It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecies of the "false prophet"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
According to Chapter 16:13 of the Revelation of John, the "beast of the earth" consciousness of the 'thinker', referred to as the "false prophet", is one of the dimensions of consciousness that is inciting a genocidal war in the Middle East between Jews, Christians and Muslims; the consciousness of the "self" being referred to as the "beast", and the origin of the 'fallen' consciousness of the "beast of the sea" and the "false prophet" being the 'movement' of self-reflection, which is the origin of the duality.

Among the false 'Prophecies' of the "false prophet", "beast of the earth" consciousness of the 'thinker' propagated by the "beast of the earth" Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' are the following:

1) Jesus will return 'riding a white horse out of the sky'. This is a false 'Prophecy'.

2) Before the return of Jesus, there will be something called 'the Rapture'. This is a false 'Prophecy'.

3) It is categorically impossible for there to be any such thing as the revelation of the memories of previous lives; which, in fact, is a 'Prophecy' that no one will ever receive the revelation of the memories of previous lives. This is a false 'Prophecy'. The fact of the matter is that the consciousness of the "self" and the consciousness of the 'thinker' cannot receive revelations of the memories of previous lives; but there is, in fact, another dimension of consciousness altogether--the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God' (Genesis 1:27)--which is capable of receiving those memories.

And, in specific contradiction of the assertion by Jesus in the Gospel of Matthew that John the Baptist was Elijah, and his Prophecy that Elijah will return yet again, the "beast of the earth" (Sura 27:82 of the Quran) "false prophet", consciousness of the 'thinker', Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' categorically deny or ignore that Mohammed was Elijah and John the Baptist 'raised from the dead'.

And this, of course, is a crucial element of the false 'Prophecies' of the "false prophet" consciousness of the 'thinker' which are pushing this civilization into the horrors of the "time of trouble" Prophesied in the 12th Chapter of the Book of Daniel.

And, according to Chapter 12:9 of the Book of Daniel, words such as these were to "remain secret and Sealed until the time of the End."

Mi cha el

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

I am sorry, i do not understand what it is you are trying to say.

What is the false prohecy? and indeed if it is false, what is the truth then?

vvV

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I'm also confused. Are you saying the book of Revelations is false prophecy?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Excellent post!!! I am really diggin' it.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
I'm also confused. Are you saying the book of Revelations is false prophecy?

The Revelation of John is not a false Prophecy.

This is dealt with at more length on my website.

The Prophecy in Revelations 13:11 of the "beast of the earth" is, in fact, echoed in Sura 27:82 of the Quran.

(This is something which, for obvious reasons, is particularly annoying to the Christians.)

Rather, it is the grotesque disinterpretations of the Revelation of John--many of them being found even on ATS--originating in the "beast of the earth" consciousnes of the 'thinker' which are the false 'Prophecies'.

Mi cha el

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I have a question for you.

Do you believe your name defines your roll here on earth? Are you pretending to be an angel? Crazy questions I know but I feel as if I must ask these questions.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound "slow", so bear with me, but I'm taking that you mean the book of Revelation of John is incorrectly translated in the King James Version of the bible?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The false prophet will be in a postion of power of a leading nation. He will attempt to bring new regulations and law without knowing the Truth of human excistence.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil
Rather, it is the grotesque disinterpretations of the Revelation of John--many of them being found even on ATS--originating in the "beast of the earth" consciousnes of the 'thinker' which are the false 'Prophecies'.

Aha! I thought I could feel my ears burning. I think he means me, folks.
In a moment I will attach links to a couple of places where you can find some of these grotesque disinterpretations and judge for yourselves.

Fear Not
In the presence of God
The Lamb and the scroll

edit on 31-10-2010 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Absolutly, theres far too many false prophets, `gloom and doom merchants` ..
How i look at it is this...... if the world is at threat from a burst from the sun, or a super volcano or a nuclear weapon , it would happen so fast you probably wouldnt know.

Saying that do i believe it will happen? Absolutly not until now because there are good entities looking over earth. Hence with all the space junk out there, it rarely hits earth.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZaminiDo you believe your name defines your roll here on earth?

It really makes no difference what I believe.

What makes a difference is the reality that we all have to face.

The issue here is that the "beast of the earth" is the consciousness of the 'thinker'; a consciousness which, along with the consciousness of the "self", is specifically opposed to the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God'.

Are you pretending to be an angel?

I am not any angel.

Gabriel is the angel.

Sura 2:98 of the Quran refers to Michael with a different word.

Would you believe that no one has ever asked me these questions in more than 34 years?

No one.

Mi cha el

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

It really makes no difference what I believe.

Well said.

What makes a difference is the reality that we all have to face.

I agree to the fullest extent with this.

The issue here is that the "beast of the earth" is the consciousness of the 'thinker'; a consciousness which, along with the consciousness of the "self", is specifically opposed to the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God'.

What is wrong about the thinker? Maybe being a thinker is good only the image of the thinker is being defouled by people pretending to be thinkers, such as Freud. Such as our politicians. Such as our religious leaders. Such as our bribable scientists. Is there not a middle path in which a thinker can coexist with the creator?

I am not any angel.

Gabriel is the angel.

Fair enough, the question wasn't asked as a demeaning way of sorts.

Sura 2:98 of the Quran refers to Michael with a different word.

Thanks.

Would you believe that no one has ever asked me these questions in more than 34 years?

What do you think this means?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini What do you think this means?

What this means is that not one single person in either the media or the religious establishment that I contacted considered that there was even so much as a snowflake's chance in HELL that I was telling them the Truth about either the Prophecies I have received of the coming "time of trouble" or the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection".

One teacher at a women's school of Torah in Jerusalem asked me for additional copies of my cassette tapes explaining the Doctrine of "resurection" (in October or November, 1981); but, other than that, I cannot recall ever receiving a serious question.

Oh, by the way, with regards to the consciousness of the 'thinker'; there is scientific truth which is a consequence of thought--this is what is symbolized by the woman in the red dress in the dance "Stolen Kiss" (the link is on my website). And even scientific truth originates in Revealed Truth.

But the evil aspect of the consciousness of the 'thinker' is represented by the dancers dressed in black, both the masculine and the feminine dimensions of the Third Seal, which is a rider on a black horse (links to both dances are also on my website).

Mi cha el

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
no offence but this is just new age rubbish

wich seems to be trying to take over and pollute

every thing at the moment and i think it

is just part of the great falling away mentioned in the bible

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by digby888
no offence but this is just new age rubbish wich seems to be trying to take over and pollute every thing at the moment and i think it is just part of the great falling away mentioned in the bible

As I have said on another thread, take your pick.

If you choose to believe that what I have said is nothing more than 'New Age' rubbish--although the prophet Daniel specifically Prophesied that the Truth would remain "secret and Sealed until the time of the End"--then you are choosing to believe a Satanic doctrine that has not only already lead to genocide between Jews, Christians and Muslims; but is also, at this very moment, attempting to incite an even WORSE genocide between and among Jews, Christians and Muslims.

If that is your choice, that is your choice.

But that will not prevent you from being 'raised from the dead' to experience the consequences of the choices that you make.

Mi cha el

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

i think you will find that al the killing that is going on is more to do with satan and the corupted rulers of this world

who follow satan which i am sure is also proficide in the bible

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by digby888

i think you will find that al the killing that is going on is more to do with satan and the corupted rulers of this world

According to Chapter 13:11 of the Revelation of John, the "beast of the earth" speaks "with the voice of the dragon".

This means that the consciousness of the 'thinker'--that is the theologians--speaks with the voice of duality. This duality is referred to as the "primeval serpent, the great dragon, known as the devil and Satan".

Mi cha el

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

maybe its just me but i thaught john the baptist was the second comming of elijah

and jesus said every thing that is hidden will be revieled

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You are a false prophet and don't even realize it. I feel sorry for people like you. One day you will find out the hard way, but then it will be far to late for you my friend................And no, I will not reply anymore to this thread, nor will I return to it. May God have mercy on you....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil
1) Jesus will return 'riding a white horse out of the sky'. This is a false 'Prophecy'.

2) Before the return of Jesus, there will be something called 'the Rapture'. This is a false 'Prophecy'.

3) It is categorically impossible for there to be any such thing as the revelation of the memories of previous lives;

I agree with you on all of this, Michael. Ha-ha, I agree with you :-)

However, I would suggest that none of this is "prophesy" in the sense that you're making it out to be, but rather "interpretation" on the part of 19th and 20th century evangelicals. "Prophecy", I would limit to being the directed word of God. This stuff, meh, it's just idle speculation that has limited basis, and is most likely pretty far off the mark.

Mi cha el

Need to work on your spacing there, mate. That looks like something Julie Andrews would be crooning in Sound of Music :-)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join