It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Claimed to be of an Alien in Brazil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I found this video of a supposed encounter of a TV crew with what the video poster claims to be an "Alien" named Bilu... in Brazil....anyways this video was aired by the Brazilian TV channel Record.....
Would like to hear your thoughts on it please....and make sure you watch the whole video before you start "debunking it"!
The video is in portuguese and I can translate it to english if requested!

regards,

ringht_n_wrong
edit on 31-10-2010 by ringht_n_wrong because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
IMO looks faker than Pamela Andersons chest

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

My post: posted on 31-10-2010 @ 10:28
Your post: posted on 31-10-2010 @ 10:30

I believe you didn't really watch it did ya??
Its a 7 minute video....so please watch the whole thing before "debunking" or calling it a "fake"...besides please state your reasons for why you think its a fake!

regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
i think this was already posted...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

I speak and read English. Would you mind translating?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Already been posted on ATS.

Here it is in the hoax forum: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are other videos with this "alien" called Bilu.

Take note of the "hands".

Looks like a very bad hoax.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This is from the member here who helped expose the fact that this was debunked and is a hoax:

Originally posted by free_spirit
This information for the record.

This Bilu (Alien) story from Brazil is a HOAX created by controversial and self
proclaimed Guru / Contactee / Iluminated etc. Urandir Fernandes de Oliveira
to promote his cult Project Portal by making naive people to believe he is in
contact with ETs to save people blah blah. This guy Urandir who also claims
he is a powerful psychic who bends spoons and coins like Uri Geller is a con
man who served time in jail for fraud by selling land lots under the false promise
the ETs will come and land their starships there. This is the report denouncement.

www.geocities.ws...

Details here: hoax

Thanks,

- Lee

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Well I watched it the end but I`m not really sure what advantage that gave me. Really it just equates to seven minutes of my life I`d like back but its Sunday morning and I really had nothing better to do. Can someone tell me what is wrong with and Alien having a conversation with you on well lit, open ground? All this hunkering around in the dark and behind bushes is not really that good for their image. I am already of the opinion, that all these aliens are complete idiots, who have overcome massive technological issues buy some huge fluke, to be able to get here and then when they do hide in bushes late at night, abduct people and crash their spaceships. Not exactly the picture of the all powerful denizens of a galactic meta-civilisation I had in mind when thinking of people who can cross huge volumes of space.

Seriously, why does this even have to debunked? Its stands on its own as a piece of rubbish and a testament to the idiocy of the people trying to con us here. We should be applying a standard to the quality of this type of thing when it is posted here

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

So what we have here, is a vague image behind some brush that is claimed to be an extraterrestrial (I'm assuming that's what you mean by "alien") that is named Bilu, and speaks perfect portuguese in a voice that sounds like an adult trying to sound child-like? Am I missing anything?

I gotta go with "I don't buy it at all." Sorry. Call me closed-minded, but I don't think a translation will help to authenticate this in the least.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I gotta say hoax cause it looks like a really crappy space suit and second I can't see why an alien would just be wondering in random trees without some cloaking device.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Looks like different 'hoaxers then because yours looks like a sock puppet with a blue light on top. The one in the OP looks different.

I think maybe I will go out this weekend and make up.... errrr find a good saucer parked in the woods

But seriously, those Brazilians seem to have a lot of activity down there what with beams burning flesh, killing of animals etc. Why are they being so nasty to Brazilians I wonder?

Santiago Yturrria Garza
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 10:33 AM

Possible crash involving a disk shaped object is reported in Brazil Brazilian UFO Magazine's consultant witnesses the transportation of a strange disk shaped object in the Brazilian state of Bahia On Saturday, November 25th, Brazilian UFO Magazine's editor A. J. Gevaerd received a call from Bahia with an intriguing story. The caller was Francisco Baqueiro, a psychologist and therapist, magazine's consultant in abductions, who said to have photographed with his cell phone a strange and perfectly disk shaped flying object being carried by a non identified truck in a road in the Brazilian state of Bahia. The picture was taken on Tuesday, November 21st, at 07:16 AM. Baqueiro said he heard of the transportation one day before when an informer from an intelligence service called him telling an unknown artifact crashed and was recovered in an area in Bahia known as Recôncavo Baiano, south of the capital Salvador. The informer also told the object was to be carried from that place to the city of Feira de Santana, nearly 110 km from Salvador, through the BR-324, a two lane road with heavy traffic linking Salvador to that municipality. Despite the fact that Baqueiro was severely ill with kidney disease, he decided to check what happened.

Report by: A. J. Gevaerd --- Translation: Eduardo Rado

Picture taken by Francisco Baqueiro:
www.thelivingmoon.com...

The following images are two similar photos but they are no related to the story. The point of origin of these photos is currently under investigation

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Yeah I know it looks like a hoax but at 3:20 in the video Bilu actually wants to touch one of them, and then later Cristiano replies saying that he doesn't want Bilu to touch him or Paulo or Luiz.....also it seems like he was expecting some kind of gift from Cristiano....like some sort of shell, and he wanted Cristiano to personally hand it to him, which in the end Cristiano didn't do....just wondering if he really was a fake why would he be wanting to touch or take anything from the hands of those people since that would've most likely given away his "true identity".....it just seems quite weird...that a hoaxer would put himself in a situation like that!

regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Possible crash involving a disk shaped object is reported in Brazil Brazilian UFO Magazine's consultant witnesses the transportation of a strange disk shaped object in the Brazilian state of Bahia On Saturday, November 25th, Brazilian UFO Magazine's editor A. J. Gevaerd received a call from Bahia with an intriguing story. The caller was Francisco Baqueiro, a psychologist and therapist, magazine's consultant in abductions, who said to have photographed with his cell phone a strange and perfectly disk shaped flying object being carried by a non identified truck in a road in the Brazilian state of Bahia. The picture was taken on Tuesday, November 21st, at 07:16 AM. Baqueiro said he heard of the transportation one day before when an informer from an intelligence service called him telling an unknown artifact crashed and was recovered in an area in Bahia known as Recôncavo Baiano, south of the capital Salvador. The informer also told the object was to be carried from that place to the city of Feira de Santana, nearly 110 km from Salvador, through the BR-324, a two lane road with heavy traffic linking Salvador to that municipality. Despite the fact that Baqueiro was severely ill with kidney disease, he decided to check what happened.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

The following images are two similar photos but they are no related to the story. The point of origin of these photos is currently under investigation

Hey Zorgon...very nice find, didn't hear about this one and will dig it up a bit more to see what else can I find...By the way I was raised in Salvador and my father is from Feira de Santana....the city where the "disc" was supposedly headed to...also Salvador was the place of my first UFO sighting when I was around 11. Plus I also wonder why they are so nasty to the brazilians.......a hostile type of alien is responsible for the brazilian/south american region?...Theres so much UFO and alien activity going on in Brazil that goes unreported by the Brazilian main stream media...Brazil is huge and has many isolated communities everywhere....I'd hate to live anywhere near Colares...though I actually did live in Belem in the 80's which is quite close to Colares.....

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Now this Bilu "alien" does seem a bit fake if you don't understand portuguese....but if you are a portuguese speaker or Brazilian, you'll notice a bunch of weird things....first I noticed that through the whole video this Bilu "alien" is trying real hard to put an "accent" originated from Sao Paulo....which is kindda funny...plus somehow Bilu seems to see way too well in the dark.....mentioning things like "turn off the radio" and "Fernanda, please now film your friends", somehow also it knew exactly when the camera had a lock on it and where everyone was located.....Now lets say this thing is actually a guy faking this whole thing......how would he be able to see so well in the dark, since hes only a human, and as such not being able to see properly in the dark as everyone else? I know it could be explained, but theres something quite interesting and different about this footage that I can't quite put my finger on......Plus the reporter Cristiano being very hesitant through the encounter and not wanting to touch or to have any direct contact with this "alien"...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Ah its the old hide in plain sight approach with the UFO on the flat bed.

As for the initial post, as said its been on here before and a load of old cobblers

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Looks like different 'hoaxers then because yours looks like a sock puppet with a blue light on top. The one in the OP looks different.

Yeah, it's a guy with a hood, with tape around the face of a mask.
Same annoying voice, though.

While a few other people jumped onto the bandwagon claiming they could talk to Bilu, Project Portal, or more specifically Urandir Fernandes de Oliveira, is the original pimp.

Keep in mind, that video is from the show that debunked the story, not confirmed it.
From the articles I've read from translations, Project Portal was upset about the report itself.

They also wouldn't let the reporters get too close to Bilu.

Very convenient.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Somebody get those guys a tarp!!
Seriously, it can't take that much out of the black-budget.

MIB to Brazil: You're doing it wrong.

Seriously though, this is probably headed to a carnival, or some sort of fair. Maybe a personal art project.

I've see those same sort of UFO styled discs as artwork over small buildings.

Any government complicit in the alleged alien cover-up would never be so conspicuous with the moving of an actual alien ship to such a degree as to just let some trucker "haul it" across the highway uncovered.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I laughed so hard at that first video, as soon as I heard the voice!

I mean who did they put in the suit? Michael Jackson?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Oh bilu, you crazy alien you...

All he wanted was a pen....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I think maybe I will go out this weekend and make up.... errrr find a good saucer parked in the woods

But seriously, those Brazilians seem to have a lot of activity down there what with beams burning flesh, killing of animals etc. Why are they being so nasty to Brazilians I wonder?

Santiago Yturrria Garza
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 10:33 AM

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Man, those are big tire rims

but still cool to look at

top topics

<<   2 >>

join