It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Be Outed as Gay? Blackmailed Into Criminal Activities?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I think its a shame that a nation that supposedly "leads the free world" and is a "beacon of justice and fairness to all" has to stoop to such pathetic means in order to try and smear a person who is either in office or seeks to be in office.

There is a reason why the US Political Madness sections exists, and this thread - as highlighted by your post there - is a perfect example of it.

Isn't it about time everyone grew up a bit, instead of resorting to such blatant schoolyard crap?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Interesting to hear this...I was under the impression that nothing gets deleted...It just gets hidden from site.

I would suggest you send a request to the mods and at least ask what happened to your thread.

Gay...fine by me....but when your corrupt and suck as a commander and chief you gotta go!

I don't think Obama has to be blackmailed...He's a Bill Ayer's slave born and raised.

In Dreams, Frank tells the college-bound Obama, "Understand something, boy. You're not going to college to get educated. You're going there to get trained." He continues, "They'll train you to forget what it is that you already know. They'll train you so good, you'll start believing what they tell you about equal opportunity and the American way and all that #."

Source

edit on 7-4-2012 by relocator because: added link

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Ill put this in the "will be fun to bump when nothing happens" file

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
What an absolutely ridiculous thread...

Seriously.

And 80+ flags?

Just to Bash Obama?

What a joke man.

US Politics...

:shk: :shk:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by D1Useek

Yes, it's easy to see that a gentleman of your intellect and sensitivites would have issues with a strong, smart woman, and turn to another gender to avoid the heart break of being faced daily with someone who is obviously superior to you. I understand.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
What an absolutely ridiculous thread...

Seriously.

And 80+ flags?

Just to Bash Obama?

What a joke man.

US Politics...

:shk: :shk:

Mr. Blupblup. I don't know you, but I think I love you. Please run away with me to Paris.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
Mr. Blupblup. I don't know you, but I think I love you. Please run away with me to Paris.

Although I am very flattered by your offer, truly I am, I will sadly have to say no.

Don't think I wont be left wondering for the rest of my life, what that time in Paris with you would have been like...

:shk:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Fine!

But alway, always remember this, and keep it close:

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it you will be lonely often and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Friedrich Nietzsche

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

Oh wow... what insight, the likes of which I've never seen before.
Thanks very much for introducing me to such a profound and revolutionary way of thinking.

Au Revoir...pas de regrets

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Isn't it about time everyone grew up a bit, instead of resorting to such blatant schoolyard crap?

won't you help us?

won't somebody - please, please - help us

:-)

you think I'm kidding?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

In case no one noticed.....

This thread is from 2010....and was bumped by a post on page 11.
So, old "news" guys.......

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Why aren't we hearing more about this now? Why aren't we hearing about how at least two people (people aware of his gay preference) associated with Barry during his gay days have been exterminated.

reply to post by sp00n1

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Obama has extended the Bush wire tapping and illegal tapping of our phones and internet.
Obama has been more active when it comes to un manned drones that kill women and children.
Obama is a puppet for groups of powerful corporations, and corrupted shadowy groups, and has blood on his hands for so many things. Yet while in the same hand, is able to get away with these things, as he is just a front man, for these groups who have the real power and the real say.
ALL these things, and more.. Real acts of terror, and hurting, killing, maiming people all over the middle east.

And people are going to OUT him for being Gay? WTF..
Are these people serious? Get out of town...

When being Gay, is worse than being a murderous puppet for powerful corporations, then I must say.. I really do live in a backwards World. Bizarreo world!

When people over look all the real death and tragic events that play out in this world, and Focus on.. Oh he is GAY, so lets get fired up over that.. Lets just forget all the other stuff..And focus on outing him as being GAY..

Old news, but all the same, I thought I would confirm and support the others in this thread and on ATS who feel as I do.. Its all been said before, but I just had to get that off my chest..
edit on 1-11-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join