It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security alert at Belfast airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Security alert at Belfast airport

www.bbc.co.uk

Police and army bomb experts are examining a suspicious vehicle which was discovered in the airport's long-stay car park at about 1430 BST on Saturday.

Flights are not affected at this stage, however travellers are advised to check with their airlines for more information.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Oooo look another bomb threat targeting a airport only this time in Belfast. Its also interesting that this threat apparently did not come form Islamic terrorists and in Belfast that mean dissident republicans. I am starting to think that this is somebody’s way of getting back at BA for criticising the level of airport security. Its probably more likely that the IRA or someone else has taken advantage of recent events thus showing that they can strike any time they want.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the link! You would most likely get updates on this sooner than in the US - please keep us posted. S @ F

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I'm guessing its the Sons of Anarchy.

Bad boys.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Looks to me like things are starting to get really bad in Northern Ireland. I am wondering if this is the IRA or another group who are reacting to the recent terror alert.

top topics

join