It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Be Outed as Gay? Blackmailed Into Criminal Activities?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
The Lewinsky affair, on the other hand, was a personal decision, and I honestly feel a man shouldn't be chastised for expressing his sexuality. Even if he did abuse his power to get his rocks off, almost every man on the planet would do the same thing. He lied because he had to, as I'm sure most men would.

I would disagree here as I see the location and timing of these "personal decisions" potentially put classified and confidential information at risk. This was a breach of national security and for that Clinton and the WH security team at that time should have been held accountable. I don't receive sexual favors at my work place and the people I have elected and am in effect paying should hold to the same standards as low a standard as "don't have sex where you work with subordinates or anyone for that matter" might be. It has nothing to do with morality, it has everything to do with national security. If it does not, close the White House and book a motel room back in Arkansas. It's substantially cheaper.

Most men would not have done what Clinton did. Most men would have had the good sense to keep it in their pants at least while in the White House serving out their elected terms. How many of the 43 presidents do we think, there's no way of knowing, have done this? Three? Maybe four or five? All of them? I doubt that and I doubt it's most of them.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
Focusing on Obama being gay is yet another distraction. Bush and Clinton were just as "gay". In the occult "religion" that all those elected to high office must adhere to these days, homosexual acts have played an increasingly important part, ever since it's "power" was (re) discovered by Aleister Crowley (almost a century ago), and woven into the highest orders of occult practice.

I think there's much to what you're saying there. If this happened at all it has nothing to do with sexual desires or sexual pleasure. It has everything to do with power. Barrack Obama was never told no in his life time. There was no father figure around to do so. This is all about power and control over other men. He has charmed women, see Oprah, and so no threat there. I think he is appealing to women as he is not sexually threatening to them. He's soft and stand-offish around women in my estimation and so the Oprah crowd adulation. If you read through the linked material it says, from what I remember, he recieved oral favors from other men. (I think he is far too savy to have risked HIV infection etc. through even riskier sexual behavior and so the oral statement makes much sense.) It says he never returns those favors. That indicates to me that this is not a sexual thing, this is about reinforcing through risky acts a percieved mental dominance over men. I don't believe he is gay at all. He has a superiority complex as did Clinton and Bush Sr. both of whom were reported by various sources as having participated in similar acts of sexual dominance over the years. I'm sure many here have read such accounts on the Internet. This is about ego.

Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If the things Obama are accused of are true, we may as well kiss our arses good bye. If the background check wasn't sufficient to detect he was born in Kenya, is a racist commie and gay......the competence of this country is in question.

For all you haters of Obama and love to harp on his failure, please keep in mind that there isn't any Right or Left, it's all the same show.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
how many of these red herring mongerers trying to derail these threads with off-topic posts and ad hominem attacks really work for the obama campaign? my guess would be all of them

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

So what do you think about those of us that are simply looking for one single piece of evidence to back up any of this insanity? You know, people like me that have a hard time just believing any old unsourced rumor that happens by?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

no, its the people that refuse to see all of the evidence and continue to proclaim this lack of evidence in some sort of sycophanatical delusion.

oh, and they also seem to be here all day every day and able to respond in an instant

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Oh? Tell me, does the NSA treat you well? What's their dental plan like? I might do a little work for them too… if I kept my mortal dignity in a jar by the front door.
edit on 2-11-2010 by Syrus Magistus because: ^_~

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1

no, its the people that refuse to see all of the evidence and continue to proclaim this lack of evidence in some sort of sycophanatical delusion.

Right, those would be other people. I specifically asked you about people like me who are not the people you again refered to. Do you need me to explain the difference between two different things to you?

BTW, this entire thread has not one bit of evidence in it so what evidence is it you are speaking of. Please do me the honor of proving what an idiot I am and shut me up with the evidence I so flagrantly ignore.

oh, and they also seem to be here all day every day and able to respond in an instant

Not a very nice way to talk about posters like Saltheartfoamfollower, he works very hard to be here 24/7 batting away any semblence of balance that might accidentally fall his way.
edit on 11/2/10 by Curiousisall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Sorry can i just step in and ask a question.

So what?

If the guy is gay then how exactly does this stop him being an effective leader? Not that i'm a big Obama fan, i just don't see the issue here.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Do you guys remember Lindsey Graham? When he came out of the closet his demeanor completely changed. They were holding his sexuality against him to get him to vote for the higher agenda. Once he came clean, nothing else could be held over him.

While on this subject, take a look at James Traficant. Depending on what you believe, he was exposing the dirty side of Washington as a result was scapegoated. Look up some of his interviews with numerous radio hosts. Some of the information he exposed is on the order of Janet Reno getting busted picking up young girls from CPS and taking them around for the night. There are pictures of Reno sexually molesting 14- year old girls. As a result, she was blackmailed into making a controversial deal with China during the Clinton Presidency.

Check it

Another story Traficant was able to expose is the trial of a Polish man. I dont remember who was behind this, but they were trying to stick some charges on a completely innocent man.

Barney Frank's house was exposed to be a gay whore house and he was collecting money for it.

It all boils down to blackmail is how the US of A is ruled by TPTB.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Beevowiz because: Added a website that shows Reno's black past

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

My guess is about half of America would care if Obama is gay, and even more so since he is "supposedly" married.

Is that marriage a "lie" of convenience, to gain votes and create a picture that he is heterosexual and not homosexual? That is very misleading, and I am sure he would not have been elected in that case.

And if he lies and pretends about his sexual orientation - on a personal level who is to say that everything else isn't a lie. Like say - he is really Muslim and not Christian, that he is a Marxist extremist and not just a bringer of change, or perhaps he was born in Kenya and attended a Muslim school in Indonesia.

Lies and deception could be way deeper than just proving a couple of gay affairs and some crack coc aine use.

And this is America - don't think for one second this God given free country isn't going to want to know the truth - ALL OF IT!

Since when has honesty and truthfulness not been an issue - especially when it come to electing the leader "Commander and Chief" of the United States?

I don't have a problem with homosexuals - I have a problem with lying about it, pretending to be a family man, drug use, - and all the other lies and baggage that come with being a liar at this level and running our country.
edit on 3-11-2010 by arizonascott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
what really stands out, for me, was the comment that Obama likes "to be serviced by older white men". that doesn't even sound like a sexual thing, that just smacks of a hatred of "the white man" & a self loathing of his white lineage.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jazkaat

You know what else it sounds like?
Pure Obama hating, unsubstantiated, soap opera quality, rumor mill BS.

Sounds a whole lot like that to me.

I guess I never imagined that ATS would be openly debating the deeper psychological ramifications of the truth behind the claims that have yet to be any more than something someone wrote on a blog.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I dont know what you are talking about.

50% of this site now revolves around blog quotes and misinformation. God forbid someone ask for a source other than a blog.

The sad part is you are labeled an "agent" if asking for a source other than the quoted blog.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
Rumors abound of a sordid affair sure to rock the political world. "A scandal sure to dwarf the Watergate incident" according to some sources. In what can only be described as a bizzare and twisted tale of intrigue, hushed whispers can be heard brewing in all of Washington's political circles.

As insiders begin to lose hope in Obama, many are speaking out about his outrageous behavior;

White House Insider: "They were in shock at the president’s behavior."

So who do you place the most blame for the Democratic Party’s troubles today?

President Obama and his administration -without a doubt. The Obama White House has been a political train wreck from day one, and it isn’t getting any better at the moment. You already know my feelings on that.

SOURCE

White House Insider: Coming Soon – Serious White House Scandal

Sorry for having to cancel our face to face. I accepted advisory position with the -name withheld- campaign. Got a ton of work to do as time is short but nice to be “back in it.” Getting timely information from sources in WH increasingly difficult. Have not seen a situation where things were so tight as this current WH. Staff fear levels very high. Abnormally so. I caution you on your own attempts. Be very careful. Something beyond just the election cycle and loss of House going on now. Received reliable word that a “serious” scandal is being navigated by WH officials right now. At present unable to get clarification. Source is scared. I am not comfortable pushing so hard as to possibly endanger them. Attempting follow up on information with another source. Will contact you with that information when it becomes available. This sounds very serious though, and WH is cracking down on containment hard. Very hard. NYT is said to know something. Keep eyes n ears open as it appears, based on what I have so far, this will start to break open sooner than later. Developing.

SOURCE

According to inside sources, scandal is brewing and Democrats seek to distance themselves, after the Dem's lose the house they can no longer contain the scandal or prevent the investigations...

White House Insider: "President Obama is lost. Absolutely lost."

Sadly, with this White House it is no longer a matter of a scandal, but of scandals. I see you did a story recently on the Justice Department situation surrounding the voting rights case. Continue watching that – it’s going to break open more soon after Republicans take the House. As you stated, it’s going to be investigated.

Ok… I have to be very-very careful here. You need to understand that. I cannot say too much or my position is clearly exposed – or it could be. So I’m hesitant to say too much or the wrong thing. You’re stepping on some very large feet now with this stuff. I don’t know if you fully appreciate that, or the dangers that come with it.

SOURCE

White House scrambling to cover up scandal? Related to Chicago and Rezko and Blagojevich? Does someone have dirt on obama that they are using for political blackmail?

Some allege special treatment for Rezko, Obama's old real estate partner. They even bought a house together that was later involved in a big obama scandal.

After Rezko was convicted of fraud, he seems to have completely disappeared.

Where in the world is Tony Rezko?

Why is Antoin “Tony” Rezko under lock and key at an undisclosed location, like some sort of CIA-renditioned al Qaeda operative? And why hasn’t he been sentenced yet?

The Chicago Sun-Times reported that Rezko was moved from Chicago’s downtown Metropolitan Correctional Center on December 16th, even though it’s right across the street from the federal courthouse where Blago will be tried. Rezko’s not listed on the federal Bureau of Prisons’ inmate locator, either.

“Nobody knows where he is,” a source in Chicago told The Examiner. The other big question: Why hasn’t Rezko been sentenced yet? It’s been almost two years since the Chicago restaurant and real estate developer was convicted on bribery, fraud and money laundering charges.

SOURCE

In another fishy development, not all of the evidence collected on Blagojevich could be entered at trial.

Last month, Blagojevich’s trial judge, U.S. District Court judge James Zagel, a crony of former Illinois Republican Governor Jim Thompson, ruled that all 500 hours of phone calls intercepted and taped by Fitzgerald could not be played during Blagojevich’s trial as demanded by Blagojevich and his defense lawyers. Blagojevich demanded that Fitzgerald “show up in court and explain to everybody . . . why you don’t want those tapes that you made played in court.”

WMR has learned that the tapes may contain salty references Obama’s and Emanuel’s private lives.

SOURCE

In an even more disturbing development, details of Mr. Obama's private life may be leaving him wide open to political blackmail. Could this be why Rezko hasn't been sentenced yet? Or why Blagojevich got away with his crimes? Or perhaps even why Obama pressured the Justice Department into quashing the Black Panther's voter intimidation investigations... you know the one where large angry men were standing outside voting areas with lead pipes telling white people not to vote?

President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.

[.....................]

Obama began frequenting Man’s Country in the mid-1990s, during the time he transitioned from a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School to his election as an Illinois State Senator in 1996. Emanuel, reportedly joined Man’s Country after he left the Clinton White House and moved back to Chicago in 1998, joining the investment firm of Wasserstein Perella and maintaining his membership during his 2002 campaign for the U.S. 5th District House seat vacated by Rod Blagojevich, who was elected governor.

The Chicago gay community is aware that Obama often made contacts with younger men at his famous “pick-up basketball” games. It was at these “pick up” matches where Obama first met Emanuel.

SOURCE

I know, it sounds incredible.... but then I never would have believed that George Bush would hire a male prostitute to pretend to be a white house correspondent. Or that Senator Larry Craig would try to solicit sex in an airport bathroom. Or that Sen. Mark Foley, in charge of Congressional efforts to stop online predators, would himself be a sexual predator to underaged male staffers.

Then there's the washington post article about Bill Frist sending out homo-erotic cards where invitees had to 'unbuckle a scantily clad cowboy's belt buckle to open the card'. The back of the card apparently contained a 'hanky code' in reference to some really weird sexual activities....

While there is nothing wrong or immoral about being gay, the extent to which people will do illegal things to cover it up is wrong.

Further;

Man’s Country, one of Chicago’s “grand old bathhouses” and located at 5015 North Clark Street in Chicago’s “Boystown,” was a frequent hangout for State Senator Obama and Rahm Emanuel.

Sources in Chicago’s gay community report that Obama was attracted to Man’s Country’s older white clientele because he generally enjoys being fellated by older white men. Obama would regularly be seen at Man’s Country on Wednesdays.

The sources also confirm the allegations made during the 2008 campaign by Larry Sinclair, a Chicago visitor who revealed that in 1999 he engaged in such oral sex activity and crack coc aine use with then-State senator Obama on two occasions, once in the back of a Chicago limousine operated by Five Star Limousine Service, and the other at a Chicago area motel, the Comfort Suites in Gurnee, Illinois.

SOURCE

It would appear that a great many people are aware of these allegations and would seek to use these t further their own interests. It does seem unlikely that Barack Obama would not have been elected if he ran as an openly bi-sexual individual.

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

DMCA: Digital Millennium Copyright Act
edit on Sun Oct 31 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Maybe that explains why Rahm Emmanuel left the Whitehouse as quickly as he did. Also that would probably explain why Obama was so down today. I thought it was because of the loss, maybe it's because he now knows that any protection that he may have had is gone. To be honest about you, I heard those rumors before 2008 about him but I thought they where dirt. But with Rezco not even sentenced and essentially being held possibly in protected witness protection and Blago still out have me wondering if your right about Rezco maybe talking and saying he will out everybody. If Rezco was this dirty and he bought a house with Obama, he didn't do it out of just friendship. He did it via quid pro quo.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Sorry can i just step in and ask a question.

So what?

If the guy is gay then how exactly does this stop him being an effective leader? Not that i'm a big Obama fan, i just don't see the issue here.

The point is not that he is gay.

It is that he has a secret, which his 'handlers' hold above his head...

and utilize this 'secret' to control obama's actions. To, essentially, keep him 'in line'.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Believe it or not, a man getting a blow j...., er, um, I mean "fellatio" from another man, does not necessarily make him a homosexual.
Now, the man who is GIVING the...., you know...., the "job"--- that would be the person who would be considered a homosexual individual.
Personally, I think any same-sex, sexual relations can be defined as homosexual. However, ask any convict who's spent time in prison and engaged in sexual activity during their incarceration and they will be quick to educate you as to what is and is not considered (in their collective opinion, I suppose) homosexual participation.
And I feel weird pointing this out, but I can totally see the sexual gratification for a black man being afforded the ultimate expression of dominance over a white, (and notice the preference for "older white"), man.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by projectvxn

Uh oh.....probably unintentional, but funny....

Call a spade a spade

"Oh No He Didn't!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[edit]
But, for the OP? If anyone thinks that being Gay is going to have any "blackmail" authority over someone, they are truly misinformed. This isn't 1950!!!

edit on 31 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

I can't figure why everyone always thinks it is all about the gay part of it! If you say it is wrong everyone says you are anti-gay! The problem arises when men sign a contract and make a pledge of loyalty to a woman and they lie and are out screwing guys behind their wives back. I say no prob if you aren't in a relationship where you have miss led your partner or with kids...anyone who thinks this is ok is very strange to me, none of us want to be on the being lied to side and raising children with a liar and cheat.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Beevowiz

Can you please point me to where Lindsay Graham came out? I'm not doubting it, but I can't seem to find any source that says he did, and being a South Carolinian I think I would have heard about this and our oh so accepting state would have voted him out in quick fashion.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall
reply to post by jazkaat

You know what else it sounds like?
Pure Obama hating, unsubstantiated, soap opera quality, rumor mill BS.

Sounds a whole lot like that to me.

I guess I never imagined that ATS would be openly debating the deeper psychological ramifications of the truth behind the claims that have yet to be any more than something someone wrote on a blog.

You haven't been around long enough. ATS is no different than any other cross-section of humanity; in fact, it attracts more of what is considered 'odd-balls' than normal. And 'odd-ball' does not equate to higher intelligence or stricter research standards. We're just another bunch of nutty bananas, my friend.

But we do have fun!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join