It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at this picture and tell me the oil disappeared!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I got this photo from a friend of a friend of my mother's on facebook just now.

Here's the caption:

I just got this from a friend fisherman in Florida. It just shows that the oil did not disappear but is slowly getting into the food chain. Bp and the media are covering this up. This is only the start of chain reaction in the food chain. Would you eat this??????
Please send this picture to everyone who cares about gulf seafood.

This is beyond disturbing.
It just proves what most of us have been saying all along...

THE OIL DID NOT DISAPPEAR!!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
That's appalling!!

It's pathetic to think that there are people that did not think the oil spill was that bad.

The MSM doesn't cover it so it's gone. Out of sight out of mind.

More people care more about celebrities, than issues like this.

Disgusting!

Pred...

edit on 31-10-2010 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

More people care more about celebrities, than issues like this.

edit on 31-10-2010 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

I agree.. but when their insides end up looking like this maybe they'll pay more attention.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by casijones

Hey, thanks for posting that pic! Where in Florida was the fish caught? This totally sucks.......I live down in Tampa and have many friends with boats - I already decided when this all happened that I would no longer have the luxury of eating fresh seafood from the gulf. I don't care what the media says, and my friends still go fishing, but not me.........I'd rather be safe than sorry. Please let me know what part of florida this fish was caught, thanks!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

That is sad.

They need to start serving those fish like that to the people in the White house everytime they have a meal. Just put it out there in the open on the tables with the rest of the food so they can see it and be reminded of their not caring about our Gulf of Mexico waters.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
And they still want to charge for a fishing license. I love seafood but can`t eat it any longer Thanks BP you killed the Gulf and are getting away with it. BP should be out of business.

edit on 10/31/2010 by Connman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
It makes me feel really sad. They ruined the Gulf of Mexico. I guess we won't be eating fish out the Gulf of Mexico now.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by skyflower

I'm not sure the man who posted it didn't say, but I will definetly look into it for you!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It's ridiculous to believe any authority that claims the oil has 'gone away'. This image of course is the proof in the pudding. BP has done irreparable damage to the environment for the foreseeable future. Not just in the gulf, but anywhere their greedy fat little fingers touch. This one was just big enough to garner the attention of the masses. Their chemical clean up only hid the evidence from plain everyday joes view, until something like this turns up. And like previously stated, they have gotten away with it for the most part. Just MHO, of course.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I work in a restaurant in Atlanta, when we get gulf shrimp
I find similar stuff in them. I have brought it to the attention of the proper people and no one seems to care. As I see it now--- natural selection. If your dumb enough to eat that stuff, well go right ahead

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing that with us!! I have read of it before,but have not actually seen it.This has gone way to far! I am almost sure that it would have to be in humans as well...So sad!! S&F for you!!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Can we get some more info on this pic? Sure there is a back story, more specifics on location, additional pictures, more video?

I'm not saying I don't agree with the sentiment on this thread but, this is very speculative.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by inbound

you're happy to carry on selling it though?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by inbound

Agreed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab68482c1184.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ah, a fish with some juicy oil, there's nothing as tasteful.

Where do you know from, that these pictures are real? Its like everything else, take it with a grain of salt. Some people are headhunting BP (as I understand totally) So many people are willing to fake a little picture... I could even have made that picture at home. Wouldent be hard.

But if its true, then its disgusting.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It would be kind of naive of anyone to believe the news reports that all the oil is gone or all cleaned up. Isn't that maybe a little impossible ? The media doesn't exactly have a good reputation for telling the truth to the public anyway.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yes our criminal government lied about the extent of this oil spill then they said that the seafood was safe because they had government "sniffers" sniffing those fish for toxins! A "sniff test" were all they were doing for the quality of our food!

You can't make up evil like that!

No, the Gulf water is not safe to play in, the seafood is not safe to eat, the Corexit they are STILL dumping is very very deadly when combined with the oil because it goes through your skin into your body. That's why all the workers that worked the Exxon Valdez and used that Corexit didn't even live past 52!

People are dying that aren't even going in the water but are breathing the vapors 24-7. Many people probably got decades shaved off their lives at least and won't even know that yet.

Just another example of what happens when the new world order is running your government. More examples are chemtrails, GMO food, Fluoride in the water and depleted uranium that goes on killing and causing birth defects for 4 billion years.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
before anything else, I live in Florida, and we are still picking up tar balls at the beach.

However.... I'm a bit unsure about this picture.

How'd the oil permeate the stomach cavity like that? Did they puncture the stomach?
The fish looks fresh, so it doesn't seem likely they found it floating and decided to cut it open.

It doesn't look like the consistency of oil, more watery, like they punctured the bowels of the fish and it's leaking all over the place, I've had that happen.
(Probably the same with the shrimp at the restaurant.)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

wow man that's some crazy stuff. where on the fish was it? I wonder if people are going to wake up and see what the government does to its people and take action to demand a stop and a press for truth.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I am going to be completely honest on this. I'm not buying it.

If anyone has ever gutted a fish before, you would know that the spleen is dark red/black in color just like that. That is a pretty good sized fish, so I really have no doubt that they ruptured the spleen and caused blood (yes, very dark blood) to leak all over everything. Or they simply faked that picture.

How would it just be in that one area? If this were real, the oil would be in it's stomach...not just floating around in the cavity...how did it get there then? The stomach was not cut open, wasn't touched...you can see in the picture.

I say ruptured spleen or faked picture.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join