It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silence Zone & other Mysterious Places on Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Not having a topic focussing on Earth Anomalies, I decided to put this thread under "The Grey Area".

Recently I came across the following YT videos, that address several Earth Anomalies of which several were still unknown to me. Having searched ATS, I couldn't find anything on the Silence Zone in Mexico amongst others, and therefore I think it good for my fellow-ATSers to be aware of this phenomenon and more.

There also is a publication from Logan Hawkes, that I recommend to read here:
mexicolesstraveled.com...

The part of the Silence Zone starts in Video 1 at 9:00 to 13:00 minutes, but I would recommend to see all of these 3 videos, as they are fascinating, at least to me.

Have fun....

edit on 31-10-2010 by GeosAlien because: correct text

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
interesting post.

i only watched the section about the zone of silence. weird.

some other weird stuff are the Sailing Stones and Singing Sand. you may want to look at them too,

S&F

edit: I will watch all three
edit on 31-10-2010 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Its strange the main researcher, Daniel Ruzo, the man they refer to many times in the above episode, has very little information on him on the web. The origins of the peruvian civilization, the masma, is even more elusive to track down.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Very nice vids , thank You for posting them . I knew about most of the anomalies but never heard about the zone of silence , so it was entertaining and educational

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GeosAlien

Nice vids...watched all 3 of them....the zone of silence for sure is intriguing, and the one about the towns along the lay lines being named after stars even more so....theres so much evidence pointing towards the possibility that we are not alone in the universe than not.
S&F for the post....

regards,

ringht_n_wrong
edit on 31-10-2010 by ringht_n_wrong because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
interesting post.

i only watched the section about the zone of silence. weird.

some other weird stuff are the Sailing Stones and Singing Sand. you may want to look at them too,

S&F
[unquote]

Thank you for referring me to the two topic of "Sailing Stones" and "Singing Sand"
That sure is weird. Thank you again.

edit on 31-10-2010 by GeosAlien because: edit text

edit on 31-10-2010 by GeosAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringht_n_wrong

Nice vids...watched all 3 of them....the zone of silence for sure is intriguing, and the one about the towns along the lay lines being named after stars even more so....theres so much evidence pointing towards the possibility that we are not alone in the universe than not.
S&F for the post....

regards,

ringht_n_wrong
edit on 31-10-2010 by ringht_n_wrong because: spelling

Fully agree with your comments. The towns along the leyline with the words star in it..... I have to dig into this,...
Never to old to learn....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Googling on Leylines there is a lot of information on this subject. Here is one link:
www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/leylines.htm

Can't find directly pointing to the towns with start names in the root of the name, but found that several name actually are quite similar in writing and/or pronunciation:
Calais, Aisey, Alaise, L'Alesi, Calesi, Cales[\b] and Mont Alex, Mont Alet, Anxion, Alzano and .... Vercelli ??

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Very interesting to watch, though all I've seen when I look this place up are claims.. I've not seen any evidence supporting the claims.. one of which is that you can't hear others speaking

I've seen sites talking about researchers flocking to the area but I've not seen the result of any of this research so far.. anyone have any other information? so far it seems like extraordinary claims without any supporting evidence..

"I want to believe"

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I did find this article which was interesting

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I really enjoyed watching all three videos. A lot of weird places for sure. What caught my attention were the towns along the leyline. The mesa with all those figures created "erosion". It's difficult to believe all those figures resembling some animal or faces were created by simple weather erosion.

Would the Nazca lines fall into this category of Mysterious Places? I also watched a documentary of this going to different locations, one in particular that he went was a tomb. In this tomb there were several gold disc shaped objects, almost the same size as the circle in the wall of the gods. It got me curious indeed. Too bad I forgot the name of it. Gotta search for it.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
there is one called the oregon vortex my mom wen there as a kid and said it was weird a plumb bob was hanging in a tree but it wasnt pointing down it was outward rumors that indians wont go there. pretty good reading It is still there today

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

That one is well known .. it has to do with the angles and everything around you, it really messes with your perception, everything was built in a way that it's one big optical illusion, still a fun place to visit.. people think there's something paranormal or strange about it when there's really not.. like the illusion of water running up hill when it's actually flowing at a down grade..

edit on 31-10-2010 by miniatus because: Included a picture that illustrates the illusion

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Its this just the TV show from the other night?? I don't see anything new or an idea about what it could be.

I think that the energy lines over the world is something people don't think about because we are smarter then that right??

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
A link to a debunking of ' The Zone of Silence'...

www.planeta.com...

I have been searching to see if I could find a personal report written in support of all the strange phenomena associated with this area and until now, have not found one. Only many secondhand tales.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I did find this article which was interesting

www.ufodigest.com...

Thank you for your link, and I enjoyed reading that as well, as it expands this case with various other stories on strange events, experiences in this area. .

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella

www.planeta.com...

I have been searching to see if I could find a personal report written in support of all the strange phenomena associated with this area and until now, have not found one. Only many secondhand tales.

Always good to have a debunking view, for us to have a look at....
The only other direct report from going there is this video, unfortunately only in Spanish:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella

www.planeta.com...

typical debunkers are you scared of the truth? its funny the article its calling it a propaganda

It seems i was right you debunkers have NO open mind, but rather you are closet minded.

Sorry but your debunking fails hard to the bone.

There is a world wide grid, if you dont want to believe thats your problem.

The local residents do not believe in the Zone of Silence. When asked about strange phenomena, they invariably reply that they do not see strange things in the desert, only strange people. The only unexplained oddity in the Reserve are the desert lights that flicker, blaze and bounce in the distance. The researchers claim it is a common desert phenomenon, and the local residents say that the lights are strange, even spooky, "pero no son nada (but they're nothing)."

trusting government researchers?

The researchers claim it is a common desert phenomenon

Why dont you visit the place then debunkers stay there for a week or so, oh and dont forget to touch that stargate door.

Trust me you will feel different.

Another thing its funny your also debunking UFO sighting from there wow that's a low how can you debunk UFOs from there if you weren't even there?

Excuse me but what again i am not buying this crap from that site even if they claim they are from University of California, Riverside.

The local residents do not believe in the Zone of Silence. When asked about strange phenomena, they invariably reply that they do not see strange things in the desert, only strange people. The only unexplained oddity in the Reserve are the desert lights that flicker, blaze and bounce in the distance. The researchers claim it is a common desert phenomenon, and the local residents say that the lights are strange, even spooky, "pero no son nada (but they're nothing)."

Here are more links on this matter, rather then the one site failed debunking by the debunkers
mexicolesstraveled.com...
www.mexicomike.com...

www.strangemag.com...
www.ufodigest.com...

edit on 1-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Silence Zone - Could it not just be a government secret area with EMP systems in place to prevent media intrusion.

I would assume this before a extra phenomena.

Just a guess . ocram razor and all that

gooney out

ps - i know some of the early events would require earlier than expected technology, but isnt that more probably than a stargate ?

pps - sorry for triple edit, reminded me of the second episode of the event when the plane was warped out of the area.... truth in fiction ?

edit on 1-11-2010 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is from the new episode of Ancient Aliens on the History channel the other night. I had never heard of the zone of silence before that. Id like more detail on what goes on, or what has happened there in the past they didnt talk about it much....like i said it was new to me. Also the place with all the rocks/ancient sculptures is not the zone of silence its just another strange place, that was the theme of the episode. Ancient Aliens: mysterious places.

PeaCe

top topics

<<   2 >>

join