It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecies of the "false prophet"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
.... A.K.A. Thinker ... check my myspace acccount [email protected] is my email check my past post ... I claim to be no lord.... you can't put a name for God that is a sin ... and you must realize this it is a sin in ... any book to claim the knowing of the actual name of God ... or the God .... and to turn for any religion or prophet is also a sin to turn from one is to turn from all for all Prophets are the same ... no matter the religion or the name of the religion of which they prophecy .... all lead to the One True God ....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
cloud [klaʊd]
n
1. (Earth Sciences / Physical Geography) a mass of water or ice particles visible in the sky, usually white or grey, from which rain or snow falls when the particles coagulate See also cirrus, cumulonimbus, cumulus, stratus
2. any collection of particles visible in the air, esp of smoke or dust
3. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Zoology) a large number of insects or other small animals in flight
4. something that darkens, threatens, or carries gloom
5. (Clothing, Personal Arts & Crafts / Jewellery) Jewellery a cloudlike blemish in a transparent stone
in the clouds not in contact with reality
under a cloud
a. under reproach or suspicion
b. in a state of gloom or bad temper
on cloud nine Informal elated; very happy
vb
1. (when intr, often foll by over or up) to make or become cloudy, overcast, or indistinct
2. (tr) to make obscure; darken
3. (tr) to confuse or impair emotion clouded his judgment
4. to make or become gloomy or depressed
5. (tr) to place under or render liable to suspicion or disgrace
6. to render (liquids) milky or dull or (of liquids) to become milky or dull
7. to become or render mottled or variegated

.... Under suspicion .. or disgrace ... CLOUD .... depressed
edit on 31-10-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan In other words, in each of us, there are these elements of the false prophet, the beast of the sea, etc etc.

Absolutely.

There are three dimensions of consciousness.

Simply because one has received Knowledge through the third dimension of consciousness does not mean that one no longer has a "self" and a 'thinker'. The "self" is necessary for relationships between people. The 'thinker' is necessary to have a job, to balance a check book and any one of a hundred other requirements of living in a modern world.

The problem is when the "self" and the 'thinker' consider themselves and their desires as being the ultimate determiners of all Truth and Morality; both Morality and Truth being subsumed under the desires or the requirements of the "self" or the 'thinker'. For example, theologians continuing to accept payment for lying about the Revelations after having been informed of the Truth; and media officials failing to pursue this cover-up by the religious 'authorities' in order to preserve the economic viability of the lies of the religious 'authorities'.

Mi cha el

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Kundalini may also represent the Serpent in the Garden of Eden.

This is not in any way a helpful interpretation.

It means nothing in the context of the other symbols such as the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil', after partaking of which Adam and Eve first recognized they were naked. All symbols of consciousness.

Mi cha el

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil
Prophesied in the 12th Chapter of the Book of Daniel.

And, according to Chapter 12:9 of the Book of Daniel, words such as these were to "remain secret and Sealed until the time of the End."

Mi cha el

Sigh.
Michael.

And what of the very pertinent part of the rest of what was said in reference to the verse in Daniel Chapter 12 that you cherry picked to suit your purposes here...

"Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand." Daniel Chapter 12: verse 10. (NIV)

To the wise, the truth will be revealed.

I will not return to this thread, as I know you will not entertain any real debate, only snide furthering of your fallible opinions.

Those with wisdom will seek and find their truth.

God Bless~

edit on 31-10-2010 by thegoodearth because: reference to Bible edition added

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Kundalini may also represent the Serpent in the Garden of Eden.

This is not in any way a helpful interpretation.

It means nothing in the context of the other symbols such as the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil', after partaking of which Adam and Eve first recognized they were naked. All symbols of consciousness.

Mi cha el

Helpful or not, it is a snake which rises up and temps us to try to be God, knowing good, from evil ie: eating from the knowledge of the tree of good and evil, yes from which "self" awareness arises, except fallen from grace, since it represents a rebellion against the sovereignty and dominion of God who alone can safely be self aware in its entirety, and knowing good, from evil, since his position as a self aware being is the absolute objective reality.
:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Helpful or not, it is a snake which rises up and temps us to try to be God, knowing good, from evil ie: eating from the knowledge of the tree of good and evil, yes from which "self" awareness arises, except fallen from grace, since it represents a rebellion against the sovereignty and dominion of God who alone can safely be self aware in its entirety, and knowing good, from evil, since his position as a self aware being is the absolute objective reality.

But all of this is merely a 'cartoon' or 'superstitious' interpretation of the reality.

It is not nearly as 'classical' as this.

It has to do with the 'movement' of self-reflection and the origin of the duality. This is a very specific mechanism of consciousness which gives rise to the 'fallen' consciousness.

It is the 'movement' of self-reflection by which the 'fallen' consciousness differentiates itself from the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God'. This is what 'the Fall' consists of: the differentiation into an identity which is separate from the Creator. It is a reflex. It does not even have a motivation; any more than you have a motivation to move your knee when the doctor checks your reflexes.

There is no sinister motivation in this at all. This differentiation occurs on the basis of nothing more than fear and desire.

The "self" is the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" insofar as the "self" is considered to be good and the "not self" is to be considered evil. This duality is then extended and intensified in the consciousness of the 'thinker'.

It is when you get to the level of the 'thinker'--and all of the attempts to preserve the "self" at all costs--that the sinister begins to enter the equation.

The theologians, for example, asserting that their bizarre interpretations of the Revelations are, for all practical purposes, equivalent to Revelations, which is to assert that there is no difference whatsoever between the consciousness Created by God and the 'fallen' consciousness of the 'thinker'.

Mi cha el

edit on 1-11-2010 by Michael Cecil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
Sigh.
Michael.

And what of the very pertinent part of the rest of what was said in reference to the verse in Daniel Chapter 12 that you cherry picked to suit your purposes here...

"Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand." Daniel Chapter 12: verse 10. (NIV)

Well, of course. Didn't have the time to type the entire Prophecy.

What this means is that the wise will understand that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' but the wicked will not understand this.

What this means is that Revelations 1:7 will be understood by the wise as a description of the receiving of the Vision of the "Son of man", while it will be interpreted by the wicked as an occurrence--or, more accurately, a florid delusion--in the space-time reality; since the wicked have no Knowledge that the only way for Jesus, or Elijah, or Abraham, or Mary, or anyone else to return is by being 'raised from the dead' in accordance with the Doctrine of "resurrection" ('Rebirth').

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

What this means is that the wise will understand that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' but the wicked will not understand this.

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round ....

So many posts and yet you still hang your cap on this? A proven fallacy. No mr cecil, you continue to spread ignorance. Sadly, only the ignorant will fall for your gnostic faux-wisdom.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The 'fallen' consciousness consists of the "beast of the sea"-consciousness of the "self" and the "beast of the earth"-consciousness of the 'thinker', both of which are diametrically opposed to the Revelation of Truth.

The "beast of the earth"-consciousness of the 'thinker' typically has a 'laundry list' of reasons, arguments (some of them quite lengthy and complicated) excuses, etc. etc.--"their name is legion"--by which it attempts to explain and convince others that Revealed Truth cannot possibly be Revealed Truth at all.

But, in terms of consciousness, the underlying consciousness of the consciousness of the 'thinker' is the "beast of the sea" consciousness of the "self". The consciousness of the "self" is not really capable of dealing with intellectual complexities; and, for that reason, is not really very good at presenting any kind of a logical argument. It really has very little appreciation at all for rational discussion or argumentation. It deals in very simplistic notions of good and evil: good being defined as anything that validates reality as perceived by the "self"; evil being defined as anyone or any thought which does not valiate the reality as perceived by the "self".

The Sadducees had little appreciation for doctrinal issues; and, for that reason, were a manifestation of, primarily, the "beast of the sea" "self"; the example of which is that they simply denied the "resurrection" altogether.

The Pharisees, on the other hand, were at least intellectually much more complex than the Sadducees; having at least a series of rational arguments 'why' the Doctrine of "resurrection" is the raising of a dead physical body from the grave.

Nevertheless, they were both in error.

They represented the two dimensions of the 'fallen' consciousness.

Jesus, on the other hand, was the manifestation of the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God'.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
Sigh.
Michael.

Well, of course. Didn't have the time to type the entire Prophecy.

How would anyone "wise" understand this? Why would the "wicked" not understand this? What you offer is not wisdom, Michael, it's perspective and a profound alteration of the entire Judaic faith that doesn't require wickedness to dismiss -- anyone who follows the Law, the height of wisdom and furthest place from wickedness, from a Jewish perspective (eg: what Daniel or Jesus would testify to,) would condemn you and your false doctrine, most vehemently.

To to contrary, to accept your particular belief which lacks any support or basis, beyond your personal testimony, requires gullibility, not wisdom, and there's no reason that a wicked person couldn't pick up on it.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
.... One must realize a circle is just that and rebirth is also a circle .. it closes in on itself ... which in turn makes the circle .... history repeats ... and so does the circle of life....

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
.... there are no boundaries only those of illsusion ... are there we can step beyond them anytime we so wish ... to be a creator or to be the inventor ... what is the differ ... we look up to the creator and the creator looks down to us and holds us to his image and we should strive to be .... is it not what the creator so invisioned .. for his own creation ... upon making .... man in his own image ...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
.... Everyone has their own life be is wise or wicked .... we put thoughts into the heads of all ... whom wander this world and ... the key is to think for yourself ...and yet we teach and people are taught ... but what are we teaching and what have they learned ... I was never a good student always thought I knew best and refused to learn what was taught I did learn the basics and have some college education ... but in only general studies how silly is that .... I look to my ideas and I look to God ... and I am not closed to only one book .... and yes I have read the good book ... I have even read others I have access to the dark book I know where to look but I can't read that one ... for it is painful to me ... I had looked for it before and never found it and now I have found it and have no desire to look upon it.... some things are funny that way life is funny that way .... I try to concider my self as a theologian .... I like the history of God and the prophets and even concider myself a Humanist .... yes I am still religious so please understand ... I love all mankind and all religion and even if I have turned out to be known as a Flase Prophet ... so be it I... will take what God has given to me and be Thankful for that ... be I looked and judged upon ... but know by God's terms ... judge not less ye be judge thy self.... and if you read scripture .. and know what a judge is ... or what it is to be a judge .. or appointed by God.... as all prophet have also claim at points in there life .... I am judge ... know those whom are Able ( Cain and ABLE) so l .. and I say I love you and all mankind (Cain (man) brother/sister .... I may be concidered ... Insane .. or deffective to some ... and so be it ... no one is perfect ... And I don't claim to be ... I am only human and still tryn to cope with what has become of my life and of me and.... what I have seen .... God has shown me .... and my way it with .. Jesus/Salvation .. Yewah ( Your Way ) is Jesus .... Your Way is Salvation ... Our way in this day and time is toward Salvation and I long for us to reach this .... I know man is on this path and we should stay the course ...you can see the good all around us ... yet we see the bad ... but we strive to make change of it ... to make good from the bad.... I babble on ... this is not like me to do so .... ? Self ? ... AKA Thinker ... just can't help him self ... 1+1=3 lol ... I am Who Am I ... self .... be I ....a wanderer ... seeker of knowledge ... Thinker ... and self .. combined into I .. me, myself, and I ... 3.... the ... is me ... Mark of the Beast is I ... Mark... ? ...silly I know .... if you don't yet understand me .. please go to my last post here Theory of Everything ... maybe it will shead some light ... crazy I may be ... but what is crazy in this day and age ... For I love .. is that so crazy...all for the betterment of mankind...?... I love .. I evollove ... evolve ...
edit on 1-11-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen Why would the "wicked" not understand this?

Believe me, I have asked myself that question at least thousands of times over the past 35 years: "Why is it that the vast majority of people simply do not understand what is so obvious to me?"

And the final answer I have come up with is that they do not understand because the Creator does not want them to understand. Or, as stated in the Quran "Allah leaves in error whom He will and guides whom He pleases."

And the fact of the matter is that I was once in error myself, not having any direct and personal memories of previous lives. But then I received the Revelation and it finally made sense to me; including the reply of Jesus to the Sadducees.

But I could point out to you that there are tens of millions of people of the Eastern religions who believe that they will live more than one life; I could point out that there are any number of folk religions and tribal religions that have the same belief. I could throw the Book of Isaiah and the Book of Daniel and the Gospel of Matthew and the Gospel of Luke at you as evidence for the Doctrine of 'Rebirth'. I could throw The Treatise on the Resurrection at you. I could throw history books at you about the Albigensian Crusade as well as the extermination of the Bogomiles. I could throw at you books and psychological case studies relating the experiences of dozens of people who have received memories of previous lives. I could answer each and every one of your ten thousand objections to the Doctrine of 'Rebirth'. I could describe to you memories of previous lives that I have had, and memories from previous lives that other people I know have received...

And, in the end, you would deny it ALL because it is too much of a threat to the consciousness of your "self" and 'thinker'. You simply could not stand the psychological trauma of acknowledging that you have lived previous lives of which, apparently, you have NO knowledge whatsoever; which, of course, is the specific REASON why the Quran states on numerous occasions: "And may Peace be upon him when he is raised from the dead..."

Why?

Because that revelation of the memories of previous lives--and, quite often, violent deaths--is a really quite traumatizing experience; as clearly demonstrated in the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

One consequence of the evils committed in one life is the absolute and abject inability to even recognize the Truth in subsequent lives.

But, as always, this is merely the tip of the iceberg.

This also pertains to people's inability to observe the 'movement' of self-reflection as the origin of both the duality and the consciousness of the "self". That explanation I have been over dozens upon dozens of times with members on the Krishnamurti Forum. Sometimes they start out by criticizing my view point; then they move to trying to understand precisely what it is that I am saying. But it makes no difference how many times I explain it, they cannot get around this assumption that thought is prior to the existence of the "self". This puts them in a very difficult position. They can only take my word for it. And my argument there is not to appeal to Revelations as determinant, but to assert that the 3 dimensions of consciousness can actually be observed; something which, for whatever reason, they are incapable of doing.

Now, is a person "wicked" because he or she does not know that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'?

I certainly would not say that. And, even more importantly, the Revelation of John very specifically does NOT say that; focusing instead upon another aspect of the Teaching of Jesus. But, at the same time, it must be said that that is, in fact, one of the characteristics of the wicked: they do not understand the Truth about the "resurrection"; and they will NEVER understand that Truth.

Nor would I consider a person in any way "wicked" because they are incapable of observing that the 'movement' of self-reflection is the origin of both the duality and the "self"; although it is of critical significance to understand that.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

And the fact of the matter is that I was once in error myself, not having any direct and personal memories of previous lives. But then I received the Revelation and it finally made sense to me; including the reply of Jesus to the Sadducees.

How does Christ's reply to the Sadducees bolster your claim?

But I could point out to you that there are tens of millions of people of the Eastern religions who believe that they will live more than one life; I could point out that there are any number of folk religions and tribal religions that have the same belief.

Why would the fact that a goodly number of people and random religions support reincarnation bolster your claim, particularly since you state that they are all wrong, too, that there is "rebirth" not "reincarnation"?

I could throw the Book of Isaiah and the Book of Daniel and the Gospel of Matthew and the Gospel of Luke at you as evidence for the Doctrine of 'Rebirth'. I could throw The Treatise on the Resurrection at you.

You've done all of this, I've responded to point out your errors, and then you drop the subject. How does this bolster your claim?

I could answer each and every one of your ten thousand objections to the Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

You have yet to answer a single one of my objections, how does not answering ten thousand of them bolster your claim?

I could describe to you memories of previous lives that I have had, and memories from previous lives that other people I know have received...

How do the supposed recollections of you and your friends bolster your claims? Do you think that the "visions" of that "23 Minutes in Hell" guy constitute proof of an eternity of torment for non Christians? (I do not, by the way.)

Now, is a person "wicked" because he or she does not know that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'?

I certainly would not say that. And, even more importantly, the Revelation of John very specifically does NOT say that; focusing instead upon another aspect of the Teaching of Jesus. But, at the same time, it must be said that that is, in fact, one of the characteristics of the wicked: they do not understand the Truth about the "resurrection"; and they will NEVER understand that Truth.

Nor would I consider a person in any way "wicked" because they are incapable of observing that the 'movement' of self-reflection is the origin of both the duality and the "self"; although it is of critical significance to understand that.

Well, I'm certainly glad to hear that, but it once again results in me questioning one of your claims, and your not answering it (or answering, as here, in a way that admits you are wrong.) Since it contradicts what you just wrote, how does the word of Daniel bolster your claim?

As opposed, that is, to the conventional wisdom that those who are out of harmony with God are wicked?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
.... I will share ... something I realized .. that I have gone this road before I noticed it in all my pasted lives I had done a few things in my times and I have left lilltle sutle ways of talking to my self ... By ...?... leaving little marks in my writtings .. I thought was just that habit ... I noticed I did it more often and my past selves did the same thing leaving a mark be it a letter changed fro J to and i ans so on .... silly I know but it worked and I spent along time going through stuff on the net looking for just that .. little signs that I had been ... and it is ... to some probably just crazy speak but to me I know better .... life has many surprises and I like the ones I have found .... makes me feel not so crazy after all .... you wouold be amazed to find out whom I had been ... so was I .... so much was I .... no wonder I am as I am now .... tired ... depressed ... and certified out of my mind .... life is sillly and ... we only scratch the suface of it in our short lives .... I see so much now and I can't turn that off and now I mst find new ways to coupe with this new found information and like I said ... it is new I only been dealing with this for a short while now about lil more than a month .... yet my life is not done yet and life is not done with me .... so I see now ... for God has given me sight and I shall never turn my eyes from my God ....
... I had visions of past lives of being more than just a human being ... being an animal aswell and being a what one would call a dragon ... silly it may seem to some but to me it was like a long flash back .. I have even experienced my death over 11 times as a human ... for i have attempted suicide and have payed for it for it felt as real as life does for me now ... I could go on .. but to some it is only rambbling of a mad man so I keep it short and sweet ... that is why i call my self A.k.A. Mark of the Beast because that is what I am ...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vonour...no wonder I am as I am now .... tired ... depressed ... and certified out of my mind .... life is sillly and ... we only scratch the suface of it in our short lives .... I see so much now and I can't turn that off and now I mst find new ways to coupe with this new found information and like I said ... it is new I only been dealing with this for a short while now about lil more than a month ....

The initial trauma of the receiving of the memories of previous lives can last for a quite significant period of time; from several months to a few years; and consists of extremes in emotions. This is to be expected. Gradually, the periods of clarity increase and you become more accustomed to the knowledge you have received for the purpose of integrating that information into your normal consciousness.

Two writings I would suggest here: the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls; which, similarly, gives every indication of having been written very shortly after the author received those Revelations; and the Revelation of John. Every day. Some days they will mean nothing to you; and then the next day their meanings will become crystal clear. Their meanings are much closer to you than they are to the theologians.

Pay no attention to those who say that you are not experiencing what you are experiencing. They are talking from outside of the experience and have no appreciation whatsoever for your reality. Also of some help may be any of the writings of the Jungian analysts, specifically when it comes to the interpretation of the archetypes.

The crucial issue here is the translation of your experiences into words. Those words diminish the chaos. Don't worry that you do not get the words exactly right at the very beginning. You can always change them later. Write a diary of your dreams and daily experiences. Eventually, there is a settling out of that information which is real and that information which is illusion.

And remember that this is both work and warfare; probably the most difficult kind of work that you will ever do.

And, most importantly, don't ever give up; even if your family and your friends abandon you.

Because, in situations like this, they are required to abandon you for their own protection.

Don't EVER give up.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The truth From: EstimatedProphet
To: Michael Cecil,

I have read what you have written and you are most absolutly wrong and in no way do you even come close to the truth in the scripture of the Holy Bible. Then you also try to compare the Holy Bible with the Satanic book of the Quran, in-which is blasphemous! People like Muhammad and yourself are False Prophets and deceivers!
Muhammad added his own ideas to that book of deceit and lies that are inspired from Satan, who is the father of all lies!

Mark my words, that when I am done with this world and overcome it, which I shall, many Muslims and Islamic people shall bee converted into Christians, who will be called saints and the chosen Sons of God!
Muhammad was a "Thinker" and you to think, and agree into his false believes, so you are both False Prophets and Antichrists! (YOU F@#KING HYPOCRITES!)

The resurrection are for those only, who believe in Christ Jesus who is the Son of the Living God. The people/saints who believe in Christ with all there hearts and with all there faith shall live forever and they shall posses the earth forever as an inheritance from God for being faithful to Him till the end and for overcoming the desires of the world. Anything else that is apart from what I have written here is from the Devil/Satan and of his demons!

You also claim that you know the Book of Daniel and believe of what is written therein, but you are against and ignorant of what is written in the Book of Revelations and you add your false misinterpretations to the entire Book of the Bible itself. The beast is not the supposed "thinker" that you claim it to be, but the Beast in the Book of Revelation is actually the evil Satanic governments in power who have ruled over thee earth and people since the beginning of mankind till this very day, through the influence of Satan! And you are an Agent of that Satan/devil!

The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand and all of those whose names are not written in the Book of Life shall be thrown into the burning lake of fire where they will be tortured forever and ever!
There is nothing that Satan can do to me, because he has no power or authority over me. But the question is this, what I can do and shall do to you and Satan. For Satan is already condemned and if you do not repent then you will simply be fallowing in his footsteps, there shall be no mercy for either of you. Once that I am free of this body, I shall have the power of a Great Archangel, and I shall be casting demons and devils into the pit of thee Abyss, with great wrath, for my Father and my Lord Jesus who is the Archangel Michael will be warring in battle with Satan and his minions, and they shall loose. God and His Christ grant me that authority to do so on mine and on there behalf, and that God and His people along with His Christ will be as one in unification in the body of the Holy Spirit as One!

Again Satan and all his minions along with the people that worship him, shall be gathered and will stand at the "Great Judgment" and will be found guilty for what they have done on earth! "Not One Shall Escape!"
Together they shall be flung into the burning lake of fire with Death, and that is where there final place of suffering and torture shall be forever!

You still have a choice to repent and to change before it is to late for you, I am "Warning You!"
Worship God and His Christ Jesus and they shall have compassion and mercy on you, to forgive you of this wicked sin, but you must be faithful to them and to encourage others to do the same!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join