It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to "Puerta de Hayu Marca" or Doorway of the Gods".Lake Titicaca,Peru.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
35 kilometers from the Peruvian city of Puno,A mysterious door like structure was carved into a wall of soild rock in ancient times and local legend tells of it as a "gateway to the land of the Gods".It is also part of an area known as "Spirit forest", which is an area covered in strange rock formations which are believed to be carvings from an ancient long lost civilization.

s1206.photobucket.com...

The native indians of the region had a legend that spoke of "a gateway to the lands of the Gods", and in that legend, it was said that in times long past great heroes had gone to join their gods, and passed through the gate for a glorious new life of immortality, and on rare occasions those men returned for a short time with their gods to "inspect all the lands in the kingdom" through the gate.

This area and especially this carved doorway offer a glimpse into a past, and the thought that at some point in our distant past, humans where visited by extraterrestrials and technology and knowledge was used and passed on to ancient humans.

It is interesting to note that the structure undeniably resembles the Gate of the Sun at Tiwanaku (Tiahuanaco) and five other archeological sites which link together a cross by imaginary straight lines crossing each other exactly at the point where the plateau and Lake Titicaca are located. News reports from the region over the last twenty years have indicated sizable UFO activity that the locals call OVNIs (object volant non-identifiable) in all of these areas especially at Lake Titicaca. Most of the reports describe glowing blue spheres and bright white disk shaped objects. The aforementioned legend concludes with a prophecy that the door of the gods will one day open "many times bigger than it actually is" and allow the gods to return in their Sun Ships.

The newest episode of Ancient Aliens on history channel covers this mysterious area and all the recent UFO activity as well as local legends and stories.The link to the third part can be found at the bottom of the webpage for "Puerta de Hayu Marka" which I will include.
www.labyrinthina.com...

I tend to believe in the ancient alien theory based on a lot of evidence found worldwide that suggests at some point in human history we were visited or aided by intelligent beings from outside our planet.These structures in Peru and their implications only deepen the mystery regarding our past and ancient technology.Stargates and dimensional doorways could explain the almost sudden disappearance of some of these ancient cultures.Other structures around the world that ressemble this doorway are eeirly similar and lead to more speculation and questions.Alot of these structures are tied into the "so called world grid" which is a highly organized pattern of magnetic anomolies seemingly scattered throughout the world.But all seem to point ot ancient structures built on or near these grid points.Such as the pyramids, stone henge,machu pichu,and so on.
This is fascinating stuff and makes you wonder alot about how old this site really is and if it is actually some sort of portal to other dimensions and worlds.
There are a lot of questions regarding this site and its history, but whether or not it is something out of this world still remains to be seen. Peace.
edit on 30-10-2010 by mark1167 because: typo

edit on 30-10-2010 by mark1167 because: typo

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
On the Kevin Smith Show Jerry Wills said he was taught a chant by a Shaman that allowed him to travel through that doorway. He said he wanted to see the creator and came out in some kind of laboratory and our universe was a black amorphous shape the size of a football field adjacent to the lab.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

According to some individuals who have lain their hands on the small door, a feeling of energy flowing has been commented on as well as strange experiences such as visions of stars, columns of fire, and the sounds of unusual rhythmic music. Others have said that they have perceived tunnels on the interior of the structure, although nobody as yet has found a gap that would illustrate the door opening. On the contrary the professional opinion is that there is no actual door, for the frame and the entranceway and the back of the alcove are all carved from the same rock.

I know, its absolutey cool, and the whole concept of this is fascinating.If you can provide an interview or a link that would be great.I personally believe there is more to history than what we have been told regarding civilizations and this type of knowledge and technology.Any info you can add to this topic is greatly appreciated.peace.
edit on 30-10-2010 by mark1167 because: quote

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

I personally believe there is more to history than what we have been told regarding civilizations and this type of knowledge and technology.

understatement of the century there

fingers crossed we're coming up on an evlutionary jump and its this that our space cousins have been waiting for to show them selves, us to step up to the next level!?
edit on 30/10/10 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Thanks.I have always had a flair for stating the obvious.lol.
Its funny I get the sense lately that there are two types of people in the world today.Well on ATS anyways.The one type have this real gut feeling something good is going to happen,while the other type have the gut feeling something really bad is going to happen regarding any upcoming earth changes or some type of human evolution or 2012 alignments.I get the sense you as well as I ,are the former and realize that these new discoveries and ways of thinking about them and their significance,in history are the signs that this transition will be good.But remember these types of events were described in the bible metaphorically as "birth pains".Like anything that is beautiful and created such as a life, comes with a bit of pain.But when its done, the joy and the beauty of that change is far more rewarding and fullfilling and the pain that was endured,and is soon forgotten.
These doorways are our connection to other worlds.I believe one day soon they will open again,and the change we go through will be the key to opening these doors.
whoa...that was even deep for me.
Peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Heres another link to a sight that has all three parts to the ancient aliens episode.
www.realufos.net...
Peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Those are some pretty cool rock formations in your album .

Picture #9 , is that also in Peru ? What is it called ?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Good question.I know there is one that isnt in my album called the mushroom,but that #9 isnt it.
I wil find the mushroom and put it in, and take out #9 because I cant verify right now whether that location is Peru or not.OK new photos added.Enjoy. Peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I cannot find the exact link to the Kevin Smith show episode but here are some more links to Amaru Maru.

Expeditions TV episode

Gateway to the Lands of the Gods

One of my artworks Haunted Horseman is featured on the C2C Halloween Gallery

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

that was a bit deep... but spot on!!... "birth pains"

glad you've got ya head screwed on bruv.

was hermes aka thoth an anunnaki? i like this quote- "I think that by 2012 you will have people that are enlightened (open, honest, caring, loving, united to the divine) and those that still seek humanity's lower natures (suffering, misery, hate, separation from the divine) but at least the scale may be tipping more toward enlightened."
- Hermes Trismegistus

it does my head in, i have an idea of whats going on, i can sense being part of the universe and i can "feel" the gears of the universe turning..... its just that its takin ages.. although the amount of time between now and then is "minutes" in terms of the universes cycle!! i just want to get it on!lol.

bring on the door ways!!!

ps, another quote i like- "a dream we dream alone is just a dream, a dream we dream together is reality!"- john lennon

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Very cool, I did not know this even exsisted! This was also the first time I ever heard that America had been referred to as 'land of the Serpent", I am intrigued. Thanks for the post.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Funny thing I noticed while watching the expedition video with Jerry Smith, is he says the locals actually refer to the doorway as "Puerta de Hayu Diablo"....which is" doorway of the Devil".
So theres a bit of a discrepency between "doorway of the Aramu Muru" which is "doorway of the gods", and "doorway of the devil"...maybe different locals see the doorway in different ways and it is refered to by both names.Remember the devil was considered a god as well in many cultures, so if anyone can sed any light on this difference in names it would be appreciated. Peace.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

was hermes aka thoth an anunnaki?

Good question.I dont want to get off topic to much but alot of what Hermes wrote was absolutely mind bending.He was close or even one of them but no one can really say for sure.But check out some of these quotes from "The Emerald tablets of Toth"
"The key of freedom and space."

"All through the ages has knowledge existed;
never been changed, though buried in darkness;
never been lost, though forgotten by man."
"Space is filled with concealed ones,
for space is divided by time.
Seek ye the key to the time-space,
and ye shall unlock the gate.
Know ye that throughout the time-space
consciousness surely exist.
Though from our knowledge it is hidden,
yet still forever exists."
"The key to worlds within thee
are found only within.
For man is the gateway of mystery
and the key that is One with the One."

"The key to Time."

Time changes not,
but all things change in time.
For time is the force
that holds events separate,
each in its own proper place.
Time is not in motion,
but ye move through time
as your consciousness
moves from one event to another
Man is only what he believeth,
a brother of darkness or a child of the Light.
Come though into the Light my Children.
Walk in the pathwaythat lead to the Sun.
Hark ye now, and list to the wisdom.
Use thou the word I have given unto thee.
Use it and surely though shalt find power and wisdom
and Light to walk in the way.
Seek thee and find the key I have given
and ever shalt thou be a Child of the Light.

www.crystalinks.com...

Pretty cool stuff.He also talks alot about vibrations and that reminded me alot of what Jerry Smith was talking about when he had his experience at the doorway in 1998.He said its all about vibrations, or harmonics and tones.Peace.

edit on 31-10-2010 by mark1167 because: typo

edit on 31-10-2010 by mark1167 because: add link

new topics

top topics

join