It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about the U2U system.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Since the ATS issues thread is closed, and others might be interested in the answer to...
I've decided to thread my question.

Under Your private messages Inbox. You can see how many messages you have and if you have read them all.
Currently my U2U inbox says that I've got 370 private messages, and the 50 most recent messages are displayed.

My Question:

Is there an option or way you can watch all of them ? Instead of only the 50 most recent ones.
Without deleting them...

Kind regards

~ Sinter

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Howdy Sints.

Good question. I've got a lot of u2u and I'd like to be able to read some of the older ones. There are some from members no longer with us.

Maybe you could start deleting them from the top down? Or save them and then delete them from the top down? Either way's a chore!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

The option to "save" is still there, isn't it?

I thought that puts them into a different folder, so you can delete/save as needed, and then review the saved ones later?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Thanks guys

I'm still hoping for an easy solution.

Any member from staff with a better idea ?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Didn't the old u2u system have a report option? Does the new u2u system have a report option and I am just not seeing? Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Just above the YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES title, when you go into messages, there is a line of options which includes "complaints". Is that what you need?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

If I'm not mistaken, you can "Alert" an inappropriate U2U by just using "Forward" to any Mod or Admin.

I only had to do that one time, in three years.....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thanks Disraeli and weedwacker! I've been spammed with links to another conspiracy site, is all. If someone sends me a u2u that is meant to be insulting, I usually reply with

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

You will find the alert button under your avatar next to every post.

top topics

join