It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martin Luther day or Halloween day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Why did Martin Luther choose Psalm 46?

It might be the same reason as why ShakeSpeare modified Psalm 46:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Counting back from the end of the book using the chapter count provided in the original KJV Bible, we find that Psalm 46 is the 666th chapter from the end of the Bible.

Psalm 46 in German:
Ein feste Burg ist unser Gott (English: A Mighty Fortress Is Our God)
"Ein feste Burg ist unser Gott"
Copying above German text to this site and clicking on Calculate for the Simple Cipher shows: 304
www.light-of-truth.com...
Yes, Oktober 31 is indeed day number 304 in the year.

Besides that we find his connection with the Rosicrucians.
watch.pair.com...

Maybe Halloween was also invented by the Rosicrucians.
edit on 31-10-2010 by hawk123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It seems very likely that Martin Luther was a Christian Gnostic, whether he may or may not have been an Adept.

Here's a link to a post with a link about...:

The (Rosicrucian-Gnostic)Mysteries of Halloween

People asked for signs from Christ, but he gave only the sign of Jonah.

"And the Lord prepared a gourd (the pumpkin), and made it to come up over Jonah, that it might be a shadow over his head, to deliver him from his grief. So Jonah was exceedingly glad of the gourd (the pumpkin)."

The powers of the Gourd (Pumpkin) belong to the Hermetic Priesthood of Netzach (the Universal Mind)....

Now IAOH had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

A great fish swallows Jonah. This fish is Leviathan. Leviathan is Lucifer. Lucifer (Lat. Lux = light; Fer = bearer, bringer) is the bearer of light. He is the shadow of the Christ, the psychological trainer from whom the Initiate must steal the fire of the Gods. This work is accomplished in the descent into the 9th Sphere of Yesod. For three days and three nights the Bodhisattva must overcome the tests of Lucifer. The three mountains of (Alchemical) Birth, (Mystical) Death, and Sacrifice are the three days and nights of the Bodhisattva. Thus Jesus was heard to say,

From studying that lecture, we can see that Halloween does indeed contain esoteric knowledge related to both "paganism" and Christian Gnosis.

edit on 31-10-2010 by Tamahu because: edited link

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Why does the "simple cipher" use the same values for i and j, and the same values for u and v?

I have a great mistrust for number systems that are not self-consistent...

Or, I suppose a better question is, why use the 24 character simple cipher, and not the 26 character simple cipher that is further down the page?
edit on 2010.10.31 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by hawk123

Why does the "simple cipher" use the same values for i and j, and the same values for u and v?

I have a great mistrust for number systems that are not self-consistent...

Or, I suppose a better question is, why use the 24 character simple cipher, and not the 26 character simple cipher that is further down the page?
edit on 2010.10.31 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

Martin Luther and Bach went to the same school in Eisenach and both stayed at Wartburg Castle in Eisenach.
www.igougo.com...

The coding of BACH is documentend in a lot of books and also decodes the Rosicrucian secrets.
BACH used the same values for i and j, and the same values for u and v. See for more details:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BACH + JSBACH = 14 + (mirror) 41 = 55

The translation table can be found on page 6 of next document:
www.indrahughes.com...

edit on 2-11-2010 by hawk123 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join