesterday I had finished work and was walking back to my car, it was broad daylight and I had parked in a car park. As I was just approaching my car a small boy maybe 10 or 11 suddenly apperared next to me and in a very polite manner said " hello, I need to use your phone" he gave me no reason as to why he wanted to use my phone, so I replied "what do you need to use the phone for?" he just repeated "I just need to use your phone"
All of a sudden He had his hand on the handle of my car door and I suddenly felt really scared of him, though he was just a little boy.
I walked around to the drivers side of the car and said something like " get off the car I am going now" and looked at him, he was wearing the usual clothes kids wear, over size hoody baggy jeans etc and at this point I was expecting to see half a dozen other kids waiting to run off with my phone when I handed it too him, but he suddenly kind of looked up at me from under his hoody and his eyes were not right, they were like dead eyes, dark with no whites or pupils he just stood there and I was terrified. I opened the drivers side car door and got in and started the car reversed out and pulled out of the car park, then I looked into the rear view mirror and couldnt see him.
This happened yesterday and on the way home I tried to make some logical sense out of it, I have persuaded myself that as it was just a couple of days to halloween it was just some kid wearing contact lenses playing silly fools but he had no costume on just normal clothes. it was when I was googling black eyes and kids and contact lenses this site came top of the google results list and I read some of the other posts on here regarding Black eyed kids, so thought I would post my experience on here too.

I honestly dont know whether it was just some lad in black contacts who really did need to use my phone or whether it was something else, All I know I was really scared at the time and last night I probably was being over paranoid and made sure all my curtains were drawn, and doors and windows locked. this kid really has had an effect on me,
I told my husband when I got home and he agreed with my first idea that it was just a small kid with contact lenses and thought i was totally over reacting but please believe me that the fear I felt real, and I am not making any of this up,

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by serendipity59

Hi there, and welcome to ATS!

I'm inclined to agree with your husband. I think it was a prank, and it follows the usual M.O. of the child usually wanting something from the adult in order to get your attention.

It seems to be happening more in the UK than here in the U.S., although it happens.

Where are the parents? Why a parent would permit their young child to go around frightening people in this way is inexcusable.

But anyway, hope you find what you came for. Again, welcome.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Hey there serendipity,

Welcome to ATS ... this must have been really freaky for you ... I know this is the intro forum but I hope this doesn't just get closed becaused you shared this experience ... maybe it could be moved by one of the MODS to the relevant place.

I personally have never had any experience with BEK's and I think I'd like to keep it that way.

There was another good thread on here just a week or so ago by one of our respected members who is not known for letting his imagination get the better of him ... reading your story reminded me of the menacing vibe he related.

Can't remember the title but the thread was by 'Ozweatherman' ... I'll see if I can find the link for you.

Woody

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Hey there ... me again,

I found the link to Ozweatherman's thread;

>>>Black Eyed Kids - Did I Just Have A BEK Experience

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I personally think it was just a funny joke. Kids wear all kind of contacts, black,cat eyes,purple ect and for him to need to use your phone and not give a reason but "i just need it" was just a joke they played. Its halloween

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hmm...the infamous black eyed kid.....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
With the ammount of chavs around the UK at the min it wouldnt surprise me if it was just another way to try and nick your phone...then again anything in this world is possible so i hope you dont run into them again just incase. I wonder if anyone has ever attacked a BEK?

BTW did you get your mobile back?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hi serendipity,
Firstly thanks for the link to this place, without the smoke WOW didn't have the right feel as a user-name.

Glad you didn't hand over your phone & hope it was only a child wearing black contacts!

I hope it was just the case that you were overly sensitive to the torment inside the boy as you do have a really big heart, in which case I'd recommend wearing a black crystal as a necklace, Onyx or Obsidian are really good for protection from other's physic energy.

There are other possibilities beyond the pure mundane & given how scared you became of him or more likely what was inside him I am left wondering!

Take care & thanks again for this place, it looks very interesting from the few threads i've read.
fatsam

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think it might be a prank because its getting too kids that they can do things like this,yes it could be a BEK experience because like someone said why would somebody let their young kid walk about asking people too use their phones? this is true however there are some lazy parents who let their kids run about doing whatever they want. but yet again I personally think its a prank so don't be worried by it

top topics

join