It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Clones Of Everyone In A SIM Game Run By...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This to me is one of the most fascinating pieces of information that I have found in a VERY long time, and I wanted to share it here first. There will be a time when money means nothing, because technology will be worth sooo much more.

At this point in our civilization cloning is not a thing of the future, when you look at it, its been here for a quite a long time. With the scientific community being as it is, which of course I think that they are very curious people, that trying out a couple of "new" things, is just what the "government" ordered.

I will be presenting a video, and in this video will be information to particular governments and companies that are in fact helping with this transition. It may be hard to believe some of the things that will be presented, but for the things that will be mentioned, I will be posting a link to, so that it can be researched further.

Here is the video.
Welcome to the Brave New World

Now in the above video some things were mentioned and here is what I was able to find in order to confirm it.
Sentient World Simulation

Welcome to Sentient World Simulation. Similar to the popular strategy games like Sims City and Roller Coaster Tycoon, the US Department of Defense is currently constructing a truly global simulation. In this virtual world, the simulation is creating a copy everybody in an alternate simulated reality to see how long we can go without food or water, or how we will respond to disruptive events (weather, crime, cultural, etc.). Yes, this massive project is a parallel to planet earth, with billions of individual “nodes” to reflect every man, woman, and child.

Sentient World Simulation also replicates financial institutions, utilities, media outlets, even down to street corner shops. By applying theories of economics and human psychology, its developers believe they can predict how individuals and crowds will respond to various stressors (both good and bad). The hope is to see how the whole gestalt operates – which means the behavior of the whole as unpredicted by the individual behavior of the parts which make up the system. Kind of technical – but very, very interesting

sentientworldsimulation.com...

Now the sight above has some information and links on the side to see some of the features of the simulation.

What this confirmation and the above video shows that in fact many of the pieces of information that is collected of us, can and is possibly being used in these simulations, to see how people will currently react to almost any dire situation. Such as you children, their age, height weight, education, etc,. can be processed into the simulation, and can give an estimate on the survival of your child in a situation of no food or water, or possibly the rate that they might survive during a disaster.

Now these simulations can be compared to The Sims, Second Life, and World of Warcraft. Though its a game for most that participate, there is a real person behind every computer screen, and your reactions, timing, process, and reactions, can all be placed upon a person, who is controlling a character.

Now here is a link to a site with a man by the name of Adam Greenfield, who published a book called The Dawning Age of Ubiquitous Computing.

The age of ubiquitous computing is here: a computing without computers, where information processing has diffused into everyday life, and virtually disappeared from view. What does this mean to those of us who will be encountering it? How will it transform our lives? And how will we learn to make wise decisions about something so hard to see?

Join noted writer and critical futurist Adam Greenfield as he explores this new technology and its implications for society, for business, for the way we design spaces and cities - even for the way we relate to each other.

www.studies-observations.com...

Also available at the above link are other computer engineers with lots of other information about the process and advancement of technology in our society, and how it will ultimately affect human to human life.

And here is a PDF of The DCDC Global Strategic Trends Programme 2007-2036
www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com...

Here is the Introduction.

Strategic Trends: Introduction
Strategic Trends is an independent view of the future produced by the Development,
Concepts and Doctrine Centre (DCDC), a Directorate General within the UK’s Ministry of
Defence (MOD). It is a source document for the development of UK Defence Policy.
This edition of Strategic Trends is benchmarked at December 2006. It is a live
document and will be updated regularly on our website as new thinking emerges and
trends develop.
Articles will be added to the website periodically to cover specific topics in greater detail.
Although extensive efforts have been made to verify facts contained in Strategic Trends,
readers are cheerfully invited to inform the DCDC of any inconsistencies or inaccuracies.
Conditions of Release
The findings contained in this edition of Strategic Trends do not represent an official
position of Her Majesty’s Government or the UK MOD. The information is, however,
Crown Copyright.
Departmental Direction
Strategic Trends is part of the UK MOD Strategic Context Process, from which the
Department derives guidance about strategic challenges and opportunities, which is used
to shape the UK’s future Defence requirements. MOD direction on the DCDC Strategic
Trends programme stresses the requirement for a comprehensive, independent
approach:
DCDC’s Strategic Trends Programme should aim to provide a detailed analysis of the
future strategic context for Defence out to 30 years. This will be an essential input into
policy development and major outputs include:
• A historically and theme-based analysis of the future strategic context;
• Analysis of the key risks and shocks, including an assessment of their
probability, frequency and magnitude;
• Identification of the generic Defence and Security implications of this analysis.
Building on previous editions of Strategic Trends, the analysis should adopt a
comprehensive approach to the key drivers and deduce the salient themes out to 30
years. The analysis should also present a ‘stock-take’ of those developments likely to be important at the 15 year point.
In compiling the analysis, the Strategic Trends programme should make use of a broad
and diverse evidence base. Much of the value of the Strategic Trends programme
derives from its independence from MOD decision-making and the aim should be to
draw together thought and opinion from as wide a constituency as possible.

This is a very good read, and quite scary if implemented by the wrong people.

This may seem as it is in our best interest, but for those that can indeed read between the lines, I am sure you have a bad feeling about this one. Between the everyday programming of people through media, television, music, print, internet, this isnt as far fetched as it may seem.

This to me is a confirmation of the agenda at hand and the truth and dangers of what our society and the future of our children are going to have to face. This isnt about the wave of the future, but of the revival of the past. We have been conquered, and though I feel that we can still put up a good fight, it will have to be soon, and we will have to be fully aware of what we are up against.

Our world, and its people are on the line.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, and I hope that if anyone has anything further to add that they will.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So where can I buy it?

This truly is a massive project with a goal that is nerve racking to say the least. Not that I agree with everyone's information being used in such a manner without consent, but i would like to see this project in it's completed form. It would be exciting.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Fascinating indeed! S&F from me.

That's quite the project they're working on...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
so that means i'm at a stimulation? Does that includes my school, parents, friends, families etc? How did they get all the info of so many others I mean it will take a long time do this

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Whose to say we arent already playing that game?

It definitely wouldnt suprise me anymore...if you think about it were built like a cpu...an organic one....sure would explain a lot of weird/crazy stuff that happens. Another crazy thought while im thinking of it...people always worry about A.I. getting so smart figuring out it exists and can influence things...would it be some crazy twist if we were the A.I. and didnt know it...and are starting to figure it out....i have many more crazy theorys also...fun to think outside of the box

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Actually its the opposite, we freely give out all of information on social networking sites all the time, family friends, associates, school information. This is run by the Department of Defense, I think it would be quite easy for them to get any information that they may need in minutes.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BDIDDY425

That thought is not as far fetched as you may think, there is a sort of "human" experience that most are just becoming aware of. Though we fight our natural inclination to question that is exactly what most of us are doing, especially on sites such as this.

We may be fighting our original "program"ming as we speak, or maybe even our "program"mers.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Garbage In, Garbage Out. You really think a "simulator" driven by a computer program can accurately predict behavior of billions of people? The US military has alredy mapped the entire world and knows where every footpath in every jungle is, yet they can't win a war. Don't worry; they'll mess this up.

we could all BE in a simulatior already though. What if we ARE the avatars?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

but for me i gave out only half of my own info in facebook. thjere are quite a few things that even people can't find out

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

thjere are quite a few things that even people can't find out

That may have been true. Before the tech age, now the only thing that the government cant get from you is your own personal thoughts, and believe me I wouldn't be surprised if their not working on that one next.

If you've ever answered a census survey, they know, if you've ever been to a doctor, they know, if you ever attended school, they know, if you ever got a ticket, they know, if you ever rented or bought a home, they know, if you ever bought a car, they know, if you have a social security number, birth certificate.... guess what? THEY KNOW.

The only thing that we have left is our personal thoughts and emotions, and due to increase in medication for almost anything, we will all be zombied out anyway. I hate to be the one to have narrowed it down so thin, but believe me, they know.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I guess it would be a good tool to use for scenarios that impend doom.

Hopefully its useful for people that would meet those situations.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Whew, crisis averted. They are not making clones of people and sticking them in a VR world... They aren't making copies of anything, they're using a simulation that involves real world scenarios to determine the outcomes of possible events. Individuals included would be world figures, Im guessing.

And anyway, it's nearly 6 years old so why worry now?

Man, Clones of everyone in a sim game... Hysteria much!!!

Oo

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Anyway, all of the above information is just a small portion as I will continue to add more, and see where this may go.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

but what about people who lived off the grid and without the tech? Like the Amish,hillbillies, homeless etc. I'm sure they can't be tracked

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

This is like the old voter prediction software we had years ago that could predict a political result with only 5 percent of the results in. They have years of feedback from internet click through to shopping choices and voting behavior so they know exactly where and when to use the steering elements. The thing is that we can watch the media and predict almost as well as they can whats going on, when you think about it. They got a lot of feedback from the 911 event about where the public consciousness would go if we were faced with a real major catastrophe. As others have said play any role you want its the majority the system is controlling.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Simulations like this are already somewhat common but on a smaller scale, they are used to test out designs for emergency escapes from building and to model the flow of people when building the entrances to stadiums / shopping malls etc.

I doubt if they are using any sort of detailed information from peoples face book pages etc as it's just to complex to be worked into such a simulation, they know how a standard person reacts in a certain situation and I assume that they use that to model the people.
Knowing, for example, that I have a fear of clowns is going to be a pretty hard bit of information to work into a disaster simulation.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I really dont want this to veer to far off from the point at hand. We DO have the technology to be able to make this a very real scenario, just because DHS, or DOD is not sending all of their latest tech to yahoo.com, does NOT mean that it doesn't exist.

Please look at the link that I provided about the company "EveryWare". If this is either 6 yrs old, or something that is used to simulate a buildings structure, the matter of fact is that this is for people. Whatever the outcome whether they use "real" information in the simulation, I think that the concern here would be that a "simulation" about "real" people concerning things like how long they could survive without food and water, should not be measure by a program.

If the government needs a simulation to figure this out, then yes there is a very real concern.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Wow freaky video it's seems like a horrible nightmare because you can bet all this new tech will be causing more harm then good in the hands of the elites. It seems that these scientists and philosophers all have the same goal and it's like a weird cult to slowly brainwash us into things we don't no the consequences of. I love how they rarely say the bad that can come of their ideas it's always spun as a good thing and necessary. They are obviously already in the process of doing these things and probably haven't fully integrated it into our life because they need to keep acclimating us to these ideas. I always thought that 2012 wasn't the end of the world but the beginning of the elites new plans for technological control over the masses. At this rate we will become a society based on the movies The Matrix, Equilibrium, Minority Report, THX1138, Total recall etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I was also thinking about what they can do with this software/simulation is try to figure out which groups would be easier to either control or put into a hostile situation.

When you really grasp this concept, imagine hundreds of years ago, those that chose to eliminate thousands, even millions of people, how things would have turned out if they had a simulation program. This seems to be to be a form of lets say "cheating" to get better results.

Think of some of the information they would be able to pinpoint in order to get more accurate results.

There's residential, medical, criminal, etc,. Often we fail to see that giving so much information about ourselves, and then voluntarily giving information, will make this much easier to use. Like having a cheat code for a video game.

I see no real answer to how to possibly solve or even stop something like this from happening, but as I said before, I would rather know what is before me, then ignore it till its to late.

Peace, NRE.

BTW, thank you for the movie references as it is important in the way that we are programmed.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Interesting. Not that I necessarily believe in the New World Order myself, but this "simulation" could be their attempt to model the reaction to the alleged "plan" ("NWO") "they" (the "TPTB") have.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join