It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Be Outed as Gay? Blackmailed Into Criminal Activities?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Obama is not gay. Enough with these scandals already. Grow up and get over the fact he's YOUR president.

Morons.

For the last time that pointless reply is worn out. Nobody cares if he is black!! We care if he's a stealthy communist or a breaking a law.Every time the birth certtificate case gets anywhere near a judge they find a way to dismiss it before Any discussion is made. Seems kinda strange. I read (on the 'net ) his sister has a Hawaiian b.c. too and there is no argument she WAS born in Indonesia.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Nobody cares if he is black!!

Actually you are very wrong there, certain yanks hate the fact that their legal POTUS is black....

I read (on the 'net ) his sister has a Hawaiian b.c. too and there is no argument she WAS born in Indonesia.

You really should stop believing the birther lies.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
Is this the same president that was caught looking at the young woman's behind during the G8 conference? Should I be outraged that he dared to stare at a women's behind like a heterosexual male while he is secretly gay?

Obama looking at girl's behind at G8 conference

edit on 31-10-2010 by Kaploink because: oops

Yeah the very same weird huh! Check out these pics from Obama's Columbia days.....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b32049afbd7.jpg[/atsimg]
Phil Boerner, in a photo he says was taken by Barack Obama his ROOM MATE.....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a6e64961721.jpg[/atsimg]
Barack Obama with a friend
Recollections of Obama’s Ex-Roommate
No Way! Obama's gay?
Was he really looking?

edit on 1-11-2010 by ljtg123 because: stuff...

edit on 1-11-2010 by ljtg123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by VenusOnTheHalfShell
EVEN, if Obama were gay, that would pale to again electing the republican party to run this country. They are the worst of the evils by far. That being said, maybe we should elect the GOP to hasten our getting to the point where people realize that they have been duped, are replaceable, and only the revolution and sharing of ideas and actions will change the direction of our predetermined demise as slaves to the wealthy.

"worst of the evils" Hmmmm that would be an "opinion". Oh fer cryin out loud more worship...

edit on 1-11-2010 by 46ACE because: usual flow.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by 46ACE
Nobody cares if he is black!!

Actually you are very wrong there, certain yanks hate the fact that their legal POTUS is black....

Well in population of 300million I would be wrong to say "no;never". But that is the universal reply to anybody who dissents. It doesn't fit me or any number of folks(yanks) I know.

You must be a "Brit." I should ask you to name 2 "racist yanks" who hate our prez strictly because he's black...( a most impossible thing to PROVE so I won't waste either of our times.)

I read (on the 'net ) his sister has a Hawaiian b.c. too and there is no argument she WAS born in Indonesia.

You really should stop believing the birther lies.

Perhaps; if they ever get to see and withstand scrutiny in the light of day in court They'll be put to rest.;

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Really? REALLY? At least attempt to hide your preconceived agenda. Holy Mother of Pearl, can anyone attempt a better hidden attack?

Did Obama create this situation? OR is he merely the person we want to resolve a situation that took EIGHT YEARS to create?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I recently read both of Obama's best sellers 'Audacity of Hope' and 'Dreams from My Father'. In the latter, he talks about his upbringing, racial views, etc. All the way through school and college, there is never a single mention of a girlfriend-- or even casual dating-- kind of odd, don't you think? My wife's cousin, who happens to be gay, works in DC and has met the President on several occasions. I suspect a quick call would settle the matter. By the way, if Obama was a member of that gay bath house, it was under his own name-- Chicago and Illinois law both require state-issued ID to be shown to enter such "establishments". So it would be a pretty simple matter to ask around the place for any ATS members living in Chicago.

And to avoid the inevitable shrill incriminations-- it's not about his sexual orientation, any more than it was about Clinton's infidelity. It's about whether these characters are pathological liars or not. We already know next to nothing about his upbringing, relatives, schooling, teaching career, ect., this is just another moral indicator.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
If TPTB want to replace Obama, a "gay scandal" won't do it. Too much chance of people not caring like they did with Bill and Monica.

If they want him replaced, he will be accused of pedophilia.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
If Obama is gay it really shouldn't matter, but it will.

First it will expose yet another lie about Obama and how he continus to bamboozle the masses.

Second, it will affect him the most with the very people that have continued to give a 90% approval rating, the church going black community.

Absolutely right. The voting bloc of blacks will be most affected if this is true. They will sit at home rather than go anywhere near a voting booth for a long long time.

Time to start grooming an hispanic candidate for potus, after the first woman is elected.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Rezko and Blagojevich are huge clues into this. Rezko has been secreted away awaiting sentencing for two years now. I think I read that, correct me if I'm wrong. And...... one wondered, if they had any imagination, why Blagojevich was so cocky going to trial. Both of these men have the goods on Obama and Emanuel.

If this is all bunk it's at least worthy of a novel. So much makes sense when seen in the light of this potential scandal. The Dems, more than a few, have been distancing themselves from the administration in the last few weeks including Emanuel. I personally thought Emanuel was distancing himself from failed policies but his timing seemed cowardly prior to this scandalous possibility. This certainly would not make his bailing less cowardly, just all the more prudent.

In my opinion it makes all the difference in the world if Barry turns out to be gay or bi. For men in his position it likely has more to do with some sort of ego/power trip than it does sex drive. What would his openly gay supporters think if he were outed after having put much of their agenda on the back burner for two years? What would Obama's traditional Christian black and Latino supporters think? They surely didn't sign on to support a heterosexual family man with a closeted gay hobby. In my opinion the man is a poser in many aspects of his life, his Christian "faith" for one, his Marxist ties for another. I can't discount that this storyline is possible.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
Nothing will happen unless we get a republican in as Speaker of the House.

Once that happen evidence will appear that shows that the vice president is in on the criminal activities.

They said the same thing about Bush when we finally get Democrats in control, but guess what happened?

Won't happen till people wake up to the fake partisan game they are playing on them, with the Dems vs Repubs hustle.

They are basically just one big party.

- Lee
edit on 1-11-2010 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Oh wonderful, another revelation from an anonymous individual on a blog, goody. He'll join the rightwing conspiracy theorist hall of fame along with the other three stooges (techdude and co.). It is so easy to just simply go online, claim to be the african king, and get all the attention and credibility in the world (provided it's concerning some dark side of the president).

This interview took place for nearly two hours over the weekend at the office of the White House Insider.

And I am a close friend of Rand Paul. He told me that he eats babies for breakfast. I can't reveal to you my identity on the account of my safety. Its true though!

Care to let us know what campaign you are working for? Sorry, I don’t wish to reveal that.

Aw shucks! If he says that there must be something going on right?

So how many seats do you see Democrats losing in the House? At least 50 – possibly a bit more. It will be worse than what we saw in 1994, and I was around for that ass-kicking.

Ass kicking folks!

As a Democrat, do you see that as a bad thing? Not necessarily, but at the same time, I don’t wish to see the political extremes swing back the other way. (Smiles) Then again, maybe I do, because if that happens, the Republicans could be right back on their ass in 2012

This is some cool and casual whitehouse insider I tell ya. I'd bet he's a real great xbox player aswell.

So who do you place the most blame for the Democratic Party’s troubles today? President Obama and his administration -without a doubt. The Obama White House has been a political train wreck from day one, and it isn’t getting any better at the moment. You already know my feelings on that.

So not only is he a whitehouse insider with some dirty secrets involving Obama and his sexuality, he also feels the same way as the tea partiers and conservative hacks do about him! How convenient! Whitehouse insider says Obama is political train wreck!

You couldn't make this stuff up..... could ya?
and then he wastes no time expressing more of his feelings about Obama:

"
Ok, I’ll just come out and say what is already underway, and to hell with the possible consequences to me. I will not support Barack Obama in 2012.

Another shocking admission! He will not support Obama in 2012!

"I cannot support the President for a second term."

what?!

"Obama is not fit to be president."

huh?!

"Obama should not be re-elected in 2012."

This guy never stops does he?

"President Obama is not right for America"

uhuh.

"
If Barack Obama is the Democratic Party nominee, I will not participate in any way in his election."

He can't be serious!?

"The man is an incompetent"

what?! Ah you know what, I'll stop there. Not only is this interview purely speculative in authenticity, it is no better than the pile of blather we find on Fox news on a daily basis. I could just so easily start a blog or website and make the claim that I'm this or that and I have this to reveal to you! The fact that people were just so quick to star and flag this post says alot about the state of many members on this forum. They will jump on anything to attack the president and cannot in the least restrain themselves to look towards the credibility. Thus far going through this thread the only arguments for this source being relevant is that it mirrors 'accurately about the presidents performance...." ofcourse it does for many members! Because many of them are same rightwing hacks!

Originally posted by sp00n1
"A scandal sure to dwarf the Watergate incident" according to some sources.

What are the other sources?

Sorry for having to cancel our face to face.

Im sorry but either people are willfully gullible or just desperate enough to run with anything on this source. And you know what? In afew months time this will be forgotten with the rest of the frauds and partisan lies that having been floating around the internet, and nobody will bother to hold themselves accountable as usual.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Obama being a crack-using homosexual murderer, is a s stupid as the one about how Cheney is one of the mind-controllers that keeps a stable of women as sex-slaves through hypnotic suggestions, memory erasures, and cult-ritual abuse.

Yes, he was accused of doing that.

It's all just gutter politics and whackos.

Nothing really to see here but smoke.

- Lee
edit on 1-11-2010 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
If Obama is gay it really shouldn't matter,

Wow... that is really surprising coming from you Alxandro. Some rationality thrown in there... hope I didn't speak too soon.

but

Just when you think there is a spark of hope.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

But if you actually read the Insider's predictions in order, paying attention to the dates that he said them, you find that they have come true--so far. It's not like he made a prediction like the usual ones on ATS that never come true. What he has said has come to pass. None of what he has said has NOT come to pass. Given his prediction rate of 100% I think you at least have to give him a chance here. He's said enough that his predictions can be tested. If his newest predictions do not come to pass, well then, game over. Thanks for playing. If his past predictions had NOT come to pass, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Oh yes... yes... I see your point. He says the Obama administration is a political trainwreck... you agree. He says the Democrats are going to lose this year, you agree. He says Obama is an unfit president... and likewise you agree. So from these conclusions of yours, this proves that the interview is credible.

Ok. I need to take some time to think this one over again.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hmmm all this is interesting.. If any of this is true, what do you think will be the catalyst? Do we think it might involve something larger in scale?

Dems get stomped in the mid terms, giving republicans control of the house, possibly the senate.

Reps launch into undoing all of the laws that were the cornerstone of obamas plans

In addition to the laws, investigations open into Acorn, democratic fundraising.

We came close to a terror attack... I could see where some radicals would liek to take advantage of the short term chaos that occurs during the midterms.

Couple all of this with the issues in Illinois with Blago, Razko etc...

I could certainly see a breakdown occurring if all this hits at once, which it looks like that might happen. If Obama resigns his office, or is removed under the 24th, Biden will move up and need to pick a VP. The candidate will most likely be extremely watered down since Republicans will want to take the White House in 2012. They would not support / confirm a strong democratic candidate for VP who could possibly be the 2012 front runner for president for the Democratic party.

If the fund raising investigation gains traction, then its possible Biden could be impeached. Do this before a VP is named, and w now have a "legal" coup.

Hmmmm
edit on 1-11-2010 by Xcathdra because: changed republican to democrat.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

You know.. people talk about the "mainstream media" and the "masses" and the "lies of the politicians" but come back to some of these threads and the willingness of members participating and running with these threads... I mean it just stinks of hypocrisy... Pots call kettles black... this is all it is really. I am constantly reminded that American citizens are significant contributors to the state of honesty and transparency in this nation.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
reply to post by zcflint05

All of the facts go unrefuted, barring a few strawman distractions and the "OMG you cant say hes gay!!" folks. I'd like to see your evidence?!

The accuser is the one who has to provide the evidence, and unless you can provide a source that has actual journalistic credentials, then you aren't providing any. This paper saying they have a White House insider is like me saying I communicate with ET's on a daily basis---how can you PROVE that I don't? It still, however, doesn't make it any less preposterous.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This Obama gay thing has been out there for awhile. Now 48 hours from elections and a lame duck session they decide to throw it out there. Clinton had his sex scandal. While Americans watched Clinton went about his agenda. The seeds were planted for terrorism against us while we were lulled by presidential sex stories. Clinton pushed it under the rug for the next guy. Clinton signed the fair housing mess which was the beginning of the sub-prime loans.

Now the dems go to their toy box of tricks choose a sex scandal and hope it is as successful as Little Bill's. People will forget the issues and be lulled by a well timed trip to the toy box.

The lame duck is on it's way. Real investigations are soon to follow.

Liberals hope the sex scandal will work as well for Obama as it did for Clinton. Gotta wonder why Bill Clinton is still hanging around. Does anyone remember another past President who just, stayed on? (No pun)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aanna
While Americans watched Clinton went about his agenda. The seeds were planted for terrorism against us while we were lulled by presidential sex stories. Clinton pushed it under the rug for the next guy. Clinton signed the fair housing mess which was the beginning of the sub-prime loans.

You are aware that Clinton's actions over the Community Reinvestment Act has much do with liberalism as that of deregulation? Clinton actually lifted government oversight on banks and other businesses, he deregulated the market at the advice of Reagan appointed Alan Greenspan. Clintons move was strong supported by the Republicans at the time because it essentially lifted the market to further go about its way.

So I find it funny that you are blaming Clinton, "the liberal", for causing this mess when he was doing exactly what Ron Paul, the tea partiers and other conservatives are insisting to be done more so today. I agree, his decision back then did contribute to the mess, but the irony just sticks out for me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join