It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman says: Some UFO's are Alien Spacecraft

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Just was looking over some interviews at the International UFO Congress and a thought crossed my mind. We see the Likes of Jamie Maussan tell us about UFO's and we label him a fraud or charlatan.. but when Stanton says the same thing, because he is a man of science, he is a respectable researcher.

In the end they all tell the same story, so why should be trust Stanton any more than Jamie? Afterall the first thing they say while introducing him is "Read his new book"

Jaime Maussan: Amazing UFO Footage from Mexico

Stanton T. Friedman Presents Flying Saucers and Science

Dr. Roger Leir Presents New Startling Findings: Alien Implant Research

Jim Marrs : The Rise of the Fourth Reich - IUFOC 2009

Here are the rest of the interviews
www.ufocongressstore.com...

Enjoy

Thanks for that as it is a rare POV, the majority supporting Friedman regardless of what he says. IMO, Friedman is one of UFOlogy's biggest fleas. He doesn't know anything that the rest of the world couldn't know after doing some simple research. His books' contents can be challenged by anyone with a modicum of intelligence and Friedman has never had to prove any claims that he makes.

He was one of the first instigators into Roswell being a real UFO crash complete with bodies, etc. He makes a good living folling the gullible.

I met Stanton at the 1978 United Nations UFO conference. Took his photo. Then I met him again in L.A. in the early '80s and took his photo while looking at my UN photo! I can't stand him. Or any of the popular UFO authors who rely on b.s. to make a living. Vallee is about the only author who doesn't rely on b.s. although what he writes about is on the fringes.

Dr. Roger Leir is another person that makes a living from claiming or at least declaring that the "implants" he removes are alien in nature when most of them are average debris. He did remove one item that was interesting, it had membranes! I enjoyed his fun company at dinner in NYC in the '90s.

edit on 6-11-2010 by The Shrike because: Clarity.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
I can't stand him. Or any of the popular UFO authors who rely on b.s. to make a living.

Yet you go to all the meetings and socialize with them...

How odd is that?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
Friedman really was a "working" scientist. There are no theory's named after him. His name appears in no textbooks. He learned enough physics to earn a Masters degree (still no small feat) and spent most of his career crunching numbers. The last "science" work I know of he did was designing the radiation shielding for a food irradiation plant in FL in the 1980s. He learned long ago lecturing and writing about UFOs was much easier and more lucrative than journeyman physics.

If he would even say "it appears likely" or "evidence suggests" SOME UFOs are alien spacecraft, I would have a whole lot more respect for him.

He has no more concrete proof some UFOs are alien than I do. To claim different, while claiming to be a scientist, is disingenuous at best and a flat out lie at worst. Also, he HAS been giving the same lecture for 30 years with very little new material thrown in. Time to give it a rest.

Well, I think he's pushing 80, so it's probably a little late for him to find a new level. I like his scrappiness and he is an excellent raconteur. He relies on a lot of recycled material, but if it's new to you, it's new. The truth is, there ain't a lot of new material out there.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFO Partisan
The truth is, there ain't a lot of new material out there.

Quite right. I just made a post along that line in another thread. Save for 'critter' sightings which are on the increase, and spotting more black ops triangles, there hasn't been a new good quality 'visitor' incident in many years.

Perhaps they are currently not in the neighborhood as they were in the 40's to 60's. Just look around the threads at ATS. The only good ones are those that we bring up having a new look at old cases
edit on 6-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Quite right. I just made a post along that line in another thread. Save for 'critter' sightings which are on the increase, and spotting more black ops triangles, there hasn't been a new good quality 'visitor' incident in many years.

Perhaps they are currently not in the neighborhood as they were in the 40's to 60's. Just look around the threads at ATS. The only good ones are those that we bring up having a new look at old cases

Stephenville, TX is a really good recent case. Phoenix Lights is already 13 yrs old. The Mexico Eclipse is 20. Chicago O'Hare is another good one. I'm sure there are others, but yeah, not that many. Maybe folks are a little more educated today. Maybe some of those older cases aren't as good as they seemed at the time. Maybe we need to be patient and there are some really good military cases that haven't gone public yet and we need to wait until some retirements when witnesses can speak more freely.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
I don’t know if I understand the real meaning of your question correct zorgon, but are you implying here that you have seen so far no evidence whatsoever from which you could draw the conclusion that some of those UFOs/UAPs can be nothing else than intelligently controlled extraterrestrial spacecraft?

Correct. I have not seen any hard evidence presented in the public sector that shows that 'some' of these sightings are craft controlled by ET's

Really, in that case I must admit that I am really surprised, because what could the most logical explanation be for cases as one for instance can read here?
And those are as you know also just a part of so many other interesting cases.
What in the world could the real power or intelligence behind some of those objects be other then ET’s, besides the in the mean time existing black ops craft?

www.nicap.org... and www.narcap.org...

I have said many times on ATS that in my opinion 80%ish of all sightings after eliminating the obvious things like balloons etc are 'plasma critters' A naturally occurring life form native to Earth and area. 15%ish are our black ops craft and 5% are the true visitors.

Why do I believe that those 5% are the real deal? From private sources that I know I can trust that are NOT in the UFO circuit

I know of course that you believe or even are convinced in the existence of those ‘plasma critters', but may I ask what you consider to be the so called hard evidence for those creatures then?

And is there really any difference between that you did come to that 5% [or whatever percentage it in reality is] are the real deal conclusion due what those private sources that you know and are NOT in the UFO circuit did say to you, and I did come to the same conclusion due studying much of the as you name it tons of “due decades accumulated” good CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence?

Are many of those sources in reality not comparable to yours?

The reason I think we see so many more of the 'critters' right now is because of Solar changes and the lowest recorded solar wind..

Well, I cannot comment on that because I have really no idea if those 'critters' are real or not.

The reason I think we see so many triangles lately is because that is the current design the military is fond of.. and I have photos and data on those.

Is it possible that you can show some of those pictures here, that would be very interesting indeed.
I am shore that the military have some triangle shaped craft now, but I do wondering if they have the same remarkable capabilities as witnessed by several people, such as being in some cases enormous in size, soundless, capable of hovering on the same spot and suddenly change its speed dramatically from zero to unimaginable.

The reason I think we haven't had a really GOOD case of a UFO lately is because there are few visiting us currently

That could be possible of course, but it could also be possible that they are still visiting us regularly but keeping a very low profile so to say for certain reasons.

edit on 7/11/10 by spacevisitor because: Add some text

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Really, in that case I must admit that I am really surprised, because what could the most logical explanation be for cases as one for instance can read here?

Well from your NICAP link the first page says this...

Evidence is presented in support of the hypothesis that UFOs are under intelligent control, making plausible the notion that some of them might be of extraterrestrial origin.

So it seems that NICAP agrees with my outlook
Plausible yes indeed, but still no 'overwhelming' evidence. Not one hair from an FTL navigator that we can snag DNA from

Now I have first hand reports from some people in the military that have met (seen briefly) ET's walking around on Earth wearing military uniforms.. but even if I were to post those testimonies they would still only be hearsay

Yes there are MANY interesting cases. Mostly the older ones. But I did say 5% are the true visitors. But I have no concrete PROOF of that. These figures I use 80%,15% and 5% are based solely on my own research of type of sighting

What in the world could the real power or intelligence behind some of those objects be other then ET’s, besides the in the mean time existing black ops craft?

Well before we ask that, what would the possible purpose of thousands of UFO's just playing hide and seek with us for over 50 years? Come all this way across the galaxy and have nothing better to do then buzz around our skies like moths? The 5% I consider visitors are ones where a clear description of a solid object is reported, and in my books they have to follow certain 'rules' ie observable effects as it were. I made a list once.. perhaps I should make a page on it on my site

I know of course that you believe or even are convinced in the existence of those ‘plasma critters', but may I ask what you consider to be the so called hard evidence for those creatures then?

1) General observed characteristics.. again I do have a list
2) The fact that main stream science has already done experiments that show that certain plasma has life like qualities
3) A paper Jim Oberg linked me to that shows NASA has been studying 'plasma anomalies' that seem to pester there spacecraft

4) Tallahassee UFO sighting 20 min film with closeup and motion study
5) Image on NASA mission control screen

To name a few

And is there really any difference between that you did come to that 5% [or whatever percentage it in reality is] are the real deal conclusion due what those private sources that you know and are NOT in the UFO circuit did say to you, and I did come to the same conclusion due studying much of the as you name it tons of “due decades accumulated” good CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence? Are many of those sources in reality not comparable to yours?

They may be... some sources on the internet are even very good. But again it's still circumstantial evidence. And though in a court of law that might get you convicted of murder... we don't have a body. When someone says "overwhelming" evidence, I expect to be floored

Well, I cannot comment on that because I have really no idea if those 'critters' are real or not.

Well a few years back most UFO researchers were only on the "It must be ET!" bandwagon. Now many are beginning to see it is a very likely possibility. The existence of 'critters' was first coined in 1954 by Trevor James Constable and Wilhelm Reich. I bet you could detect them with some of that ghost buster equipment or anything that can detect an EM field.

Funny thing is someone made a thread about buying a UFO detector. Everyone here at ATS laughed. But think about it... A gravity drive spacecraft with EM shielding should leave a detectable trace. We hear that it effects electronics when they are near... so why would not a simple, sensitive EM detector not work? It would pick up 'critters' for the same reason. I bet any kid in electronics class could make one

Is it possible that you can show some of those pictures here, that would be very interesting indeed. I am shore that the military have some triangle shaped craft now, but I do wondering if they have the same remarkable capabilities as witnessed by several people, such as being in some cases enormous in size, soundless, capable of hovering on the same spot and suddenly change its speed dramatically from zero to unimaginable.

Well the 'critters' could do those maneuvers easily, because as energy entities they would no more feel inertia than would a bolt of lightning. But can our black ops craft do that? Well according to Ed Fouche they can and have done so for decades, since his followers claim the TR3-B is what was seen over Belgium. (Jury is still out on that one for me
)

I do know they are testing some stealth UAV's near Palmdale that are 'cloaked' but they can't hide the heat signature, so it makes for some really odd videos. I have all sorts of triangles.. but I will just show 2 here, my favorites

The first one is a fisheye view of the x-45c in a hanger at Palmdale with the purple light added. What all it is capable of, I don't know yet, but since it has no pilot, there is no need to worry about the effect of inertia. The second one those in Ed's camp want to claim as the TR3-B
doesn't matter really but its not

That could be possible of course, but it could also be possible that they are still visiting us regularly but keeping a very low profile so to say for certain reasons.

Well the biggest question is why would several species (over 50 by some reports) be coming from all over the galaxy to a tiny little ball of water literally on the edge of nowhere? We are on the outer edge of the galaxy in one of the arms and even 50 light years above the galactic plane so we are REALLY isolated.

Yet by what some would have us believe we are visited daily by hundreds of these craft that do nothing but tease us with 'almost' glimpses and a few abductions. What makes us so interesting way out here that we have these hoards of aliens swarming around our skies and out of all those diverse species... never once does ONE of them land and say "Take me to your leader"

Well unless you count Valiant Thor and the Eisenhower treaty

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sorry, I changed my mind.

edit on 7-11-2010 by The Shrike because: Change of mind.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Well from your NICAP link the first page says this...

Evidence is presented in support of the hypothesis that UFOs are under intelligent control, making plausible the notion that some of them might be of extraterrestrial origin.

So it seems that NICAP agrees with my outlook
Plausible yes indeed, but still no 'overwhelming' evidence. Not one hair from an FTL navigator that we can snag DNA from

It think that it has all to do with the fact that they are not “allowed” in any way to speak or come forward in the public domain by announcing that they are convinced that at least a number of those UFOs/UAPs cannot be other then ETs.
And that is because that when they would do that publicly, they would face big problems with the organizations who do provide them with there reports, such as the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
It has in my opinion all to do [as I assume you know] with national security, reprimand and ridicule.

Look for instance to these interesting views from Dr. Richard F. Haines from NARCAP.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4f7634f8563.jpg[/atsimg]

www.narcap.org...

See for instance what Dr. Richard F. Haines says here about it.

"What I found [in doing research for the book Project Delta] was compelling evidence to claim that most of these aerial objects far exceeded the terrestrial technology of the era in which they were seen. I was forced to conclude that there is a great likelihood that Earth is being visited by highly advanced aerospace vehicles under highly 'intelligent' control indeed."
-Dr. Richard F. Haines, retired NASA senior research scientist at Ames Research Center and the Research Institute for Advanced Computer Science where he worked on the International Space Station.--From the preface of his book, CE-5, 1998.

www.ufoevidence.org...

I do not presume here that UAP are extraterrestrial nor do I presume that they are not. The data must be permitted to “speak” for themselves. I have, however, collected and analyzed hundreds of UAP reports over the years which appear to suggest that they are associated with a very high degree of intelligence, deliberate flight control, and advanced energy management .

www.narcap.org...

So there is in my opinion for the ETH enough compelling evidence available in the public domain, but it is as Dr. Richard F. Haines said there: The data must be permitted to “speak” for themselves.
And I am convinced that much of the data “speak” for the ETH.

Now I have first hand reports from some people in the military that have met (seen briefly) ET's walking around on Earth wearing military uniforms.. but even if I were to post those testimonies they would still only be hearsay

I am also aware of that, despite I have too badly no first hand reports from some people in the military, I know that again from the information from people in the public domain.

Yes there are MANY interesting cases. Mostly the older ones. But I did say 5% are the true visitors. But I have no concrete PROOF of that. These figures I use 80%,15% and 5% are based solely on my own research of type of sighting

Oke.

Well before we ask that, what would the possible purpose of thousands of UFO's just playing hide and seek with us for over 50 years? Come all this way across the galaxy and have nothing better to do then buzz around our skies like moths? The 5% I consider visitors are ones where a clear description of a solid object is reported, and in my books they have to follow certain 'rules' ie observable effects as it were. I made a list once.. perhaps I should make a page on it on my site

That’s the million dollar question I think, what could be indeed the possible purpose for that all.

We really do not know that, but for what it is worth, I have really the idea that the views and thoughts of Lou Baldin about that are the closest to the truth.

1) General observed characteristics.. again I do have a list
2) The fact that main stream science has already done experiments that show that certain plasma has life like qualities
3) A paper Jim Oberg linked me to that shows NASA has been studying 'plasma anomalies' that seem to pester there spacecraft

4) Tallahassee UFO sighting 20 min film with closeup and motion study
5) Image on NASA mission control screen

To name a few

Oke, that are indeed some interesting reasons, but I believe that the object in that picture [which I know you did post before] is an ET craft.

And is there really any difference between that you did come to that 5% [or whatever percentage it in reality is] are the real deal conclusion due what those private sources that you know and are NOT in the UFO circuit did say to you, and I did come to the same conclusion due studying much of the as you name it tons of “due decades accumulated” good CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence? Are many of those sources in reality not comparable to yours?

They may be... some sources on the internet are even very good. But again it's still circumstantial evidence. And though in a court of law that might get you convicted of murder... we don't have a body. When someone says "overwhelming" evidence, I expect to be floored

If it is all nothing more than circumstantial evidence, why do you think that they [the congress] did refuse until today to held open congressional hearings for a number of those so called whistleblowers?
Could the reason for that not be that when they would allow such hearings those testimonies could be the start for opening the lid of Pandora’s Box?

Well a few years back most UFO researchers were only on the "It must be ET!" bandwagon. Now many are beginning to see it is a very likely possibility. The existence of 'critters' was first coined in 1954 by Trevor James Constable and Wilhelm Reich. I bet you could detect them with some of that ghost buster equipment or anything that can detect an EM field.

Funny thing is someone made a thread about buying a UFO detector. Everyone here at ATS laughed. But think about it... A gravity drive spacecraft with EM shielding should leave a detectable trace. We hear that it effects electronics when they are near... so why would not a simple, sensitive EM detector not work? It would pick up 'critters' for the same reason. I bet any kid in electronics class could make one

Well, I am shore that not everyone here at ATS laughed, and I think that it could be very well possible that the military already use such kind of equipment.

Is it possible that you can show some of those pictures here, that would be very interesting indeed. I am shore that the military have some triangle shaped craft now, but I do wondering if they have the same remarkable capabilities as witnessed by several people, such as being in some cases enormous in size, soundless, capable of hovering on the same spot and suddenly change its speed dramatically from zero to unimaginable.

Well the 'critters' could do those maneuvers easily, because as energy entities they would no more feel inertia than would a bolt of lightning. But can our black ops craft do that? Well according to Ed Fouche they can and have done so for decades, since his followers claim the TR3-B is what was seen over Belgium. (Jury is still out on that one for me
)

I do know they are testing some stealth UAV's near Palmdale that are 'cloaked' but they can't hide the heat signature, so it makes for some really odd videos. I have all sorts of triangles.. but I will just show 2 here, my favorites

The first one is a fisheye view of the x-45c in a hanger at Palmdale with the purple light added. What all it is capable of, I don't know yet, but since it has no pilot, there is no need to worry about the effect of inertia. The second one those in Ed's camp want to claim as the TR3-B
doesn't matter really but its not

Interesting pictures, thanks for posting, such crafts could indeed be responsible for some of the triangle sightings.

Well the biggest question is why would several species (over 50 by some reports) be coming from all over the galaxy to a tiny little ball of water literally on the edge of nowhere? We are on the outer edge of the galaxy in one of the arms and even 50 light years above the galactic plane so we are REALLY isolated.

Yet by what some would have us believe we are visited daily by hundreds of these craft that do nothing but tease us with 'almost' glimpses and a few abductions. What makes us so interesting way out here that we have these hoards of aliens swarming around our skies and out of all those diverse species... never once does ONE of them land and say "Take me to your leader"

Well unless you count Valiant Thor and the Eisenhower treaty

That "Take me to your leader" remark is proposed here by so many others too, but why would it be necessary for them to do that.
If they want to make contact with whomever, I have no doubt in my mind that they can do that anywhere at any time they find suitable.
As I said earlier, we really do not know that, but for what it is worth, I have really the idea that the views and thoughts of Lou Baldin about that are the closest to the truth.

edit on 8/11/10 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Stanton Friedman on The UFO Town Meeting!

At bottom of the page web cast.

The Nazis can keep secrets from him and us for a long time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join