It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giggling over "Suspicious Packages"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
OK, I admit it, my mind is stuck in the gutter 24/7, 365 days a year so when I heard the president on the radio talking about the recent terrorist attempt, I almost drove off the road I was laughing so hard.

He kept talking about how this country was threatened by "suspicious packages" and how the TSA would be keeping an extra special eye out for those "suspicious packages" and I couldn't help but think; "Hey, its a good thing they installed all those new naked body scanners, they'll be able to spot plenty of suspicious packages that way."

For those of you who aren't up with the current slang and don't quite understand why I find this so funny, here's the Urban Dictionary's definition of the word Package:

1. Male genitalia (penis and scrotum together), often associated with large size.

Man, look at the bulge in that dude's pants! His package must be huge.

2. The outline or bulge of the male genetial as visualized on one wearing tight blue jeans.

God, man, did you see the package on that cowboy?

Urban Dictionary

It seems like you can't use any words nowadays without inadvertently referring to some-one's sex organs or some bizzarre sex act.

Well, I hope this country is able to survive the latest threat of "suspicious packages" and I hope all American's will do their part to keep an eye out for all those packages out there which may be threatening our very way of life.

Uh-oh!

LOOK OUT SARAH, THAT GUY HAS A SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE!!!

Man, I'm tellin ya, we can't even be safe at a political rally from those insidious suspicious packages.

They're everywhere you look nowadays.

edit on 10/30/10 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
dang prince albert piercings ...... Now you have a suspicious package!!! nice pun there rather amusing to say the least i will now have a giggle every time i hear that now

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
People need to be careful now when they take their ED medicine, they might attract the attention of the TSA and end up as a permanent resident of Guantanamo.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Loving this.

Where I work we have something called an EHO or 'emergency hand off'. One day it was really busy and when asked how my day was going, I stupidly replied that I was tried after giving out emergency hand offs all day!

In a way is nice to see that our politicians are as stupid as the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

join