It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-INDIVIDUALS: Feds Probing Former Mass. Cabbie's Alleged Terror Links

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
With all the links to confirmed terrorists such as Abu Zubaydeh, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, along with Raed Mohammed Hijazi, who was convicted in Jordan in a failed Millennium bombing plot that targeted American and Israeli tourists, it seems the FEDS are getting gunshy of charging him with terrorist conspiracy. With the admissions that this man makes about going to terrorist training camps etc., lets hope this one doesn't get away..

Neither of Elzahabi's charges was related to terrorism, but the complaint said Elzahabi became acquainted during the 1980s and 1990s with several people who became top al-Qaida leaders.

Full Story: www.thebostonchannel.com...

[edit on 28-6-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Earlier I posted a comment about the Blue Line in Boston, I guess I am right. So, now I'll tell you the whole story, although it should probably go in the Predictions Board.
In April of this year, I dreamed that I was sitting on the blue line subway at the Boston Aquarium stop (which exits right) and Mohammad Atta(pilot what a waste) was sitting in front of me looking out the left window and I could hear him thinking "This is beautiful, the perfect spot"
Anyway I'm glad the Boston Police are on their toes, and the FBI too!
However, I don't think they have all the threat covered yet.

new topics

join