It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at this picture and tell me the oil disappeared!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
Ah, a fish with some juicy oil, there's nothing as tasteful.

Where do you know from, that these pictures are real? Its like everything else, take it with a grain of salt. Some people are headhunting BP (as I understand totally) So many people are willing to fake a little picture... I could even have made that picture at home. Wouldent be hard.

But if its true, then its disgusting.

Well, one good indication that the picture is real, is the fact that the largest oil spill in history just recently occurred down there. Unless of course you believe like many others, that the oil simply vanished after being doused with more chemicals.

I understand your point however, so I apologize if this comes off as an attack. But to me it seems irrelevant. It was a disaster of epic proportions, and to assume that everything is okay merely because the perpetrators say so, and the main stream media refuses to cover the aftermath, is ignorant.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Untergang

Dont worry, I dont mean that I think its all OK. I know it isent at all, but I simply meant that the picture could be made by so many.

I could slice a fish open, and put oil in it, and say it was from gulf. All though im from denmark.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Why does the original poster not come up with more details?
There are many "friend of a friend" type stories on ATS, without anything to back them up.
As I have said before about the "deepwater" spill - there is a lot of hysteria out there, but very little proof of anything.
Remember the tale about contaminated swimming pool water, that died a quiet death - one swimming pool in the land of sunshine and numerous backyard pools.

People posting this information should get details and back up evidence, not just have a rush of blood to the head and post unsunbstantiated information. That belongs on twitter and facebook.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsi1991awd
I am going to be completely honest on this. I'm not buying it.

If anyone has ever gutted a fish before, you would know that the spleen is dark red/black in color just like that. That is a pretty good sized fish, so I really have no doubt that they ruptured the spleen and caused blood (yes, very dark blood) to leak all over everything. Or they simply faked that picture.

How would it just be in that one area? If this were real, the oil would be in it's stomach...not just floating around in the cavity...how did it get there then? The stomach was not cut open, wasn't touched...you can see in the picture.

I say ruptured spleen or faked picture.

You do realize that a fish doesn't just 'swallow' everything right? Do you know how they breath? Well when a fish breaths in the water around them, and it has something within it such as oil, the oil will go throughout the body of the fish - not just the stomach.

So a fish is going to have oil within their bodies, under their scales etc... not just inside the stomach as you were saying it should be.

And the oil is not gone and yet people are acting like this never even happened... it's not even worth arguing about with most people right now, they wont believe it until they are swimming in the ocean and get out with oil slick all over them. It's a shame.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

There are no more details because this picture already fits the definition of the world that these people believe in. Like the poster above me saying that the oil would be all over in the fishes body and not just in the stomach. Well that argument actually goes against what you are saying doesn't it? Because if you are correct, then this oil should be all over the inside of this fish, but its not.

Then they go on to say they don't care about whether or not it came from the Gulf, because they will believe it comes from there, and it makes them righteous. Most people here don't want facts, they just want to be right. Sometimes facts would hinder their agenda.

Just sayin...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

If anyone has ever gutted a fish before, you would know that the spleen is dark red/black in color just like that. That is a pretty good sized fish, so I really have no doubt that they ruptured the spleen and caused blood (yes, very dark blood) to leak all over everything. Or they simply faked that picture.

How would it just be in that one area? If this were real, the oil would be in it's stomach...not just floating around in the cavity...how did it get there then? The stomach was not cut open, wasn't touched...you can see in the picture.

I say ruptured spleen or faked picture. [/quote]

The oil would be in its stomach. There's a doozy. Sure why cant everyone who has ever cut a fish open just fake pictures of the oil spill the same way BP does. I can assure you Mr Genius, as a pensacola fisherman, not as a internet pseudo-sleuth, that this is the exact same thing I find everytime I catch a mahi. Oil covered cavities that cannot be eaten.

Thats not blood. Thats oil.
edit on 31-10-2010 by PunkyPoopers because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

I say ruptured spleen or faked picture.

You do realize that a fish doesn't just 'swallow' everything right? Do you know how they breath? Well when a fish breaths in the water around them, and it has something within it such as oil, the oil will go throughout the body of the fish - not just the stomach.

So a fish is going to have oil within their bodies, under their scales etc... not just inside the stomach as you were saying it should be.

And the oil is not gone and yet people are acting like this never even happened... it's not even worth arguing about with most people right now, they wont believe it until they are swimming in the ocean and get out with oil slick all over them. It's a shame.

Are you serious?? You have obviously NEVER seen a fish outside of a frying pan. Do you want me to school you?? IN SHORT, a fish takes in water through its mouth...when they close their mouth, the water gets pushed past the gills and the oxygen is absorbed on its way out. There is NO WAY for this water to just "float around" in the cavity. The gills are external and it is a closed loop system. There's no possible way for the water to seep in and just float around in the cavity. You are a #ing moron.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PunkyPoopers

Prove it Capt.! I am not doubting you, but obviously you have much more experience than us in this realm, so take a picture of all those Mahi you catch and go ahead and post it here. I will sit here with my breath held awaiting your triumphant return.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
As a commercial fisherman for the past 20 years I've been around my share of minute oil spills ie: bilges being pumped out small fuel overflows, Boats sinking etc. We always used to spray dawn dish liquid on it and it would disperse, The EPA,coastguard etc. informed us that it did not in fact go away but was just broken up to sink to the bottom where it would stay being pushed around by the tides and for us to discontinue the practice.(This was well over 10 years ago we were informed of this.) so TPTB knew Damn good and well that by spraying the dispersing agents on the oil that it would not go away but just sink out of sight.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by casijones

I would eat it! The really nasty stuff oxidizes off really fast. That’s non toxic and safe to eat, well so long as it doesn’t contain any dispersants. It’s not unlike a petroleum jelly sandwich.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

then we'd see more evidence of oil than just in the stomach cavity. The fish, including the meat, looks healthy.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

THE GOP SHOULD CHOMP DOWN ON BP OIL INFESTED FISH

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It isn't unusual for stuff that looks like that to be in fish guts.

It's about the same as the black streak down the back of a shrimp.

If it is actually oil,that wouldn't be good.

But there is no way to tell for sure what it is.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

There was a layer of thick black goo floating around out here in the intracoastal waterway near where I live.

It was about 3 inches thick,and floated about 3 or 4 inches off of the bottom.

I could feel it when I was kneeling on the bottom,and scooped some up,ick!!.

I don't know for sure what it was,but if it was from that spill,it moved a long ways.

I'm on the other side of the state.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
That's it. I'm never eating fish again. I just realized I've been poisoned.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
but wait, Obama told me that the oil magically disappered!

thanks for the pic!!! i posted this asap to my facebook page.
im sick of lies.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

you realize this was on rense as well,,,,, i think this pic is being passed around all over the web

maybe your friend of a friend got it from the web,,,, not the actual fisherman

www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by Sailor Sam

There are no more details because this picture already fits the definition of the world that these people believe in. Like the poster above me saying that the oil would be all over in the fishes body and not just in the stomach. Well that argument actually goes against what you are saying doesn't it? Because if you are correct, then this oil should be all over the inside of this fish, but its not.

Then they go on to say they don't care about whether or not it came from the Gulf, because they will believe it comes from there, and it makes them righteous. Most people here don't want facts, they just want to be right. Sometimes facts would hinder their agenda.

Just sayin...

One question Steve: Do you eat Gulf of Mexico sea food? If you you were served a plate of sea food and told that it came from an area of the Gulf near the location of spill, would you eat it? Would you ask whether it has been tested for safety to assure that is contains no oil, corexit, or other spill related residue. If you regularly eat that stuff without hesitation, do us all a favor and get a complete medical check-up today, keep eating it for the next couple of years, and then report back to us about the state of your health. That would be a great experiment. You're the perfect guinea pig since you have no concern about the safety of the Gulf sea food and will, therefore, eat it with reckless abandon.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Ugh, why did I click on that. That is a sad, sad sight to see. I feel so sorry for those people living in the affected areas and for the marine life and aviary and land animals the most.

Tragic.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Amici, did you comprehend gov. & corpie's reasons to entomb the Freedom of Internet?
in grave fact, they haven't had Honor & Mind to follow along righteous Way. & question for current status of'ir well hasn't been closed so far: if well wasn't sealed, bacterial storm would rise extremely.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join