It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physics of Anti-Gravity Explained in DETAIL... Legendary Video Series!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It says that the video has been removed by the user. Did anyone able to save the videos?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Read the last post on the last page. We basically simul-posted. He said he re-uploaded part 1 to make changes. Link is:

edit on 31-10-2010 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Alot of that is talked about on the alienscientist channel if this is different. I saw alienscientist on one of the videos but he sounds different than this guy :-
edit on 31-10-2010 by thetruedank because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruedank

Seattle4truth (the producer of this series) said that he found out about Znidarsic's work from AlienScientist.. He also told me in an email that they are working together now, and AlienScientist will promote the series on his channel also when its done

That way tons of people will find out.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Aww that's one of them old fashioned super cooled superconductors...

I still think they're pretty neat tho, even if impractical.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
It says that the video has been removed by the user. Did anyone able to save the videos?

He's re-uploading a few of them with new info, so some may still be in processing limbo on youtube.

#11 is one I know of.

Now I have to watch #1 again to see what he's done

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged
That way tons of people will find out.

Cool... and then those tons of people will know all about anti gravity and rush out the the garage and start building saucers...

Then the next day the MIB's will pay them a visit, confiscate there computers, destroy their models and wipe out their history...

Pity that..

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
reply to post by zorgon

What makes them impractical?

The short answer is that the temperature in space is approximately 2.725 Kelvin. That means the universe is generally just shy of three degrees above absolute zero – the temperature at which molecules themselves stop moving. That’s almost -270 degrees Celsius, or -455 Fahrenheit.

From here

And, according to Podkletnov:

An apparatus has been constructed and tested in which the superconductor is subjected to peak currents in excess of 10^4 A, surface potentials in excess of 1 MV, trapped magnetic field up to 1 T, and temperature down to 40 K.

From here

It is only somewhat impractical when used solely for Earth based projects. However, in "heavy lift" operations and subsequent space travel, there is hardly anything that makes it impractical. All sorts of things become superconductive in space. To an extent that I would suspect that if we don't research THAT phenomenon a little better we are not only doing our space efforts injustice, but putting them in danger.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

That's a really good point. I never really thought about the fact that a whole ton of things WOULD be superconductors without energy input (to cool them) in space. Not to mention the fact that we still don't know much about high temperature superconductors. That field of research is still only 25 years old. it has slowed down, yes...
But as you see later in the video series, there are also pockets of superconductivity in the palladium lattice for cold fusion.

It's crazy how cold fusion and antigravity are essentially the same process! It sounds crazy as hell but the math doesn't lie!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by badw0lf
reply to post by zorgon

What makes them impractical?

Well, the super cooled liquid nitrogen superconductors have been around for decades, yet not utilised in any practical manner - which indicated to me an impractical opportunity.

For earthly bound tech, obviously! I wasn't saying it has no use extra-terrestrially.

The short answer is that the temperature in space is approximately 2.725 Kelvin. That means the universe is generally just shy of three degrees above absolute zero – the temperature at which molecules themselves stop moving. That’s almost -270 degrees Celsius, or -455 Fahrenheit.

From here

And, according to Podkletnov:

An apparatus has been constructed and tested in which the superconductor is subjected to peak currents in excess of 10^4 A, surface potentials in excess of 1 MV, trapped magnetic field up to 1 T, and temperature down to 40 K.

From here

It is only somewhat impractical when used solely for Earth based projects. However, in "heavy lift" operations and subsequent space travel, there is hardly anything that makes it impractical. All sorts of things become superconductive in space. To an extent that I would suspect that if we don't research THAT phenomenon a little better we are not only doing our space efforts injustice, but putting them in danger.

Ahh but now you're moving beyond Zmans liquid nitrogen cooled superconductor into those funky modern ones that give insight into possibly more viable and practical implementations.

I'll be honest, I have no idea of the implications of their current uses... I was merely considering the number of years LN cooled superconductors have been researched, but never used. The reasoning has always been, it is just too impractical for common application.

But I agree wholeheartedly that further, decent, research into this is needed - as it was alluded to in one of these videos, you cannot determine what is actually possible until you push just beyond what is possible.

That has been what has always made breakthroughs. People who believe rather than know. As long as theyr logic is sound, imo the end is a long way ahead of us for this sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

i dont think the estimates are correct about the temp outside our solar system

It's highly astonishing that they admitted it at all. Let's see, a thin "cloud" of H and He at about 6000K (sort of a sparsely populated partially ionized plasma with a temperature near that at the surface of the sun) and a mysterious magnetic field. Wait; wait, there's more! Moving ions, and their buddies, moving electrons, in a low density plasma undergo neutralizing collisions only rarely, especially if magnetically field aligned, and their relative motions eventually set up currents with their constant companion, magnetic fields. But zounds, that means that this huge cloud must be a giant current or current sheet or perhaps a current filament when its radius is estimated. Danger, danger, Will Robinson! 41% probability of stellar electrocution and death of stellar system!

linky
www.thunderbolts.info...

more from nasa

science.nasa.gov...

it seams the helio sphere is holding back a 6000 deg hot plasma gas that is unusually magnetically charged

space is patchy with hot super nova exaust out side our local solar system

xploder

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
you lost me with michio kaku, that guy is an insane nwo hack. as soon as he opens his mouth all credibility is lost on what ever subject he just happened to rip off.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

No he's not. You're taking that quote where he said if you oppose a world system you're a terrorist. He meant that terrorists are some of the people who oppose this, he gave them as an example.

Because they used a quote from his book talking STRICTLY ABOUT PHYSICS, why the hell would it matter who said it? If somebody you don't like says the truth, does that turn the truth into a lie?? Great logic. Plasmonic stimulation is a REAL phenomenon, not some conspiracy cooked up by the NWO.

Deny ignorance... You should try it.
edit on 1-11-2010 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged
Hmmm... I figured this being ATS and all, more people might be interested in how anti-gravity and new energies work....

Considering that this also solves most of the paradoxes of the quantum world, including particle / wave duality, i think its pretty important.

Of course it is thats why my house uses no external power source and my anti -gravity car needs no tyres! come on its all theory doesn't mean its correct

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Math is not theory. Math is the language of the universe.

These theories have the math to back them up... Look into it before you say that.

And its funny how everyone on ATS thinks the government has all this secret technology, but then thinks that we normal humans can't figure out how it works, without some BS element 115 or whatever.

But i guess its just easier to say its all just theory without actually researching and studying the math and the ramifications.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
hmm I am thinking another crackpot. Frank znidarsic is not that well known within science circles. I have looked on the net found nothing in any respectable science blog journal or anything else. All that mention his name are fringe sites and angelfire. I see no mention of this supposed paper at the institute of physics anywhere and usually theres always someone talking about something especially if its going to revolutionise our understanding of physics.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I dont think thats necessarily relevant. All thats matters is the idea. The source is irrelevant as any persons credibility can be suppressed or destroyed by anybody with enough cash. Lets ignore the source for now.

We need to take the ideas and see if they can withstand scrutiny on their own. If we find counter evidence then we can go back to the source with it.

The paper by ESA demonstrates experimentally that a rotating superconductor will induce a very small gravito-magnetic field. On its own thats big news to me and probably the majority of the man in the street. I wouldn't say that ESA are quacks.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Is it me or has all the videos been removed? Every time i click play it says that the video is no longer available the user has removed it (Something like that anyways)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Does anyone Remember or even Heard of Eugene Mallove ?

Directory:Eugene Mallove
peswiki.com...:Eugene_Mallove

Eugene Mallove -- In Memory and some Info and News Updates
www.pureenergysystems.com...

(enterprisemission.com)
NASA Finally Admits to Anti-Gravity Research --
Are They Trying to Prove it, or Kill it?
www.enterprisemission.com...

Given the significance of such a discovery, it is initially curious that a scientist would seek to be removed from receiving credit for it. Yet in the context of what had happened to Pons and Fleischmann over "cold fusion" just a few years before, it makes more sense. Pons and Fleischmann were vilified by the scientific community and the press when it was reported by M.I.T. (the leading recipient of Federal funding for "Hot Fusion" research that they had failed to reproduce the results reported by the two University of Utah chemists. This finding by M.I.T. has been used as the basis for denying all attempts to patent a "cold fusion" device in the United States. What was never reported was that Dr. Eugene Mallove of M.I.T. had subsequently discovered that the data presented in M.I.T.'s response had been edited, and that the M.I.T. device had indeed produced more energy than had been put into it. M.I.T. had simply made sure that no one in the United States would take "cold fusion" seriously, thereby guaranteeing their steady supply of "hot fusion" funding. Like "cold fusion" and "extraterrestrial artifacts," "anti-gravity" is a so-called "third rail" of science. One of those subjects you just don't touch if you want to have a career.

Before Eugene Mallove was Brutally Murdered He sent a Letter to all his Colleges !
This Letter to me was a Last Words to his Colleagues that He knew that he was Being watched
and His Life is Endanger and that He was going Expose the Truth

Clarification From: "Christy Frazier"
To: Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 8:26 AM
Subject: re: Mallove's Last Words Sterling:

Please note, and correct where appropriate, that the Open Letter you reference by Gene Mallove was NOT given [first] to Hoagland just hours before Gene's death. It was written months before and placed on the Infinite Energy Website for a time. Gene sent it initially to hundreds of colleagues and, I believe, used it at later dates as an information tool to others, including Hoagland. Thanks. Christy Frazier General Manager New Energy Foundation

Eugene Mallove's Open Letter to the World
www.pureenergysystems.com...

The "Lifter" Phenomenon:
Electrogravitics, Antigravity, and More
Published in IE Volume 8, Issue #45, September/October 2002
by Eugene F. Mallove
www.infinite-energy.com...

here is The Cold Fusion Time Great Site with lots of Information

COLD FUSION TIMES
world.std.com...

Eugene F. Mallove - Part1 = (Coast to Coast AM) 2004 Posted February 14, 2010

Here is a Thread My First Thread LOL with BAD GRAMMAR

Dead Scientist Do Tell Tales
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
hmm I am thinking another crackpot. Frank znidarsic is not that well known within science circles. I have looked on the net found nothing in any respectable science blog journal or anything else. All that mention his name are fringe sites and angelfire. I see no mention of this supposed paper at the institute of physics anywhere and usually theres always someone talking about something especially if its going to revolutionise our understanding of physics.

We are talking about somthing a member of "the institute of physics" would never address for fear of rejection by TPTB in the "science throne room". There is no such thing as free thought in the "halls of science". Science is so controled it would take several decades to even approach a subject such as anti-gravity. And physics is less stanuch than most other sciences in this regard. Lets face it, most great break throughs in science come from those who think outside the box.

I would encorage all "regular people" who don't have a lot of understanding of the science of physics to read the following referenced book by Dr Joseph P Farrell, Secrets of the Unified Field: The Philadelphia Experiment, The Nazi Bell, and the Discarded Theory :

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1288608727&sr=1-9

In fact, this author should be a favorite of all ATS'ers. I have a high appreciation for his unique ability to make complicated technologies understandable

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join