It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Yahoo7 a conspiracy site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I was just reading comments on this story "Two packages target US synagogues:Obama" on Yahoo7.I will not post the link because it brings up a personal email address.I am sure you can find the story if you want,anyway the point is, the comments that people have written about the story are conspiracy based like you will find on ats.
I thought That MSM sites like Yahoo7 were mainly read by average" Believe what they read people" yet it seems the people are awake to whats really going on.Is the propaganda not working?
au.news.yahoo.com This not a link

Here are a couple of comments from that story
"More propaganda to scare people and intrude upon our civil libertys. An excuse to prolong the war and expand it to other countries, all for the protection of Israel."

"I think the US is running out of clever ideas for villains, so they're reusing the same old ones."

"Funny most ppl commenting seem to agree this is all lies. Which i believe it is. Always the way, put some @#$% story out to divert away from something real thats happening. CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL AND THEYRE MAKING US SICK (DEAD)!!!!!"

Now to be fair there are some comments supporting this stories credibility but they are few and far between.

I am surprised that this MSM website allows such comments.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I too have noticed this - just thinking they also belong to conspiracy sites and this is the way they think. Have also seen this on youtube (only the language is obscene) and its usually on the UFO or Paranormal vids.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I found ATS while in a Yahoo group.

Back in the wild days of Internet Yahoo Chat was the bomb.

You could make your own rooms and there were also rooms where there were no moderators.

You were free to say anything and I mean anything you cared to say in blogs, and chat rooms.

The only thing Yahoo did to aid in chat was to kill bots that the different Internet gangs would create.

We had fun fighting other gangs.

Yahoo would ban your user name only when many, many, many complaints were made over a fairly long period of time.

Yahoo only began to tighten up when there were a few suicides linked to the chat rooms a few years ago.

Just read the comments about different articles on Yahoo news.

Not everybody that is a conspiracy buff is an ATS member.

There really are many thousands of us that do have our eyes open. The majority do not want to be linked with any site.
They truly want to remain anonymous.

One of the most desirable attributes of the ATS Forum is the action of the owners and moderators.

You can still voice your opinion on Yahoo and ATS.

join