It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jakko banned form the Pit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That's an interesting definition of the word "facts" you have there, James. I seem to remember your statistics on British and Australian gun deaths being... well, shall we say they were slightly enthusiastic?

I wonder if you'd be filled with such a sense of righteousness if you hadn't been the butt of jakko's attacks. He went too far - particularly in the use of the word "retarded" - but everyone who contributed to that thread was guilty, in part, of engendering excessive flaming and personal insults.

Let's not pretend jakko was bad and everyone else was whiter than white, okay?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hey, I used the data I had. About 16 sites all together, 13 in one post stating facts. I know my gun deaths may have been a little overboard, and do apologize, but the sites I put up had credible sources like Wall Street Journal, Global Magazine, and all said the same thing. Guns banned, crime skyrockets.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
What a pity, haha get it? Yeah ok, back to my "hole"

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I know I am a little late to the discussion, but I would just like to say that I am now (6 years) older and (somewhat) wiser than in 2004, and my current plan is to never call someone retarded ever again (not even James
)

Nice to see people defend me, I have been gone from ATS so long and never even saw this thread, I remember almost everyone in it though.
I guess I am back?

*waves*

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join