It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presenting Sefiros!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Discovered this new artist recently and I have downloaded a few of his albums so far. If you like really atmospheric post-orchestral electronica, with a touch of industrial dance thrown in for good measure, then you really must check him out. His site offers alot of free content and suggested donations for albums which is a pretty good deal if you ask me.

Sefiros is the performing pseudonym of Bryan Henderson, a Scottish musician who mainly creates electronic music in such genres as post-orchestral electronica, ambient, industrial, 8-bit, and chillout.

sefiros.co.uk...
www.youtube.com...

Here are some short examples of his style;

I first discovered Sefiros through Nine Inch Nails. I was watching a user made video for 'In This Twilight' when in the suggestions bar down the side, I spotted the 'Collapse' version. I was totally blown away and I decided to check out his other videos to see if it was just a one off. Well it turns out he has a lot more material and it's awesome!

Just to add this is not me trying to plug my own material.
I wish I was as talented as this guy. Anyway hope you enjoy!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Awesome find!
DD

Oh and I was listening to In this Twilight too

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Yamhead

Thanks for the reply Yamhead! His music really is epic I think it's only a matter of time before he is providing music for film and TV too. In This Twilight is one of my favourites and Sefiros' version is now up there with the best. Glad you liked it!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Yamhead

Hello there. Just downloaded a few more of Sefiros' albums they are really good! I highly recommend 'Stop Becoming' and 'Machine' both equally awesome!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Another Sefiros tune from 'Stop Becoming' featuring the epic Comodor 64!

new topics

top topics

join