It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware Of Politicians With The Perfect Hair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Okay, before y'all experience a WTF moment, check this out.

If handwriting experts can tell a lot about a person just by analyzing their penmanship, can hair styles also reveal a lot about a person's character and personality?

My point is this, if a man goes way of his way to make sure not a single strand of hair is out of place, what else can he be trying to "cover up"?

Rather than letting it all hang out naturally, why must he feel the need to take it to extremes and keep the public from seeing his true self?

Take for example John Edwards.
Lots of people were charmed by his good looks until he was involved in a scandal that exposed an extra marital affair and the abusive treatment he inflicted on his cancer-ridden wife.
Obviously he was lying his whole time.

But I just don't want to pick on Dems, because to be honest, I don't trust people like Mitt Romney and Rick Perry.
Hey, it's not just politicians.
What about Jim Baker and Jimmy Swagart?

Of course there may be times you don't want people to know what you're thinking and planning, so in ths case, Coaches with the perfect hair can be exempt from scrutiny.
Ex, Don Shula, Jimmy Johnson, insert others here.

I'm sure there are many other examples out there, but these are the first ones that come to mind as I wait for my car to get washed.

Just a a thought.

If you can think of others, then by all means please share.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Any data that has been integral to and managed by a person for any significant length of time can be reflective of personality.

www.neatorama.com...

Cynthia McKinney takes the cake. I have met the woman a couple of times, and the hair matches the psychological disarray.

With James Traficant, my feeling is that what you see with this guy is what you get. There aren't a lot of filters there to neaten things up.

John Kerry and Vice President Joe "Plugs" Biden: Typical dirtbag democrat political slickster wanna-bes.

I think you're theory has merit.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Okay, before y'all experience a WTF moment, check this out.

If handwriting experts can tell a lot about a person just by analyzing their penmanship, can hair styles also reveal a lot about a person's character and personality?

My point is this, if a man goes way of his way to make sure not a single strand of hair is out of place, what else can he be trying to "cover up"?

Rather than letting it all hang out naturally, why must he feel the need to take it to extremes and keep the public from seeing his true self?

Take for example John Edwards.
Lots of people were charmed by his good looks until he was involved in a scandal that exposed an extra marital affair and the abusive treatment he inflicted on his cancer-ridden wife.
Obviously he was lying his whole time.

But I just don't want to pick on Dems, because to be honest, I don't trust people like Mitt Romney and Rick Perry.
Hey, it's not just politicians.
What about Jim Baker and Jimmy Swagart?

Of course there may be times you don't want people to know what you're thinking and planning, so in ths case, Coaches with the perfect hair can be exempt from scrutiny.
Ex, Don Shula, Jimmy Johnson, insert others here.

I'm sure there are many other examples out there, but these are the first ones that come to mind as I wait for my car to get washed.

Just a a thought.

If you can think of others, then by all means please share.

Well.. keep in mind a lot of times they do this because it is common practice. Americans place too much importance on appearance. All politicians tend to have makeup and hair people. Just like any news people. Now that I think about it.. there isn't much difference between the reporters and our elected officials.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
wow for some reason i got a mental image of Janet Reno wearing a tiara what a contradiction that is ....

But honestly with the American public so caught up in personal appearance its not much of a surprise that they are wearing just as much makeup as some actors and actresses in hollywood.
After all the politicians are just basically putting on a show for us all anyway... while raking it in at the box office

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Any career politician would make me quite weary as it is. I don't think that career should even exist quite frankly.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I saw a Werewolf
drink'n a Pinia collada
at Trader Vic's...
and his hair was PERFECT!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Maybe having perfect hair means they don't like anything out of place. Maybe it means they run a tidy life. I don't believe you can tell a person on how perfect their hair is, although I do agree with studies that say people who have mustaches and beards (not goatees) are more likely to be hiding something more so than with clean cut. That's why you never will see again politicians (the serious ones who wish to advance) with facial hair because the public fears they're hiding something or hiding behind something.

If you look at the past Presidents, then look at which had facial hair (which had a beard, stache, or both) and then look at the ones and group them according to hair styles (parted on side, middle, no part, curly, etc.), then look what kind of President they were, you'd be quite astonished to see the results!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrainGarden
I saw a Werewolf
drink'n a Pinia collada
at Trader Vic's...
and his hair was PERFECT!!!!!!

Ahhhh-oooooooooooo!

Nice, but I ain't talkin'bout London, I'm talking about politicians from a country that would not exist if it weren't for lawyers, guns and money.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
what if they are bald? or balding? you ever notice how you never see a politician with cornrows?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by freakgenius

Heck yeah, I'd vote for a bald guy.
I think the last bald POTUS was Ike, can't go wrong there.

Once again if I may reiterate the topic at hand, this just aint right.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
not a lot of bald presidents, i mean we've only had a few more bald ones than black ones. and we sure haven't had many of those, have we? when are we going to have a hispanic president? maybe a woman, i'm ready to mix it up a little. how about a child president? that would be perfect for public relations, who could get mad at a kid?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Also never trust someone with two first names.
second line.
third line.
fourth line.
Understand?
sixth line

top topics

join