It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan President Karzai criticises US-Russia drugs raid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Mr Karzai said he had not been informed of Russia's participation - a sensitive issue in Afghanistan ever since the Soviet occupation ended 21 years ago.

He called it a violation of Afghan sovereignty and international law.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Mr Karzai is angry because his brother's drugs were destroyed, the two faced moron that US installed is the source of corruption and instability in Afghanistan.

Not to mention their puppet masters who have this agenda to begin with.

Russia said more than a tonne of heroin and opium, with a street value of $250m (£157m), was destroyed in the raid.

Now him and his brother will receive bags of cash from US for insurance demands.

Makes me sick.

Now think about Russia

Russia should help in this manner, but if it goes any further you can guarantee another humiliating defeat.

"Such unilateral operations are a clear violation of Afghan sovereignty as well as international law, and any repetition will be met by the required reaction from our side," the statement added.

Mr. Karazii talks about Afghan sovereignty while allowing over 20 nations in Afghanistan, wow? And not to mention a foreign occupying forced installed his a$$ in Afghanistan, and he is that low to talk about Afghan sovereignty

He makes me sick, the puppet is getting richer and richer and destroying Afghanistan/

Once the rise up begins, this morons will be somewhere in London.

Hopefully they find him and hang him from the ceiling of his drug built mansion.

oz
edit on 30-10-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
He's just doing what comes natural in politics, playing both sides.. He lets the US have pretty much free reign, when they do something unpopular, he "condemns" them to the afghan people, trying to look like he cares about afghan autonomy, when the truth is, he needs the western powers to keep him in office.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

But to normal Americans, they believe he was voted in Democratically.

I'm deeply concerned

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
We all know that Khazi is a U.S.puppet but i find it interesting that Russia was involved.Especially as Khazi's brother is involved.
It does really look like Khazi was sent a very strong message to make him behave and let him know who the real masters are.
I wouldn't be at all suprised to see more of the same taking place over the next few weeks

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Russia faces an ugly addiction problem that is getting out of hand.
The afghan heroin has destroyed a lot of russians lives since they were in afghabistan years ago....
In a way it is their karma for the evil they brought to the country.
Just think of the karma the US is building for itself there.....

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

and I for one actually believe in Karma, if not in this life, the next life will come, and hopefully those who commit such atrocities face justice.

Country wise and individual wise.

top topics

join