It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Be Outed as Gay? Blackmailed Into Criminal Activities?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

SO BEING GAY AND BEING MARRIED WITH CHILDREN SHOULD NOT STOP YOU FROM BEING THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA,DID YOU HEAR THAT KIDS

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by itallmakesperfectsense

Nobody here has said that! NOT ONCE!!

You can't argue the facts so you put words in our mouths instead?!?!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
You can't create the perfect puppet, put him in the highest office in the land and expect him to do all of your dirty deeds without enough dirt to bring him down if he fails to comply.

Same old game, new puppet.

hmmm, good point, but I would certainly hope they don't use the chance that he might be gay to bring him down, that's not the problem.

Jarrett is the problem, well one major one, among others.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I would like to reiterate: This thread is not about the president's sexuality or personal life. This thread is about the presidents desire to keep secrets and the lengths to which he will go to keep them. This thread is about the criminal conspiracy to use the presidents personal life to achieve political goals at the expense of the president trying to keep his skeletons "in the closet" as it were......
edit on 10/31/2010 by sp00n1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Having read all of the articles mentioned in the first posting and the different posts that are given, there are a few things that can be stated and should be.
Is the current administration in the White House worried about the November election, common sense would indicate that as to be yes, but not for the reasons that many people would think about. Politics in general is a requirement of compromise, among beggars. For a senator to get one bill pass, that senator would have to agree to vote on a bill that he may not agree on, make concessions and work to find compromises that may seem to damage his integrity or even possibly his political career. Those at the top of the political chain of command have to balance between keeping their people in line, and knowing then to sacrifice people to achieve something.
Everyone, from the person on the street up to the President of the United States of America, has a skeleton in their closet, that would make them to seem like the biggest bad guy on the face of the planet at one time or not, make no mistake we are all no angels. And in politics, appearing like an angle is more important than being an angle.
For the past 2 years, the executive branch and the legislative branch of the federal government has been under the control of the Democrats and under the direction of President Obama. During that time frame, they have had ample opportunity to show the country how they could make a difference and change the country for either the better or the worse. By having both the executive and legislative branch of the federal government, they could do just about anything, they did have the numbers to accomplish such. While the congress has the power to investigate, and order that investigation, by having the majority being in the same party and backing the president, those investigations could be shut down, as it were, put on the back burner, and held up for a while. The constitution of the United States, is very clear as to which side has to do the investigating and which side determines the actual truth and holds the trial.
But now change is in the air, and politics in DC is going to get rougher, cause both parties are afraid of the outcome of the election. This is not cause they are threatened, but rather that the people of the country are waking up and demanding answers. And the old answers that they once gave or the excuses are not being accepted by the people. People are looking and thinking about everything that has gone on, about what the reasons for votes are, wanting justifications on the part of those who did the deed. And it has not helped that the very people who were elected, tend to think that they are untouchable or unaccountable.
President Obama is worried right now, cause if the democrats lose control over the legislative part of the government, then he is going to be watched and questioned, not only by the people of the United States of America, but also by the legislative branch of the government. Investigations that were once put on hold, or fought over, will no longer be meeting with resistance, and could possibly go through. Too many people who were once close to the President have left, or walked away from their positions, and the President has been for far too long, concerned about his image to the general population. Looking good, and appearing to get something done, has been his motivation all along. Maybe a change in the congress and DC would be a good thing, as it means that the President may have to swallow his pride, and do a bit of compromising and work together to get the job done, along with not just trying to do stuff cause the other guy did it. He can not play the race card with those in congress, nor can he state that he did not know. If anything he needs to wake up and see that just cause he has the authority, he needs to ask should he use it. Presidents in the past who have pushed the boundaries of what they can do, have been put to the test and often have had to, in the case of a trial, defend those actions, lest it be determined that they need to be removed from office.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
Obama is a puppet, and as we know, puppets are on strings, being pulled by those really in control. When are people going to wise up to this game?

...best i can figure - they dont have time to "wise up" cuz they're too busy running around yelling "wake up" to other folks - and - freaking out over every scare tactic that comes down the pipes - and - condemning msm while promoting msm articles as factual - and - waiting for sthtf while stuffing their bob with everything but the kitchen sink - but - thats just my view...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
All the insider stuff can be found here: Ulsterman's Articles. I've been following this part of the drama, but I hadn't known much about Chicago except that Blagovich, Rezko, & Co. are as corrupt as they get. It would seem likely that Obama could be in the middle of this stuff. If you read through the "Insider" interviews the impression is one of a White House in disarray. In theory, this is being told by a WH insider who is a loyal Democrat though, of course, his existence is questioned by some. Personally, I don't think Ulsterman has the genius to come up with this stuff on his own. He's not exactly well placed himself. If it came from someone like Krauthammer or Will I think people would take notice, but neither of those two would bite at this level of the discourse. The scandal will be well underway and largely proven before they will discuss it.

Given what he has said there's hardly any reason to even bring up Chicago. It will just add fuel to the fire. Besides, people ought to have known about Chicago before they elected him. It was all out there (except for the gayness issue, which I don't care about; perhaps Michelle does.) It was known that his views were radical. It was known that he was a coc aine user. It was known that his birth was shrouded in mystery. It was known he worked with Ayers. All that stuff was available, but MSM didn't bring it up. People like Matthews were to busy paying attention to tingles up their legs. And citizens simply did not want to know anything negative.

All he had to do was show his real birth certificate, end of story. But instead, on his first web site, he showed the birth certificate of his sister, doctored with his name on it. Remember that? I saw it. It's disappeared now, of course. Given that he has hidden his past, no wonder people speculate about it. If he'd said, "Look, here are my grades at college. Here is my record. I didn't always get the best grades, but they were better than Bush's C's. Here's the American passport I went to Pakistan on in 19XX. Here's how I financed my Harvard education. It's an open book. Now can we get on to more important things?"

But he didn't do that. I wish he had. I would have absolutely loved a statement like that.

Now back to the Insider as reported by Ulsterman. It could be discounted if his predictions had not turned out to be true. The Insider said well before the fact that certain people in the WH were going to leave. This was long before Emanuel announced he was leaving. If you actually do go back and read those articles, you can just check off point by point what he said would happen. It's happening like he said it would. If Hillary does challenge Obama in 2012, she'll have to make her move within a year or so. If it does happen, you'll have to admit the Insider was correct.

It's not even insightful to say that it looks like Obama is cracking already and it's bound to get worse.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Remember how close Bill Clinton came to impeachment because of sexual relations he lied about?

Never underestimate the real powers that be, and how far they will go to get what they want.

It worked perfectly!

There are plenty of wild-cards ready to be played on Obama floating and available at a moment's notice.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Amen, brother. Well stated. Of course that would be too easy, why should Obama have to answer these well reasoned questions when he can just ignore them instead. It's all bush's fault! He should be the one to answer all the questions!!!

Most of the posters in this thread seem to be of the 'see no evil, hear no evil' camp and refuse to look into these issues with an open-mind.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

No doubt, read some of my old topics,

Aren't there any good men or women left, no one in public office with a conscience, it is hard for me to fathom, that not even one person world stand up and say, enough.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Remember how close Bill Clinton came to impeachment because of sexual relations he lied about?

Umm, not to put too fine a point on it, but he WAS impeached. He just wasn't convicted. Same as with Andrew Johnson. Sorry if that is too pedantic.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

A hopeless, desparate hack job by the big "birthers", if ever there was one. I can't believe THIS has got a thread on ATS.

That said, even if he WAS gay - which he clearly isn't - so f** ing WHAT?!? ONLY ever in tea Party / Republican camps does this matter. At all. Which is sad, pathetic, and deviates from REAL issues that people care about.

This is even less of an issue than the old woman McCain supporter "If.....if Obama takes over... I fear...I fear the blacks will take over"

BIG. MASSIVE. LOL.

...and depressing that it's gained a thread on ATS. Real big fail.

Well done, everyone who buys into it.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TailoredVagabond

The issue is not about whether he's gay. It's a question of how far he's willing to go to keep it secret.

Does it involve compromising the Justice Department? Handing out Political Favoritism? God knows what else?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TailoredVagabond

It's not really much of a surprise that an avowed Obama supporter such as yourself is disturbed at these revelations. Who would think otherwise of the Annointed One? The gay thing is just icing on the cake. I don't think that's the important point here, as most everyone posting here has stated. How Obama got to the White House is a scandal in its own right. How he has performed once he got there is more important and THAT is the main idea here. Sorry we're not talking about what YOU want to talk about, but since you can't vote here nobody much cares. Feel free to start your own thread about whatever it is you want to talk about. After all, there's the first amendment...oh, wait....You don't have that either. (Besides, it doesn't apply to a private site.) In any case, your disgust is amusing.

P.S. Ya think Cameron and Clegg have a thing going?

edit on 10/31/2010 by schuyler because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This will do nothing but toast the presidents credibility thats all.....
He will become another BS figurhead.
We need honest men to stand against this obvious criminal behavior before it goes this far.......
Where are the men with integrity?It seems that is a casualty of the day and age.....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What a load of total and UTTER bollocks!

Do you people REALLY think that every SINGLE part of BO's life would've been checked, double checked and then rechecked again before the PTB's allowed him to become Prez!

Once again, yet another example of how ATS is little more that the National Enquiror.

THIS SITE IS BOLLOX.

CLOSE IT DOWN NOW.

I AWAIT THE NEXT GEN OF ATS....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Unless this "Insider" is ever proven to be anyone worthy of a reaction then really, none of this matters. Anyone can make up a story.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
See Obama's resume: www.commieblaster.com

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

and this is funny I love that picture!!!

Well If he is gay it is no matter to me, I just hope he finds a huge one lodged in his anus like we the american people have been receiving since the office had criminals in it!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join